Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 22:43
Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

Message.

*Cal sits at Altar Radio Station, seemingly frustrated and her whole body shaking as she takes out her radio. She thinks at what Louie told her and she speaks in a soft, but shaky voice into the radio.*

Well... Not really sure how to go about it... 

I am Calandra and I admit to being a cannibal. 

I never hurt or killed anyone. I try to help everyone who is in need for medical attention.

*She sighs for a moment.*

You might know me... I am wearing a red jacket and I am always wearing a clown mask. I helped a lot of people in the past.

Don't be afraid to talk to me about it... I am already receiving help regarding my problem.

That's all. 

*She drops the radio, looking a bit defeated.*

*A radio crackled to life and a voice came through beginning to speak*

"You call being a cannibal a problem do you. Think what if it's who you are truly meant to be. You enjoy eating the flesh of humans sooooo what. People die everyday and all that meat needs to go somewhere right? I have a friend just like you but he embraced his calling. Do not let what the rest of these bastards in this hell hole think of you pull you away from what you truly are. Just a little words for the road Miss Calandra."

*The radio would fall back to static*

Robbie sighs to himself, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief after hearing Calandra's voice on the radio and the message that was said. He quickly pulls out the radio in his vest pocket, pressing down the button on the radio firmly before speaking into as clearly as he can, a young teenage male's voice breaking through the static

"This isn't your fault Calandra...unlike some Cannibals out there, you were forced, you didn't choose it. Like you said...you don't hurt people. Destiny...if you're listening, you attacked Ace, you attacked Scout, people know, and people are going to find you. If Anarchy doesn't deal with you, the people hunting REAL Cannibals will. Everyone knows about you now. I hope that fake beard you like to wear keeps you warm on the cold dark nights hiding in the forest while you eat innocent people."

In frustration he throws the radio across the room, nearly shattering it against the wall

[Pavel sits alone in the dilapidated house. He leans forward on a worn out chair he sits upon, looking to his feet. His hand slowly covers his mouth, his breathing slow and steady. He sits up, taking a long pause before pressing on the PTT]

"Calandra..."

"We should talk next time I am in village."

[His pause drags out for a few seconds, the only sound cutting through is the creaking of an old chair]

"As for this....Destiny? You foreigners and your fucking names. You show up when I am out of area to hurt people I care about. That is something I won't forgive. As was said, we all know. And I look forward to meeting you face to face."

[The transmission cuts to silence as he releases the PTT]

*Scout picks up her radio after tending to her wolf inflicted wounds*

Um, yeah... I kind of already shot Destiny. 

*Releases PTT*

3 hours ago, Lyca said:

*Asher smiles at Calandra's admitting to being a cannibal. He holds down the PTT, speaking in that creepy monotone Asher voice.*

"Calandra? As my associate previously said, don't be ashamed of being a cannibal.

Embrace it!

Join us and we can feast on whoever we want. We don't need you getting ganged up on by a bunch of people who want OUR type done away with."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Going through some stuff in a tent she'd found she heard the radio come alive with multiple people. Kenzi stared at her radio as she was a bit confused. Pressing down on the PTT she paused before talking.

"Well hot damn, weren't you the girl in town we were all having fun picking on people with? Hey, to each their own, As long as you don't start gnawing on my arm or anything I have no problem with what you put in your mou...okay that sounded bad. What I mean is! Long as you ain't hurting people, mainly me, you can eat whatever, or in your case...whoever, you want. Yet hearing that it was something you were forced into...eeeeeh that's not cool. Not sure what the fix is for that kind of thing but I'll be around town if you need any help."

Edited by Clumsy

12 hours ago, Lyca said:

*Cal sits at Altar Radio Station, seemingly frustrated and her whole body shaking as she takes out her radio. She thinks at what Louie told her and she speaks in a soft, but shaky voice into the radio.*

Well... Not really sure how to go about it... 

I am Calandra and I admit to being a cannibal. 

I never hurt or killed anyone. I try to help everyone who is in need for medical attention.

*She sighs for a moment.*

You might know me... I am wearing a red jacket and I am always wearing a clown mask. I helped a lot of people in the past.

Don't be afraid to talk to me about it... I am already receiving help regarding my problem.

That's all. 

*She drops the radio, looking a bit defeated.*

**Terrano stops his walk through the woods as he hears the broadcast, he pulls out his radio and responds.**

"You're a friend of Avery and the Valentines, therefore a friend of mine. Better to admit something rather than hide it, this is something very... Serious. I'll hope nothing happens to you, give me a shout if you need anything."

**Terrano releases his PTT.**

*Henry would snort a line of his favorite substance and push on the radio after hearing what had just been said*

"Um, what the fuck?"

