Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 22:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
WillyM

The Faceless Organisation (TFO) - Open Recruiement

The Faceless

TheFaceless.thumb.jpg.ed9d43ea2ad91d16dc9be8e1903df032.jpg

'Damage was done to those who are falling behind'

Beliefs of the Faceless Organization

The Laws of The Faceless Organization: We as a group strive for everybody to follow the laws in our territories, if not this will be solved by the retaliation of their brothers of the Faceless Organization.

It all began in England where groups of young men would rebel against the government and wanted to strive for a strong and honest government. This started with riots then ended up in violence and hatred all over the nation towards Mp's. These men where always mysterious and known for the black bandana used as a face mask and a purple armband. It became a large organization and branched out to America and other countries around the world. The Faceless organization were secretive and would target leaders of many political parties to assassinate. This would be done by ordinary men with normal lives that would meet up at night. These men moved to eastern Europe due to military reasons and found themselves in chernarus. Some of these men formed groups previously that failed, they wanted to make a difference this time in the way society was run. They gathered new members and started to grow there organization

There are not many people left that have the courage and power to stand up to those who think they own everything in chernarus. Power and justice will be brought to these individuals quietly and quickly. The Faceless are known by the people of chernarus as a group of individuals that are anonymous to the public and whatever they do they shall never be seen or caught for there actions. The conflict between the faceless and the rest of chernarus began when many members decided to raid a nearby camp in lopatino and ending up losing a member in a hostage situation, William Bilski was shot dead by two riflemen on a northern hill. This made Willy springer now the owner of The Faceless Organization (TF0). The rest of the group searched for the men and found them in a nearby building, Willy and Amir questioned the men before executing them both and leaving a note behind in the man's jacket saying 'TFO'. The note was later found the next day and as they found their men were brutally murdered a bounty was set on every single member of the faceless's head. There was one problem no one knew who there were. Willy and amir went into Gorka and went undercover and talked to the leaders of the group who killed William, they had no idea. This made it easier for The Faceless to get away. But they didn't go far they just kept a close distance tricking the men as if they had gone far. 

Faceless-spillwords.thumb.jpg.e0183d0942e88df97420be9d2d703b45.jpg

IC Goals

Goal One: Serve justice to Organizations that believe in nationalism.

Goal Two: Forge a sense of understanding between groups that agree with our beliefs.

Goal Three: Discipline organizations or individuals that fail to follow the changes that The Faceless withhold.

Goal Four: Form Alliances with groups and individuals that believe in our views on how society should be run.

Goal Five: Regain ownership of Myshkino.

Goal Six: To recruit more strong members willing to die for there brothers.

OOC Goals

Goal One: Accept peoples feedback and use it to improve the roleplay.

Goal Two: Have hostile and peaceful experiences to balance the roleplay in the group.

Goal Three: Organize events/meeting with other groups with the same ideas.

Goal Provide some of the best hostile RP.

videoblocks-five-mysterious-hooded-men-standing-in-the-dark-hoodies-and-hidden-faces_hzcvnekb0x_thumbnail-full01.thumb.png.80a137178f72475ed1b2a45fc78cb957.png   

The Roster

Council

Leader-Willy Springer @WillyM

Co-Leader-Amir Gani @CoryInTheHouse

Members

john Blaze @John Blaze

Jax Webb @Jay8eezy

Shawn Mason @KaiJ

Frank Lloyd @Lloydy2015

Edited by WillyM

goodluck we need more groups atm

Page could use more work

Edited by BorisRP

just cos where white names doesn't mean we can't rp , been a white name for two years now 

8 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

Page could use more work

agreed brotha

im gonna have an epileptic seizure while reading this

Edited by jojogutta

Just now, WillyM said:

just cos where white names doesn't mean we can't rp , been a white name for two years now 

did I ever say you cant rp? no i did not. idk If I ever meet you ingame so I dont know if you can rp or not so calm down Braveheart

Page could use some work, but interesting. This could be something really well, if put into action the right way.

