Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
xerev

Anime!

I watched Clannad, as well as Clannad After Story. I cried several times over the course of the show. God... damn.

Yes indeed I cried for like days and was depressed. still 10/10 anime just can't listen to the dango song without tears.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CLANNAD-Dango-Family-Plush-Doll-Cushion-Pillow-Size-M-/251319088315

If you enjoy crying I REALLY recommend Angel Beats. Pretty much had the same effects as Clannad

I've watched plenty of Anime in my childhood, but there are a few worth noting.

1. Clannad S1 + 2 (Very sad but good)

2. Ghost in the Shell (Anime Series + Movies)

3. Gundam (Many of these were good, but some of the later ones were poor)

4. FL CL (Fooly Cooly think that's how it's spelled)

5. Soul Eater (Damn, just damn, Halloween)

Finished Ghost in the Shell and now watching Spice and the Wolf. I watched 2 episodes and allready loving it. The wolf sounds verry british lol.

[video=youtube]

anime-wolf-and-spice-expectation-vs-reality-897498.png

Watch it.

Anyway i notiched that all my favorite anime's are all about Police investigators! Ghost in a Shell,Ergo proxy and Monster. Ha anyway im watching Monster now and fuck this anime is out standing!

If you like Mature and realistic anime then this one is a watch see.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434706/

Started watching spice and wolf 3 episodes in I really thought I was gonna hate it but god damn it is actually really good.

[video=youtube]

Persona 3 movie hype anyone? It you got an hour or two its definitely worth a watch, or if you have 60+ hours you could play the game (one of the best games of all time)

Guest The Reverend

Ok, I'm gonna sound boring, but my all time favourite was Naruto... :)

With the new season of Sword Art Online, I have been pretty preoccupied :D

I know who Death Gun is! :3 Research plus light novels = gg rekt wp

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

c7e603a8c6.jpg

Found Carl's netflix history.... 4/6 are questionable...

Yeah Initial D seems very sketchy. :3

xD

For those who watch Hunter X Hunter it is time to be sad. The last episode (at least for a long while) is episode 148, while we are currently on 143. Let the sadness commence. ;-;

Watching Cowboy bebop right now and god damn the character Ed is my favorite she is just so damn random I recommend watching it if you haven't already.

Aesthetica of a rogue hero. Really good anime.

I just finished watching Akira and I've got to say, It's probably one of the best animes I have watched. 10/10

I just finished watching Akira and I've got to say, It's probably one of the best animes I have watched. 10/10

Still waiting on that Live Action version, just because....its AKIRA!!!!!!

Still waiting on that Live Action version, just because....its AKIRA!!!!!!

Never knew they were doing a live action version, definitely looking forward to it.

c7e603a8c6.jpg

Found Carl's netflix history.... 4/6 are questionable...

i swear it wasn't me watching that shit....ok maybe

BerserkP.jpg

Guts, is a wandering warrior who hunts demon like creatures called Apostles, humans who have made a deal with a group of archdemons known as "The God Hand" that in exchange for their wish they must sacrifice someone or something close to them. Guts once was the member of a renowned mercenary unit known as "Band of the Hawk". After his troubled childhood under his adopted father, Guts is recruited to the Hawks by their charismatic leader Griffith. Griffith, Guts and their mercenary group play a pivotal role in ending the long war that has ravaged the country of Midland. Griffith however, in his ambition to become a ruler, seduces the King's daughter, leading to him being imprisoned and horribly tortured until being rescued by his comrades. With his body horribly mutilated, Griffith sacrifices his friends and mercenary group to the God Hand to continue his dream in a demonic ritual from which only Guts and his lover Casca, survived.

After being separated from Casca, who lost her memories after the ritual, Guts starts hunting down the Apostles in search for revenge against Griffith, reuniting with Casca just in time to rescue her from being burned as a witch. While Guts and Casca travel to the Elf country of Elfhelm in search for a safe haven, accompanied a group of companions they befriended during their travels, a revived Griffith reforms the Band of Hawk and leads the fight against invading forces from the east, eventually establishing his rule over Midland and founding a new, massive capital, Falconia, where the humans take refuge from the ever increasing attacks of demons, unaware that their leader is actually one of them.

[video=youtube]

just a random fighting scene from the beginning but by this you can see the badassery going on

Been a while since this has been bumped so.. Bumperino?

I finished ToraDora last night, (watched all 25 in a row) Would recommend, slightly disappointing at the end but I eventually decided it was he best call for the series any how. Heart strings were pulled, how do I carry this many feels?!

R.I.P. Tokyo Ghoul (For those who don't know, Ishida suddenly announced that he ends the manga with the next chapter - and how people find conincidences. F.e. Ch72 which is called Halfaway :/

Propably old news already but i thought i'll let you know)