Server time: 2018-11-16, 08:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
UndeadRP

The Horsemen [Active Recruitment]

Wasn't able to roll with you guys since I joined and I don't think I'll be getting back on Caterina for awhile so feel free to take me off the roster. You guys keep doing what you're doing for the server because it's done nothing but improve for a lot of the people in this group over the last month. 🙂

Apologies to everyone in the horsemen, but it's unlikely i'll be getting back on Calvin as well. Please feel free to take me off the roster and good luck to all. 

Posted (edited)

Bye guys never RPed with you, but I'm sure others had fun with you.

Edited by Eagle

hi does horsemen have room for 1 asian

-hidden-

4 hours ago, Melvin said:

hi does horsemen have room for 1 asian

I'm the groups asian already, but I could manage with a friend! Aslong as he's not chinese :^)

On 6/29/2018 at 8:44 PM, MurasakibaraRP said:

I'm the groups asian already, but I could manage with a friend! Aslong as he's not chinese :^)

i can only do a chinese accent and a less chinese accent which one do you want?

22 minutes ago, Melvin said:

i can only do a chinese accent and a less chinese accent which one do you want?

Ching chong! 😄

Would like to be removed from the group's roster as im not gonna be around a whole lot due to me moving out this month into a new place,just want to thank you all for the awesome RP iv had with all of you, i wish great things to come from this group of people..best wishes to you all o7

Aye discussed it with some friends and im bored meself. we gonna stay dynamic till beta. Towns ain't gonna work in current climate. We'll see how many people come round beta. See ya'll in a bit eh. 

Have fun on Miscreated.

You know what to when you want this back. /Archived.