Just now, Anoymouse said:

Page could use some work, but interesting. This could be something really well, if put into action the right way.

cheers and still working on it

1 minute ago, WillyM said:

cheers and still working on it

Good luck.

I have removed Jojo from your roster as he says he has no idea who you people are. Please only add people to your roster if you know they truly wish to play with you, and want to be in the group.

2 minutes ago, Brady said:

I have removed Jojo from your roster as he says he has no idea who you people are. Please only add people to your roster if you know they truly wish to play with you, and want to be in the group.

well last time i spoke to him he said he would join , didnt just add a randy

Edited by WillyM

6 minutes ago, WillyM said:

well last time i spoke to him he said he would join , didnt just add a randy

Could have possibly, accidentally tagged a random instead of the actual person. 

Good luck with the group btw guys. it looks really cool. 

Goal one: Punish nationalists. Okay, ntb.

Goal two: Make allies. Kind of boring, everyone does that.

Goal Three: punish those who disagree with us. seems similar to goal one, but less specific.

Goal four: Make allies .. again.. the same as goal two.

Goal five: Find a place to live, everyone does that, so kind of boring again.

Goal six: recruit. everyone does that, so kind of boring.

Essentially you have one goal that make you "stand out" both of which involve punishing folks who you dont agree with. Dont get me wrong, thats a fine goal, but one real goal does not a fun group make. Try coming up with some unique and cool ideas for goals to make the group shine IG! Good luck!

3 minutes ago, JoffreyRP said:

Goal one: Punish nationalists. Okay, ntb.

Goal two: Make allies. Kind of boring, everyone does that.

Goal Three: punish those who disagree with us. seems similar to goal one, but less specific.

Goal four: Make allies .. again.. the same as goal two.

Goal five: Find a place to live, everyone does that, so kind of boring again.

Goal six: recruit. everyone does that, so kind of boring.

Essentially you have one goal that make you "stand out" both of which involve punishing folks who you dont agree with. Dont get me wrong, thats a fine goal, but one real goal does not a fun group make. Try coming up with some unique and cool ideas for goals to make the group shine IG! Good luck!

thanks for the feedback will try to create some better goals

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

Could have possibly, accidentally tagged a random instead of the actual person. 

Good luck with the group btw guys. it looks really cool. 

nah man he change his character name and thank you

Edited by WillyM

Good luck with this guys. Maybe spice up the page a bit as suggested before and also make the goals a little clearer and unique but either way looks great! 

huh.

I thought about bringing this group back from the land of old standalone memes, but the name and aesthetic is yours now lol.

Question though... your group were assassins pre-apocolypse? Thats a little... much don't ya think? 

2 hours ago, WillyM said:

This started with riots then ended up in assassinations all over the nation towards Mp's

hmmm.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't just claim you assassinated members of parliament right?

Good luck with this, whitenames, UNITE! 

Hope to see you all in game. ?

Good luck with the group! 

Love the pictures good luck with the group!

As was brought up before, I would look over your goals and overall presentation of the post. Your goals are currently pretty basic "Punish whoever doesn't agree with us."

Aside from that, it's nice to see another group popping up. I'll be keeping an eye on this, good luck.

3 things.

1. I would get better and original graphics, I'm sure someone in the community would be willing to help.

2. Although mentioned already by Joffrey, goals need some work. There is plenty of unique goals you could set up with a group like this.

3. Lore needs allot of work imo, Empress Nino touched on it slightly. Saying that you were a WWO that assainated members of several governments is very far fetched. That sort of Lore would impact every character on the server, in the wrong way. Example, if you mentioned to someone that you killed a member of government in [Selected Country] and that someone was from that [Selected Country] they would surely know about it or could deny it making things very awkward. Besides that, it still needs alot of fleshing out, you just mention stuff that happened without much context, a Lore shourld be a story where the reader can picture whats going on. Your Lore doesn't achieve that. I don't see this working out unless the Lore is worked on. I'm sure you could write a better one or at least improve on what you have already.  Also, punctuation.

Edited by Cpt MacMillan

Good luck with this.