Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
unforgiven389

Can't join DayZRP server

Question

i've been whitelisted, that I know.

But for some reason, when I try to connect with DayZ commander, even though I did override the main DayZ directory to DayZRP.

It just tells me that the keys in @DayZ is not signed by a key this server likes.

I've tried a lot of different things, uninstalling DayZ, even Arma2AO.

Still nothing, does anyone know what the problem might be?

7 answers to this question

Reacher    2

Try changing the @DayZ folder to something, such as [email protected], to see if that works.

Additionally, you could try disabling @DayZ in the game expansions via the in-game expansions menu.

Try changing the @DayZ folder to something, such as [email protected], to see if that works.

Additionally, you could try disabling @DayZ in the game expansions via the in-game expansions menu.

I've tried to do the latter, to disable it through Arma2 in itself, but it does not let me.

However, I did not try the first suggestion.

I'll come back later to say if it worked or not. :)

Stubbles    0

Unforgiven, How are you launching arma through commander? Through Settings and LAUNCH DAYZ NOW button? If not try doing it that way, I had the same problem.

Unforgiven, How are you launching arma through commander? Through Settings and LAUNCH DAYZ NOW button? If not try doing it that way, I had the same problem.

When I try to join the server through the Arma2 multiplayer section, the servers have a ping of 2.5K, which then makes me unable to join the server.

Through DayZ commander, it shows me the real ping.

I've set the launch parameters to read "-password=dayzrp"

So, even after using the "override" setting on DayZcommander I still get the same error.

However, when trying to use the DayZRP launcher, I get kicked for this reason "Invalid or wrong password", though when I use the DayZRP launcher, it does say that @DayZRP is in use, and not @DayZ.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. :)

It seems to have solved itself, although I can't join any other server than #2.

Thanks for the help everyone.