Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bessworth

Just been accepted

Guest Akzu   
Guest Akzu

Your application has been accepted.

Same here! And now to play! Hope to see you.

Guest Dr. Ogen   
Guest Dr. Ogen

Congratulations to both of you!

I am still waiting :(

I have the feeling my characters backgroundstory was too long to be read in the beginning,

considering the amount of applications, the admins might first go through the shorter ones :x

Anyways, hope to meet you guys in the wastelands, my character is one of the weirder ones with inner conflicts and on the edge of loosing hold on reality :)

You might find me at some point searching through a hospitals' loot for my next fix of morphine, if I get accepted :D

I have the feeling my characters backgroundstory was too long to be read in the beginning,

considering the amount of applications, the admins might first go through the shorter ones :x

Anyways, hope to meet you guys in the wastelands, my character is one of the weirder ones with inner conflicts and on the edge of loosing hold on reality :)

You might find me at some point searching through a hospitals' loot for my next fix of morphine, if I get accepted :D

Would be hilarious if you ran around holding people up shouting "Give me all your morphine!", just don't take anything else but morphine.

Anyway, I'm waiting as well; hopefully I can get in and hopefully you can to, your character seems like his/ her story will be a rather interesting one. Still in awe of the popularity of the server they got like 268 applications in that one application session.

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

Congratulations on your whitelist. I hope you will enjoy your time here on DayZRP.

Guest Dr. Ogen   
Guest Dr. Ogen

Would be hilarious if you ran around holding people up shouting "Give me all your morphine!", just don't take anything else but morphine.

Anyway, I'm waiting as well; hopefully I can get in and hopefully you can to, your character seems like his/ her story will be a rather interesting one. Still in awe of the popularity of the server they got like 268 applications in that one application session.

If you like to take a look, feel free to read my story: http://pastebin.com/eAXfAtSQ

;)

My character is rather calm and not aggressive, trying to get along with himself, trying to end chaos and to balance his past with a better life (as far as it is possible in this world, ofc).

Therefor he will be roaming around, scavenging, thinking.

But as soon as someone tries to end his freedom, he will take action, because he can't handle being taken hostage and/or humiliated.

In case he meets someone, he will just kindly ask if they have a spare morphine. Not like you would imagine a really hooked up junky would do, because he already was over one year "clean", as he was in the prison...

Anyways, looking forward to it and wishing you the best of wishes :>

EDIT:

Thank you Jolieto :)

Guest SaberVonCake   
Guest SaberVonCake

Hah, I capped with the Background story, so I can feel your pain with that. I hope you'll get through it just as I did not too long ago~

Guest dayanchico   
Guest dayanchico

Congratulations all, nice Signature by the way OP :P