Server time: 2018-11-19, 01:48 WE ARE RECRUITING

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to extend my hand to y'all and say hi!

I am looking forward to meeting each of you in and out of game! I come from a GTA 5 RP background and have dabbled in some DayZ RP. If you guys ever meet my character in game and can offer feedback, good or constructive, please send it my way! Always looking to improve my quality of roleplay. 

As far as I go, my name's Chris. Stardude comes from TheWeeknd (Singer), that guy is my man. I love music and love sharing songs I've found with others. If you want to talk soccer/football, MMA, sports in general, other games, etc. Then feel free to send a message my way, I don't bite!

Thanks for reading just a few quick thoughts of mine and have a wonderful rest of your day! 😄

Edited by Stardude

Welcome bro, rulebreaks are punished much harder here than in FiveM, but nonetheless, I hope you enjoy yourself over here and make sure to get well versed on the rules my friend.

Hey and welcome to the community! If ya need anything please join waiting for staff in teamspeak or just PM a support member! I hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂 

Calling in @stargirl for her opinion. 

Welcome to the community. If ever you need help, message me on here or in TS. I'm always willing to lend a hand. 

Welcome to the community ❤️

hello, I too am from the stars.

welcome.

Hello and Welcome! Congrats on your Whitelist getting accepted! Hope to meet you IG.

Hey, welcome to the community. I also love sports especially football and the world cup going on right now!

8 minutes ago, lukaszxe said:

Hey, welcome to the community. I also love sports especially football and the world cup going on right now!

Oh yeah! This Croatia game right now! I can't even imagine the scenes when Luka scored that goal. Who you got winning it all?

Just now, Stardude said:

Oh yeah! This Croatia game right now! I can't even imagine the scenes when Luka scored that goal. Who you got winning it all?

If had to guess Brazil has a chance to go for it all. I, of course, hope that my own country Sweden make it past the group stage

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lukaszxe said:

If had to guess Brazil has a chance to go for it all. I, of course, hope that my own country Sweden make it past the group stage

My pick going in was France but I'd love to see Belgium win it. Allez Les Bleus! I'm hoping Sweden can definitely make it out of group with how Germany played. 

Edited by Stardude

Welcome to this fine community!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it around here.

Heey nice name 😄 Welcome in bro