*Henry would pause for a moment, thinking if he heard properly or not*

"So I see, there's cannibals around now then... Fuck me sideways, Anyone wearing a clown mask I'm straight outta there like steve Irwin fuck me mate. Are you stupid or something?"

"Fucking cannibals? really??"

*Before releasing go of the talk button, you would hear Henry snorting something in the background while someone is laughing in the distance*

*Radio silence*

*She would clench her side, where her wounds lay, before speaking.*

*She would speak with a southern american accent, sounding clearly in a lot of pain.*

My name is Destiny Galloway, and I am not a cannibal. So... hop off my dick. 

For one, I never actually hurt Lupe. I only forcefully questioned her about why she was trying to murder me. Oh and ... *She would address Lupe* I'm burning the bible you filthy, lying cunt. Calandra, don't forget to mention the part where Lupe is the one who actually gets the human meat for you. Considering how you're finally putting the truth out there.

Anyone wonder why she's so thin and crispy? It's cause the meat, is all she eats!

Also, to Robbie... Why don't you go back to sniffing sharpies' you pathetic twelve year old. I really hope your people finally learn to shoot, for your sake.

*She groan in pain before releasing the PTT.*

[Pavel presses on the PTT]

"Come around and say that to me. Not when we're all away."

[He releases the PTT]

Edited by -Chow-

*Cal hears Destiny's voice over the radio and takes out her radio which was laying besides the bed. She looks over to the person who was laying next to her. She looks at him and smiles weakly before she pushes the radio button.*

Why ... don't you say the truth, hm? I am not shutting my mouth what you do to other people. 

I saw you eating people. So there is that. So many people know you are a cannibal. There is literally no point to deny.

*There would be a male voice in the background*  "Ah the dumb western trans..."

And then you asked me several times to go hunting for people, which I denied cause I don't hurt people. So you also continued being a cannibal.

So maybe you quit lying too right? Maybe you also stop spreading rumors and lies about people trying to get them killed. Just a thought. 

Also... you sound in pain... Did one of your victims finally catch up to you?

*She releases the button of the radio*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks* 

"Destiny If you can meet with me I would like an explanation on things"

"I promise you no harm shall happen to you"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Despite his rather guttural monotone, the voice driving this British accent seems to have only just stopped laughing, given his tone and slightly quickened breathing.*

"While I maintain eating people is FUCKING WRONG. I suppose it takes some brass to own up to it after getting it forced on you. The other c--"
*The transmission is briefly interrupted by a bout of breathless laughter, soon cut off by silence, then replaced with the previous voice.*

"As for this other lass, Destiny? With a name like that, I reckon she's been gobbling plenty of meat long before there was any dead coming back to life.. Don't happen to know a Crystal, do you? Don't answer that."

*There is no short amount of snideness in the man's tone, before his voice fades into distant silence.*

I can meet with you Louie, but it'll be on my terms considering how Austin has been lying to me. Even though I've done nothing but give you guys everything you've ever asked of me. I find it concerning that you would rather meet in person than have a conversation with me over the radio. 

Calandra, those that matter, know the truth. Your lies, and the lie you told Lupe about those barrels being mine that started this whole mess is unforgivable. I would threaten you, but considering how malnourished you are, the first time you and Boris actually have sex, he'll break you in two. You are no threat to me.

Edited by Coreena

Robbie takes out the radio from his vest pocket once more upon hearing Destiny speaking over the radio, pressing the button down on it firmly before speaking clearly into it

"It's sad Destiny that you've become what you are, and that all you can do now is tell insults and lies about people over the radio. No one believes what you have to say anymore. I would tell you I was getting Calandra meat if it meant not being tortured and eaten by you as well. Do you think anything anyone tells you while you threaten them with death would be true? You're a monster Destiny...a monster!  and if somehow Lupe WAS actually providing meat for Calandra..that means Calandra STILL wasn't hurting anyone like YOU DO. I thought I was supposed to be the child here Destiny, and yet you're insulting people like you're on a school playground. Oh...and I'd rather be a sharpie sniffer than a butt eating Cannibal."

Smirking to himself at Destiny's sad attempts at insulting people, he releases the button on his radio before he quickly places it back into his vest pocket.

Edited by Malthis

*She smirks as she hears Robbie over the radio speaking and chuckles a bit before she pushes the button. She would speak in a sarcastic tone in her voice but clearly amused by it as she looks over to the snoring Borris.*

I am so glad you're so concerned about my sex life that you actually think about it. I can assure you though I am totally fine. 

*She shakes her head in amusement*

Listen I am not here to do a competition of whos insults are better over the radio. It's stupid like the kid said.

