Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 23:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Werewolf

The Pack (IC Recruitment)

3Iu8RENXm9Fegsxf4n4G1AHXVH9DXwwexJ9XegxWYKrv5ssXb0ao0jF33tPKLe1VCaLffBkXVJp_nyl_rO62M_ZgEUHCsRD-1yzVCCl2lR8cCdIEqFziSjhivlSkmOeLl12fdRN-
imE09_KjY049cjIFKrNyh7yUcScCUTYvmrmTZCAgV5Qc8-KYWEKkS5WoQyJ0wuHuHOmfeaAAZo-RARhUkm2NUnnkgRLb-DYnndwl4c6XVsAzwEkpDUPmtI5mKCbz8OHpZvnBzDpQ

Spoiler

This is the law of the pack: As old and true as the sky; And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that `shall break it must die... For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack…

It all started one storming night in Bruce Fletcher’s head, these people he was  with were good people, but not his kind. Hell it was the only thing he could do, so fuck it.  A couple months of fighting, months of just shit thrown in Bruce’s face, his fuse was dying out.

After he left his people, he met a man named Bobby Kalo, and his mercenaries. As dumb as it seemed, he joined and was what they called A Black Rose. Again, the same shit happened, months and months of fighting Anarchy and whoever pissed them off, it wasn’t the thing for Bruce, or as everyone called him, WereWolf. Werewolf fought for the Roses, but it wasn’t for him, None of this fucking shit was, it was a time for a change.

"The moon always guides, Just open your eyes and follow."

Xm7Zbg2ryVls81teQyG2e3KAQwhO4xE1ddS3df7Kkmpycr9F8ZgBn41uWVAI6PPShMX2-9DHYnW7q2VMoB2pnB1_Usi7fpqD149eL4ZUDAYcD7dbCe7fU6OLQpBPRYC3Qy6EAoSa

Bruce knew it was him before anyone else, but he wasn’t gonna do it alone.

He wasn’t Bruce anymore, he was Werewolf who needed his pack, the people he trusted with his life, the people he knew that would outlast everyone. The people at the end of the day was his family, and nobody else’s. Werewolf was successful, he did find the ones he wanted to call his pack, and they showed much promise. They never left each other’s back, they never went alone, the pack never strayed away.

Werewolf had his family, he had his pack. It was time to live, it was time for the pack to thrive. Werewolf was ready, his pack was ready, but the time was not ready, they must tiptoe into this world, as every day is a new world in this hellhole. Every pack needs food, and they were running low, so they took the risk, meeting old and new friends in the same broken world. Werewolf picked up another Kalo, Roy, who seemed to be the smarter of the two, Werewolf took Roy with him, thinking he would be a good addition to his pack. Werewolf, and his pack took shelter in a house one stormy night to make a fire and cook some food. Sitting and eating with his family, he knew this was meant to be, the family he had.

Werewolf begin to look for lost wolves who needed a pack, and he found one. A man named Alan ford, a man who lost everything his life lead to be, Werewolf gave him a new beginning, he gave Alan a new life. Werewolf knew this is what the pack was, and was only going to grow. He knew everything happened in the past happened for a reason, and this new Hell on Earth, was the Wolves Den.

34vAHMTI8M_EQdbu4MNJHrsgWpA0-NB8pGM-U9O4KsyABECrYC-ruC9YTB2YY8T-bMHgIqqhB5Emab9VtME1_2l0qUi3kir3IM0ZX9blhc-6DlMo1f1XMNQJTvtNtpbKLsL6UhWv

64mE7IebfGcUhMiogAPBIMYokZZV2H7ePjd9o2d4dnj0hHB3cAiaAIp7HnL11M7XE0EaTZqzHJfB4N7FhMC9zo81anXCkVN1HiomNhhoIPKKIBt3E-U7E8LzZc4mYqOUhVZXz77d

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life, freely." Revelations 21:6

En8mU4vVQg_WekS87SG-RUSO2dHLYvniou1A3k_KZmZ6Uhr2AVoBQdCtPvCcmWdn55VLCwpnnRb4yJJW7qJuScEqOknhQ0qL8-qlmM0btWUSazQgtmqni7gJmTaEipRi_Ery68RD

IC Goals

Goal One: Uphold a sense of justice upon our own beliefs.

Goal Two: Establish a sense of fairness between groups and communities we come across.

Goal Three: Uphold our moral code above all else.

Goal Four: Instill Pack mentality.

Goal Five: Follow Pack Hierarchy.

Goal Six: Establish ourselves as a Dominant, Respected, and Assertive group.

