Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:19
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpfrags

Help

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question, I was left with broken legs after a hold up yesterday, and was wondering if this is against the rules in any way? Not because I want to report them, because I want too do it to some unlucky victims. *hehe*

ApexCrisis    0

Where was this? I think it might have been me, however it was not intentional. I did shoot someone's legs yesterday after we asked someone for ID. I didn't hear in direct and was asking in our TS if the person did give ID but my hotkey stopped working for some reason and my Brothers didn't hear me, so it was a misunderstanding.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

I believe it is allowed.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

It is classified as Random Deathmatch.

At least it used to.

DeadKiller    0

As long as you do it in an RP manner like, "Drop your f**king gun or I'll break your legs" and they don't do it you can, but it has to be done in that manner. You have to make contact and they have to commit a hostile action. I'm 90% sure about this.

Nikolai B.    0

I must say that in my opinion, 9 times out of 10 it is worse than killing a guy, because that way not only do you take all his stuff, but also take his OOC time.

If you take his morphine and the situation is taking place far far away from anything, I would call it griefing, unless the radio is kept and the victim can call for med-evac after the assailant has gone.

Lets face it, if they strip you down to freshspawn level, they may as well just kill you and save you some precious RL time.

This is why the whole leg breaking left-to-crawl thing should be with OOC consent.

Just my opinion though.

I'd say that it would only be allowed if there was alot of RP leading up to it, and the victim doesn't have too much of a problem with it ooc, although I think if I were to do it to someone, I would drop morphine on the ground somewhere nearby where he can see it, and leave him to crawl to it when I leave.

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

That was me. While you were being robbed, you were being extremely rude and annoying (IC, it was very convincing) so I decided to teach you a lesson. >: D You seemed to be okay with it though.

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

Yeah, it was fun, I had morphine and attempted to hunt you down with my hatchet xD

Thanks for the response guys.

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

I KNEW that was you! Why didn't you take a swing at us? Haha.

Rolo    0

I think it's allowed if it's heavily RP, but it's kinda off a dick move

Gullio1    0

I remember what people used to do was break your legs, and put morphene on the other side of the road, to give them time to get away.

DeadKiller    0

I would rather die than have my legs broken. I literally crawled around Sabina on taviana for hours waiting for my friend and I don't plan on doing it again.

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

Because I knew I was gona get shot, waiting for you to turn your backs! :')