Server time: 2018-12-10, 12:03
xerev

Anime!

I cannot wait for the next episode of sword art online this season is so damn good so far also I watched jin roh wolf brigade again honestly if you have not watched the movie yet go watch it definetly worth it.

I cannot wait for the next episode of sword art online this season is so damn good so far also I watched jin roh wolf brigade again honestly if you have not watched the movie yet go watch it definetly worth it.

This! Pure art! No fan service with D cups or Dat ass! But a good anime!

[video=youtube]

also just made my own list!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisia

Watched everything (literally everything) of Dragonball.

Started to watch Attack on Titan a few days ago, because everybody around me hyped it to heavens. So far I am enjoying it and would recommend it.

yo yo im here. I usually watch newish anime but i like any kind providing it s good because these days it s hard to find something good

Watched Baccano! yet? (i will never stop shamelessly promoting it)

Oh ya, and Durarara

Yes Ive watched Durarara but haven t heard of the other one. Ill keep that in mind

This! Pure art! No fan service with D cups or Dat ass! But a good anime!

[video=youtube]

also just made my own list!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisia

You definitley have to try Code Geass. It s kind of oldish especially it s drawing style. Has twists over twists and clever turnarounds even now after i watched it the 7th time i still get surprised by some of them...

Just moments ago, Toshio Suzuki, Studio Ghibli producer, announced on the TV show of the MBS Jounetsu Tairiku chain effectively as announced as sources close to the studio, Studio Ghibli will close and production studio anime, leaving himself only as a company that will manage its trademarks. As stated in the program’s producer, “the production department of anime will be dismantled,” which coincides with the data that we gave in our previous post on this decision had been taken from spring after the poor reception at the box office of Kaguya-hime no Monogatari.

In the interview, Suzuki has also admitted that it was a major setback for the study progress Hayao Miyazaki, one of the reasons already unveiled the portal Rakuten Woman. Once we have access to the full TV interview, adding more data. No doubt that this is a very sad news for Japanese animation, of which we are all fans, because it is undeniable everything Studio Ghibli has given the anime. Please remember that what will be his last film, Omoide no Marnie, premiered at the Japanese box office on 19 July.

This, my friends, i truely a sad day.

Ghiblis unique feeling, all the details and love which was put in their films...

Farewell best Anime Studio i've knewn. Your movies will always be a part of Anime-History );

RIP Ghibli 1985-2014

Episode 5 'spoiler'

I was laughing so hard when Kirito finally introduced himself, all it took was for Sinon to strip down to her underwear. That engine slowly going out just made the entire scene for me.

Eyyoo Basement Dwellers what cha guys think of 'Space Dandy'? Im torrenting it right now to kill some boreniss and well who seen it? Also JoJo Bizare adventure! opinions?

I watched school days just to see if it was as bad as everyone said, and I kinda wanted to watch another generic slice of life anime.

Then came the truth that this wasn't a slice of life at all and has nothing to do with sitting at school. Instead its about this unattractive asshole fucking every single girl he sees that's not his girlfriend and said dumb ass girlfriend forgiving him for sleeping with LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING GIRL AT SCHOOL BUT HER!

[spoiler= if you want to watch this trainwreck don't read this]

And the supposed " tragedy" of an ending didn't make me care any more. The guy gets stabbed and I'm supposed to care about it? Personally I think he got what he deserved.

Its dumb, unrealistic, and I can see why everyone hates it.

Been watching Black Lagoon and safe to say everything about the show is amazing would definetly recommend watching it if you have not already.

I watched school days just to see if it was as bad as everyone said, and I kinda wanted to watch another generic slice of life anime.

Then came the truth that this wasn't a slice of life at all and has nothing to do with sitting at school. Instead its about this unattractive asshole fucking every single girl he sees that's not his girlfriend and said dumb ass girlfriend forgiving him for sleeping with LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING GIRL AT SCHOOL BUT HER!