Goal Seven: Establish a Den. (Day 400)

OOC Goals

Goal One: Present ourselves as a Roleplay first before anything group.

Goal Two: Be respectful and take all feedback into consideration.

Goal Three: Give everyone the adrenaline filled roleplay they seek from certain encounters.

Goal Four: Give the Role-players a new and unique type of group roleplay.

Goal Five: Bring both hostile and peaceful roleplay to the table, showing all roleplay is better for the server.

Goal Six: Try to obtain only ten-twelve active members.

AOpcKR9vlvz580poIEp3i_cIp6aYYr4cPANGzQgMQuZg5JSLH2J1Obj0wv8ajzjS1OgSsY9Ds_IcbiaYyuusEaeUxoTPsOayEuvFXzPt3huqAMCfMY8igWyGJHofraLciU0GYNki

Alpha

Bruce Fletcher-Werewolf @Werewolf

Beta

Alan Ford-Coyote @TehZombyBeard

Iosif Mikhaliov-Volk @KSGamingTTM

Rico Hernandez-Dingo @Reckless

Ben Hayes-Red @Preacher

Omega

Roy Kalo-Jackal @Anoymouse

Joey Thompson @Ryan Carter

Edited by Werewolf
@Taryn, thank you for the graphics, they turned out fantastic, much appreciated.

Hype

Pretty sure a lion could kill an entire pack of wolves...

Looks good though. Can't wait for us to run into you guys. Should be great fun.

Just now, Taryn said:

Pretty sure a lion could kill an entire pack of wolves...

Looks good though. Can't wait for us to run into you guys. Should be great fun.

Thank you

@CaliforniaRP @G19RP @groovy tonyRP @Taryn @Zombru

Goal Six: Establish ourselves as a Dominant, Respected, and Assertive group.

Slava Intensifies.

GL with the group.

Edited by Mexi

Just now, Mexi said:

@CaliforniaRP @G19RP @groovy tonyRP @Taryn @Zombru

Goal Six: Establish ourselves as a Dominant, Respected, and Assertive group.

Slava Intensifies.

?

i'll see you gents on the battlefield ❤️

need some more work 

goodluck with this goal: Goal Six: Establish ourselves as a Dominant, Respected, and Assertive group.

Just now, CaliforniaRP said:

?

i'll see you gents on the battlefield ❤️

woulds beaned but my can went dry, much love man ! 

1 minute ago, BorisRP said:

need some more work 

goodluck with this goal: Goal Six: Establish ourselves as a Dominant, Respected, and Assertive group.

Thanks man, all is appreciated

*COUGH COUGH*  Edge lords Incorporated*COUGH COUGH* Srsly though GL

It looks awesome! Cant wait to see you guys in game!

good luck with the group, looks great, glad to see some diversity on the server finally

Looks good and all, but, put bluntly, all of the goals seem very generic and not really actual goals. The only one that actually is seen as a goal is the 6th one. The rest is just claiming what you will be doing regardless. There's no objective this group is trying to get done or purpose, what are you guys trying to do besides being a pack? What are the aspirations of the groups, not a single one really follows anything under the SMART guideline. 

Another thing is that the story seems questionable as it doesn't really give insight to the group, more just a "I was a wolf without his pack". I feel like this has a lot of work to do, the formatting seems very off putting with over-sized fonts, lack of graphics, and it just hurts my eyes reading through the page.

Also, the OOC goals seem kind of generic as well, I'm still very lost what this group is trying to achieve both ICly and OOCly. I would definitely take time to rework this page and try to give a better understanding what you guys are actually trying to do here, your purpose. 

Good luck with the group!

It's a bit short in my mind when it comes to the lore and the graphics could do some work but overall it seems good.

Good luck!

Good luck with the group but as @Kain has stated. I feel your goals need to be refined. Also are SMART goals still a thing? If so I feel they need to be tweaked just a bit. But I hope to see how this turns out in game!

1 minute ago, yuthee said:

Good luck with the group but as @Kain has stated. I feel your goals need to be refined. Also are SMART goals still a thing? If so I feel they need to be tweaked just a bit. But I hope to see how this turns out in game!

SMART is just a guideline to make better goals. If not a single goal is following one of the 5 guidelines, you might need to fix that

This looks pretty cool, maybe add some more IC goals?

Good luck really like the theme of the group especially the pack mentality aspect. Genuinely glad to see some new spice to the server.

Image result for wolf howling gif

Fun idea, boys, best of luck with this. The goals seem fine to me, but I also think that group goals generally hinder more than they help.