Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 06:19
Sign in to follow this  
HartlssHeretic

Anchors Away!

Hello everyone! The time has finally come, after 6 months of LONG waiting im finally shipping off to serve in the United States Navy!, and start my career. I've been apart of this community forever it feels like. My journey throughout Chernarus has been a blast to say the least. I've met the some of my very good friends through dayZRP, and i've met enemies (; All in all i can't complain about my experiences in this community, i can honestly say i loved it.

I want to thank @twig @Chewy @Sxcomba @angry_skipper @BambiRP, the original OG crew, for enduring Rehctub and his psychotic endeavors, and for basically helping me mold that character into what he became ❤️  "MEAT MEAT, SO TASTY SWEET!"

I also want to thank @Couch112 @Svenne @Coreena @Kirby-KP @turtlemilk @Scottie @JkpFrog, my closest friends IC'ly and OOC'ly for making my time here on DAYZRP unforgettable! Papa Matthias will miss you.  i love you all ❤️ 

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Although my ship date isn't until the end of this month, i will be spending the majority of my remaining time working out and studying. I will however pop into TS every now and then to talk my friends, until i leave. 

Again I love this community and i love the people i've met

I'M NOT LEAVING FOREVER! 

Maybe sometime next year, we will run into each other on the roads of Chernarus, until then, this is Matthias ( @HartlssHeretic ) Signing off ? 

P.S. After I graduate pictures will be posted.

Edited by HartlssHeretic

Good luck, stay safe

Hey best of luck with the Navy mate. And yeah getting a head start isn't a bad idea. 

Stay safe ❤️ Good luck with your service!

Awesome man! I just got to my first duty base in the Air Force! Good luck in the Navy! :D

Have a good time, man, and stay safe. ?

Best of luck Ty.

Ah, that sounds awesome! Have fun and be safe! ?

Gl hf.

Fuck man I'm going to miss you papa ?

Good luck in the navy, don't drown or get eaten by sharks. I hope you come home soon again! ?

Lastly...

Spoiler

DO YOU WANNA SEE MY WORM AGAIN?

Edited by Svenne

That was a dramatic leaving thread. Best of luck.

Best of luck in the navy and stay safe out there!

Best of luck out there!

Just a friendly reminder, your posting rights will be revoked 24 hours after your initial leaving post. 

Stay safe!

Stay safe buddy and good luck!

Bro, like Donkey Kong says in Mario Party 5 on the gamecube. Don't be a stranger! Take care my dude. ❤️

/Closed