Server time: 2019-01-20, 03:51 WE ARE RECRUITING

No, the game is still awful and you can't run more than 10 metres without dying of dehydration.

1 hour ago, ExoticRainbow said:

No, the game is still awful and you can't run more than 10 metres without dying of dehydration.

They fixed that in the latest stress test, I jogged for about 12.5 minutes before I died of dehydration.

Edited by Puncture

Interesting, does this mean we will be able to switch to .63 servers tomorrow? How long will it take after this is pushed from the stress test, into experimental.

What source is this from? From what I've seen DayZ's official Twitter hasn't said anything.

Edited by Flapjack

1 hour ago, Brady said:

Interesting, does this mean we will be able to switch to .63 servers tomorrow? How long will it take after this is pushed from the stress test, into experimental.

He posted that tweet almost a week ago, the only thing currently stopping them from pushing the content update to .63 exp is battle eye kicking everyone from the server. So my guess is within the next two weeks.

Edited by Puncture

1 minute ago, Puncture said:

He posted that tweet almost a week ago, the only thing currently stopping them from pushing the content update to .63 exp is battle eye kicking everyone from the server.

Ah cool, my bad then.

I haven't checked much up on .63 recently, is it still missing a shit ton of content from the stable version? Or has that been added in yet?

When I can run for more than a femtosecond with my dank plate carrier on then I'll be interested in .63 again. So much annoying stuff is in it that turns people away right now.

1 hour ago, Flapjack said:

Ah cool, my bad then.

I haven't checked much up on .63 recently, is it still missing a shit ton of content from the stable version? Or has that been added in yet?

They've added the mosin, M4, Scopes, and shotguns and the ability to fall unconscious in the latest stress test.

1 minute ago, Puncture said:

They've added the mosin, M4, Scopes, and shotguns and the ability to fall unconscious in the latest stress test.

Lmao...welp - progress is progress, I suppose. More than we've seen in the last 3 years still.

tbh we shouldn't switch to .63+ until shit is more ironed out and works better than .62 because currently, it doesn't.

I don't understand the draw of being able to put a private community servers onto the "It's going to crash the Server. 100% going to happen" build.... doesn't matter which stage of experimental build we are dealing with, I've yet to encounter a server running experimental hat isn't crashing within 3 hours of play. Wait till the build is stable then transfer the server over. More frequent desync/crashes on the client side, combined with more frequent server side crashes and errors equals really bad RP potential IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Marsden MRB said:

I don't understand the draw of being able to put a private community servers onto the "It's going to crash the Server. 100% going to happen" build.... doesn't matter which stage of experimental build we are dealing with, I've yet to encounter a server running experimental hat isn't crashing within 3 hours of play. Wait till the build is stable then transfer the server over. More frequent desync/crashes on the client side, combined with more frequent server side crashes and errors equals really bad RP potential IMHO.

Changing to .63 will only make things worse, once it is all clean and lush (as much as it can be) that's when we can hit it but until then it will just be like a desensitize kind of thing where the whole "Hype" kinda wears off kind of already how it is.

Don't get me wrong I want more players and contest just blowing your load to early can lead to some salty moments! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Gaylaxitive said:

Changing to .63 will only make things worse, once it is all clean and lush (as much as it can be) that's when we can hit it but until then it will just be like a desensitize kind of thing where the whole "Hype" kinda wears off kind of already how it is.

Don't get me wrong I want more players and contest just blowing your load to early can lead to some salty moments! ❤️ 

Honestly, I would put up two servers, one server to test the waters with .63 and another server with the current version. I mean, whats the danger of trying.

If we switch to 0.63 experimental, before it's even stable, I doubt I will play until then... Simply because of the lack of game-mechanics and item content that hasn't been implemented yet.

Edited by Camokid95