Server time (UTC): 2020-09-30, 19:22
Sign in to follow this  
GalloWB

Broken [IG Recruitment]

Just now, Gallo said:

Roger. Gimmie two mikes to see who's can grab it for the time being.

No problem at all. Just give one of us a poke in the Helpdesk and bring whoever you get. 

Changed ownership from @Gallo to @Dubstep212 as requested.

I would like to be removed from the roster as well as im not gonna be playing that character, my apologies

The story while it's pretty much just who's who and when they met is to the point, it does suffice given the nature of the group. Only two of your goals have real timestamps when you should have three or four and your first goal 'gain a foothold' makes little sense. Where and how would you an establish a foothold? It's not like you are assaulting Normandy. The next goal then jumps to a goal not due for over a 100 days. Given it's a complex recruitment goal that's fine, but you need at least two other short or mid term goals to counterbalance that. Fix those goals and we should be good to go. 

@Grey Was explaining the concept of the group to me the other day... sounds interesting ngl... Good luck!

With a tweaking to the goals you should be good to go id say.

5 hours ago, PCJames said:

The story while it's pretty much just who's who and when they met is to the point, it does suffice given the nature of the group. Only two of your goals have real timestamps when you should have three or four and your first goal 'gain a foothold' makes little sense. Where and how would you an establish a foothold? It's not like you are assaulting Normandy. The next goal then jumps to a goal not due for over a 100 days. Given it's a complex recruitment goal that's fine, but you need at least two other short or mid term goals to counterbalance that. Fix those goals and we should be good to go. 

Will do. Should be done tomorrow busy with other stuff today.

Hate  to do this as it's happened to much to frequently. But i'm gonna have to ask to be removed from the roster. Nothing to do with OOC. More to do with another group which fits my character better. Best of luck fellas.

Everything will be updated once dub gets on.

ALRIGHT. Got the thread back. Roster and goals have been updated. @PCJames I added another goal and gave tags to some of the goals that shouldn't of been ongoing, thoughts?

9 hours ago, Mr. Blue said:

I posted Thursday of last week to have myself, @Despacito2, and @Wolfstorm to be removed from the group roster. Why are we not off it yet?

I needed to get the thread back and Dubstep is not a forum junky so he didn't notice. I got it tho homie ❤️

Hello, It has come to my attention that a member of your group is listed on 2 different group rosters. Please contact Peter Matthews [@Agent Banks] and make appropriate actions to ensure he is indeed still interested in your group. If he's not interested, please remove this member from your groups roster. Thanks.

Also please remove me from the roster as well since im in a diff group right now

Edited by bloodcrusader
Didn't know i was already taken off, my apologies

We're beginning to realize none of us in the group have enough a motivation to play DayZ (Especially myself.) recently so I'm requesting the group be /archived for now. Probably be back in .63 tho lads. ❤️

o7

Rip

Archived, PM a mod or higher if you wish to unarchive it.