Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:50

Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

Pointless Name Change

Cowley    0

Whilst playing on DayZRP for over a week and a half now and having no complaints against me and having fun on the server whilst interacting with the people on the servers. I then today got kicked because of my inappropriate name... My name in game is "Cowley" which is my last name and yet after a week and a half with nothing for some reason I now get kicked. To me this looks pathetic and who ever did kick me it seems pointless because although it is RP and you can use your full name it no where in the rules says you cant use a nickname or just your last or first name.

So the next time you kick someone for having an "Inappropriate Name" actually take a look into there back story or dont be so harsh with such a petty little thing.

Badger    0

People are getting to harsh on this topic. I think just a first name should be fine.

Livs    0

3. Stay in character

This is a roleplaying server, players playing out of character will be removed. Kidnapping, torture, interrogation, execution, roadblocks, checkpoints, capturing or claiming an area for a clan and similar actions are allowed as long as they are lead in RP manner and do not conflict with the first or second rule. You need a proper roleplaying name ingame - first and last name is required.