Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:55
Sign in to follow this  
ThanosRP

Old rules back. And unban some people? (Please read before vote)

Old Rules back?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much fun as it would be to go back to 2015 days with rulesets and playerbase I just never see it happening regardless of the changes made... As other people have said the server is different now and will never be the same again. To this day I still had my best RP moments in this community nothing has come close but being honest I doubt anything will come close again. It is what it is.

YES PLEASE UNBAN WINSLOWBARINGTON

#INNOCENT

13 minutes ago, Hofer said:

YES PLEASE UNBAN WINSLOWBARINGTON

#INNOCENT

Winslowbarrington - Only a few people these days will know who you talk about. ❤️

Anyhow.

I am against letting back people who got banned - No matter the reason. If these people would have sticked to the rules - Ingame and on the forums, they would still be here. That's their own fault.

Old rules? Depends on "how old" - But yes. Dynamics back for example.

Edited by Terra

1 minute ago, Terra said:

Winslowbarrington - Only a few people these days will know who you talk about. ❤️

They are lucky to have avoided that shitshow ?

I've always loved being scared of approaching people in this game. Spying on them before just jogging up and saying hi. Being uncertain during traveling if they won't draw on me when the moment is right. I loved it - not trusting people...

If now somebody or even me (never played bad guy but hey), after short 'RP' is not able to initiate/rob me straight away due to additional rules, it sadly takes that beautiful edge off. I've always believed rules were to protect RP, not build defensive walls between people. The original rules I've read only once, for the whitelist - after that I've played and treated other players as I was expecting to be treated - with respect, kept me out of reports and troubles. People seem to forget that they should respect each other. On the other hand I don't know why they were added but probably not without any reasons. While I was active during 2015-2016, I stayed away from speaking on forums or ooc on teamspeak as much as I could. I've seen a lot of videos of very bad hostile RP. Seen a lot of people hating each other on forums for IC reasons. It always made me sad...

idk It just keep on popping of with people saying that the rules dosent make sense. Change them and so on. Its like people can deal with a shit game but bad rules? It dosent allow people to do almost eny thing. @Roland when you dropped they new rules you even stated that the new rules would be a test period for about 3 months its been like 5 ish months now and clearly the rules dosent work if most people complain about the rules and stats that they need to be fixed asap 

And about unban I get what everyone are saying 

Godspeed Roland my man! 

45 minutes ago, Roland said:

I will look into changing the rules after I come back.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Roland said:

1456203261_changepresidente.thumb.jpg.0c20fc925bb7a7f1609061d1a9d9b639.jpg

4 hours ago, JackZRP said:

Hopefully after these changes roleplay will be able to get back to normal

Yeah, im kinda new but you'd think why some of these rules would be there in the first place.

9 hours ago, Roland said:

The only 2 rules I think need changing is bringing back the Dynamic rule and removing the "Normal, hostile and hardcore" mode.

9 hours ago, Roland said:

Thank you, we appreciate it

I'm all for returning to the old rules... Bring back dynamic groups, and remove or modify 6.1/6.2  rules...

This thread can now be /yeet/close/lock