[spoiler= if you want to watch this trainwreck don't read this]

And the supposed " tragedy" of an ending didn't make me care any more. The guy gets stabbed and I'm supposed to care about it? Personally I think he got what he deserved.

Its dumb, unrealistic, and I can see why everyone hates it.

Ya its definitely a wtf kind of show.. mainly the ending

For those who like comedy anime/are too lazy to watch a 5 hour long anime series. I recommend Plastic Nee-San its literally the funniest thing ever the whole series is about 30 minutes long due to the episodes being 3 or 4 minutes but its probably the funniest anime I've watched in a while. Its pretty random so you've been warned. But you can easily finish the whole series in one sitting. http://myanimelist.net/anime/10711/Plastic_Nee-san

Been watching Black Lagoon and safe to say everything about the show is amazing would definetly recommend watching it if you have not already.

:D Yes. Someone agrees with me!

I just love that it has a realistic art style but still can have some crazy moments like slicing a bullet in two with a samurai sword pure awesome.

I just love that it has a realistic art style but still can have some crazy moments like slicing a bullet in two with a samurai sword pure awesome.

Have you watched

Hellsing Ultimate?

i dont really think people class this as anime, but its anime to me. i watch avatar the last airbender. its the greatest animated show imo,

IFeQQxH.jpg

Oh and also. . . TEA!

Have you watched

Hellsing Ultimate?

regular hellsing yes, ultimate not yet.

i dont really think people class this as anime, but its anime to me. i watch avatar the last airbender. its the greatest animated show imo,

IFeQQxH.jpg

Oh and also. . . TEA!

Thats indeed an Anime and i already realized that it's more popular than i thougth. Seeing it here just reassures me in this ^^

93746d1362045672-meme-no-memes-untitle.jpg

6tDRvkq.jpg

spongebob-gif-spengbab-o.gif

Ah! Ill cave! The only anime I ever watched and like was "Shiki".

shiki.jpg

93746d1362045672-meme-no-memes-untitle.jpg

6tDRvkq.jpg

shiki.jpg

You should Watch Akria,Afro Samurai,Ergo proxy,Wolf Brigade or anything high quallity!

Anyway Watching Space Dandy and darn hell its a funny s fuck anime with good dry humor. Especially Episode 3 with the Zombie outbreak!

For those who like comedy anime/are too lazy to watch a 5 hour long anime series. I recommend Plastic Nee-San its literally the funniest thing ever the whole series is about 30 minutes long due to the episodes being 3 or 4 minutes but its probably the funniest anime I've watched in a while. Its pretty random so you've been warned. But you can easily finish the whole series in one sitting. http://myanimelist.net/anime/10711/Plastic_Nee-san

Watched it and i let this picture explain what think of that show.

lQVEzvq.jpg

If i want to kill myself then ill watch all those episodes.

6tDRvkq.jpg

shiki.jpg

You should Watch Akria,Afro Samurai,Ergo proxy,Wolf Brigade or anything high quallity!

Anyway Watching Space Dandy and darn hell its a funny s fuck anime with good dry humor. Especially Episode 3 with the Zombie outbreak!

Watched it and i let this picture explain what think of that show.

lQVEzvq.jpg

If i want to kill myself then ill watch all those episodes.

I found it really funny ;__; gomen-nasai

Animes I recommend this season:

Haikyuu! TLDR - Volleyball anime with comedy

Zankyou No Terror TLDR - 2 kids preforming terrorist acts with riddles really action packed.

Sword Art Online II TLDR - Don't feel the need to make one cause everyone knows SAO unless you live under a rock.

Tokyo Ghoul TLDR - Boy who is half ghoul/human. Action shows a lot of blood and gore. (ghoul meaning he has to feed off humans)

For the most part these are the ones im watching this season that I think others will like a lot. The other ones im watching no one will probably like ;__;

Clicking on the name will bring you to the first episode! :3