No threat? I didn't even threaten you in the slightest. So why pointing it out? Why even mentioning it?

But in any way. We can just move on and leave it. Clearly that here over the radio doesn't solve anything.

*She lets go off the radio button*

Edited by Lyca

*Joey presses the PTT*

Ahh but to get a ghost to show there face you had to give idle threats.... to get his kill he get others to do the work... who am I.. 

*Short pause*

A woman who eats human meat has been found... Now she tries to find ways out... I’m coming to deal with you little one, you’ve met many other people.... but not a damn one like me...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

*He would snatch cals radio from he hand as the two lay in bed together, awaiting for the waves to clear so he may respond.*
*He would speak in a smug ass tone, his Russian accent licking his words.*

"Yeah destiny, you're right... I did break her... just not in the way you wish...."
*He would let out a hard, loud laugh, nearly snorting at his own joke.*
*releasing the PTT he would hand the radio by it antenna back to cal.*
*The waves going dead from the Russian mans voice.*

3 hours ago, Coreena said:

I can meet with you Louie, but it'll be on my terms considering how Austin has been lying to me. Even though I've done nothing but give you guys everything you've ever asked of me. I find it concerning that you would rather meet in person than have a conversation with me over the radio. 

Calandra, those that matter, know the truth. Your lies, and the lie you told Lupe about those barrels being mine that started this whole mess is unforgivable. I would threaten you, but considering how malnourished you are, the first time you and Boris actually have sex, he'll break you in two. You are no threat to me.

*Asher ponders for a bit, and then holds down the PTT, speaking in his creepy monotone voice. He has a sort of shrewd tone to him.*

"Now don't go and kid yourself, if you meet with Louie, he and his men will kill you.

No use in doing any of that.

Personally, I don't really mind if these allegations are true.

In fact, I hope they are.

What you really should do is meet with my people, and discuss how our groups can work together.

Because the thing is,

We're just like you."

*Asher awaits a response, releasing the PTT.*

Lupe lays back with a groan, uncomfortably sprawled on the too-small bed, both boots basically hanging off the end. She fiddles with the radio. The blunt Mich had passed over only dulls the anger, but she tries, hard, to keep her voice steady through gritted teeth. Robbie causing headaches as usual, as far as she was concerned. Kid and his big fucking mouth. The thick Chicana accent is no easier to understand on the airwaves -- casual swearing as frequent as ever.

"Eh-- Destiny? It's Ace. Fuck, I didn't need to tell nobody nothin' for them to figure out what was what. You wanted me to lie to Louie an' Austin and everybody.
Make you sound real good for th'boys in charge. Turns out people's ain't so dumb, ch'know? But if you wanna burn mi Madres holy book cause of it, what you stole--" 

There's a distinct stop on the radio. Her voice cuts back in after a few painful seconds, obviously holding itself back. 

"---nahh, nah nahnah. You ain't gettin no reactions outta me. Not this time."

There's a quick burst of static.

"Heads up. You wanted dirt t'keep me in check, so I made you some. I don't gets nothin' for nobody 'cept for what I grow, but hey... had to tells you what you was lookin' to hear.
Robbie guessed that shit right away. Be more like him."

Another pause, as Lupe takes an aggressive swig of the rum bottle that she's pulled off the bedside table; the bottle clinks loudly against the wood.

"I'd warned 'em... warned people that you was after me. For not lyin' bout what I'd heard. So when my buddies had to go fuckin miles to pick me up, and I gots a nasty burn and shit? Yeah. Didn't have to rat nobody out for people to piece together th' two fuckin puzzle pieces. And lyin' when shit is obvious is a good way to die.
Don't matter... what's on the line."

The last sentence is more tense then the rest. The former gang member pauses once more, before her tone changes. Redirecting.
Lupe's somewhat drunken attention now, unfortunately, directed to the strange, oddly monotone voice.

"Hey---- guy? Guy. Wouldn't recommend buddying up with this one.
She's claimin' she hunts cannibals, yeah? But then I keep hearin' she eats people. An' I watched her break her fuckin' partners nose, then tie 'em up over nothin.
Might be some kinda highlander shit, ch'know?"

There's a staticky snicker, and the commentary finally cuts off as she lets go of the push-to-talk, head falling back onto a tiny pillow.

Edited by JkpFrog

I await your response Louie. Contact via my private radio frequency.

Edited by Coreena

*Scout picks up the radio and turns on the PTT with a long drawn out sigh*

Destiny... You're an idiot. Just give the Bible back she literally didn't do shit to you. Everyone wanted you killed anyway you might as well have tortured the entire town. 

You can have whatever you want from me, just give the Bible back. 

*Scout releases the PTT and takes a few painkillers*