Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 10:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Major

o7 folks

Goodbye Major! I will miss you! o7

Damn, dude. This fucking sucks : /, Major you've been around since longer than I can remember and you were a great LM, I'm sure you would've have been a great one once again had you been allowed to return. You were fantastic, good luck wherever you lead yourself. o7

Edited by Ronan

1 minute ago, Clarence said:

Goodbye, my American/Texan ally, had a great time together in Svoboda and your lore was amazing. ?

To all the Euros us Americans are all Texans. ?

? Sad to know LM isnt available anymore... 

Sad to see you go...

Everything seems to just be going weird... *Sighs* See you later Major!

What the hell, this upsets me so much. MAJOOOOOR NOOOOOOO. T_T This strikes me as a huge loss, not only are we losing Major, who has been a staple of this community for so long, but we're losing the Loremaster position as a whole too? This makes me so very, very sad.

o7 @Major, it's a shame to see you go bud. Was a pleasure discussing things with you whilst I was in staff, don't be a strange ? 

I don't understand why the LM position needs to go away. People in that position have done some great work to improve the quality of RP here. Thanks for all your hard work.

o7 Major

o7 my man.

I was recently in a chat with a group talking about potential alternatives in the DayZ wasteland. Read some backstory of one server.

And I was like:

"Meh. This is nothing compared to what Major (and any other LM working with him, James, etc ... or basically those two guys) was able to put up. This can't be the right thing for me."

A notable thing that got me into the community is or was the lore. The irony is it technically has no to little actual imapct on the gameplay or server happenings. It's just text in a thread. But it gave way for all the head cannon that I found vital to immerse myself into the RP. You (not just literally you, anyone else being in the LM team, too) made it fun and immersive.

It's a real shame. Never forget your work though. Will keep you in mind for future endeavours beyond DayZ as lore and group creator.

There will be ample opportunities - if we all can manage to stay in touch. Might not be zombie apocalypse related, but we could recreate Chernarus in upcoming large-scale online games with Sandbox / building elements, for example, and flesh those faction(s) out with lore. If you're up for it, that is.

E: But yeah, big loss.

Big loss ?

Edited by Combine

You did the best you can do with the limited ressources and powers given to you and that I can salute to - o7 and good luck out there. 

I would have loved working with you during my GM time since your well spoken and easy to work with.
Shame this is what it has come down to and in all honesty, LM started to become just a filler for lore and nothing more once it was written you had no real power to do anything without asking GM+ to assist you which restricted you guys even further, take care bud.

Image result for crying wave gif

Major noooo ?
I really dont understand why LM has been taken away, surely its what we need most?? 

Goodbye Major was good to hang out with you the few times we did when i came back. 

One of the first ever friend and player i met in dayzrp mod.

Ill miss you and our random chats that always ended in laughter ❤❤❤

>Loremaster wins Staff Member of the year

>Position later gets scrapped

>Haha

Take care major you did good.

1 minute ago, Hebee said:

>Loremaster wins Staff Member of the year

>Position later gets scrapped

>Haha

Take care major you did good.

Thanks dad.

Fairwell major. I never really spoke to you however you put alot of work in on the law and you did a good job. Its sad to see you go but I hope you will be back sometime soon.

This is a really dumb decision, LMs worked just as hard and sometimes harder than other staff. Both you and PCJames helped build a world and without you, what will even become of the communities lore? Will it just be literally everyone making up their own story now, no continuity. Losing both you and James is heartbreaking to hear and I won't settle for it. You guys were some of the most hard working people and fun-loving people I knew and were extremely down-to-heart. #BringBackLM

You had a good run @Major,, you were one of my favorite staff members.

giphy.gif

rip you

LM or riot?

As we all have said since day 1 @Major good job.

Now you can join me and return to the dust of the Cantina.

An untimely demise just the same, Reminds me of other times.

Keep it real, brother.