Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
georetro

George Carter's story

georetro    0

Hey everyone! This is my story which I posted for my whitelist :D I spent a lot of time on it! BTW Kellen is my friend who has also applie.

Name: George Carter

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 156 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Profession before outbreak: Co-pilot on board a military UH-60 Black Hawk

Personality: George can get very angry at times, he prefers to work with people he really knows well, if he doesn't know you then he will take every precaution to make sure you are safe, he is a very anxious person, he doesn't like going out on his own he prefers to be with people, very trustworthy but at times can be very demeaning

George Carter grew up in a small village in Surrey, England called Betchworth. He has always loved airplanes especially military ones. His favorite airplane at the age of 12, was the Blackhawk because of its capacity, power but yet its pure beauty.

His father: Aiden, always wanted him to become a factory worker when he grew up. Aiden always used to say to George "You'll never grow up to be what you want to be. You might as well give up your dreams before you become too disappointed". He never used to be like this before George's mother died. She was involved in an airplane crash whilst coming back from her holiday. I guess that is why George loves planes so much - because they remind him of his mother!

Aiden became an alcoholic after the accident. He used to beat George sometimes, and be very anti-social. George used to have a very hard time both at home and school. People never used to talk to him, they would call him a freak and bully him. The one thing he loved in life was not only planes but his computer games. He especially loved this one particular flight simulator his mother got him when he was younger.

When he got all of his G.C.S.E's finished. He planned to go to college. This is when his whole life changed. He met this kid called Kellen Christopher! He liked everything he liked! Video games, planes and the best thing of all: he didn't make fun of him. This was the one person in the whole entire world he had met, who had been friendly to him. For months they would go to each others houses and play plane simulators! Then one day, their english teacher asked us what jobs they would like to do when they were older, and the first thing that popped in to both of their minds were: military pilots! After finishing college George moved in with his best friend Kellen! He then met a girl called Sarah.

7 years later, both George and Kellen became military pilots of a UH-60 Black Hawk. George was married to Sarah and was happier than he had ever been in his whole life. Sarah also became a field medic. After they finished training, they were sent to do a real mission! They were both really terrified but excited at the same time. There they were, sitting in the cockpit of a UH-60 Black Hawk about to do a real mission. They tried to remember everything they had been told in training. Kellen turned on all the engines and got the rotors going. George then checked all the fuel levels, and looked at his wife and smiled. He then gave Kellen the signal to go.

3 hours later they were travelling out in the sea about a quarter of a mile away from Chernagorsk. All of a sudden, the rear of the helicopter propellers stopped working and they started spinning in circles. At that moment in time they both genuinely thought they were going to die!

George woke up on the beach. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know what had happened. The remains of his helicopter layed lifeless in the sand, but so did his wife. Even though he knows his wife is dead, somewhere inside he still thinks she is alive!

Bubbles    31

MY EYES!

georetro    0

MY EYES!

Sorry about that ;) Just edited it so that all the paragraphs etc... are correct :)

georetro    0

Guys! I got the BEST news ever just a minute ago. I was accepted :D I nearly screamed so loud. Thank you guys SO MUCH.

Sign in to follow this