Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:06

Sign in to follow this  
WileyPC

Donation not working?

Question

WileyPC    0

I have donated and picked my skin but when I try and activate it whilst i'm in the lobby it says 'You must be offline or in the player lobby for this to activate' and I click okay and it says its been activated but I then join the game and it's not there. I have also tried killing my character and then doing it but the skin seems to still not be appearing, help!

11 answers to this question

Recki    1

Have you got the right PID in the Donation exchange thing?

Goz    2

PlayerID seems to be fine (otherwise there would be no Ingame Name you can see under your forum avatar). Which skin are you trying to activate ?

Try to disconnect completely - PM me and I'll reset you completely. After that I'll PM you back to activate the skin again.

BTW - moving to troubleshooting...

PlayerID seems to be fine (otherwise there would be no Ingame Name you can see under your forum avatar).

Not true anymore. Now you only have to whitelist to see your in-game name under your forum avatar. It isn't linked to the donation exchange anymore.

Goz    2

PlayerID seems to be fine (otherwise there would be no Ingame Name you can see under your forum avatar).

Not true anymore. Now you only have to whitelist to see your in-game name under your forum avatar. It isn't linked to the donation exchange anymore.

Huh, interesting stuff. It has been long time since I got whitelisted I guess :)

WileyPC    0

PlayerID seems to be fine (otherwise there would be no Ingame Name you can see under your forum avatar). Which skin are you trying to activate ?

Try to disconnect completely - PM me and I'll reset you completely. After that I'll PM you back to activate the skin again.

Okay, I disconnected completely so try resetting me then PM me back when to try again. Also will it matter if I change my IGN? Because I might have used 'WileyPC' but only realised when applying that you have to use a proper name, therefore I will now be using 'Will Wiley'.

Tortov    0

Okay, I disconnected completely so try resetting me then PM me back when to try again. Also will it matter if I change my IGN? Because I might have used 'WileyPC' but only realised when applying that you have to use a proper name, therefore I will now be using 'Will Wiley'.

Yes, just change your name as normal via Arma II > player profile.

Huh, interesting stuff. It has been long time since I got whitelisted I guess :)

I heard it from Rolle on IRC the other day.

MightyJoe    0

I donated to DayRp and have been charged the money for it. However it appears in my donation exchange that I have not donated at all. Can I please have the payment refunded or something?

Goz    2

I donated to DayRp and have been charged the money for it. However it appears in my donation exchange that I have not donated at all. Can I please have the payment refunded or something?

All donations are accepted manually, if it takes more than 24h - contact Rolle. You must be patient.

Rolle    2460

Solved, WIley was activating the skin on RP2 thinking it was RP1 S2. Removed the server selector for now so people don't get confused, we don't have RP2 up anyway.

As for you MightyJoe, if it's been more than 12 hours contact me with PayPal confirmation number.