Server time: 2018-12-11, 10:06
Chris Nigo

Account Blacklisted- Chris nigo

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/922f7b3b187eae4b4f7357ca2e733901

Why the verdict is not fair: i think it is not fair because something i did 2 years ago in a free game when i was un-mature should not decide wither or not i play on a server i would much enjoy to play on.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: been trying to play this server for years but could never appeal the ban cause i didnt know how just thought i was gonna be blacklisted forever but with 0.63 coming out i decide to start playing again and try to get on a fun server. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To be unblacklisted

What could you have done better?: not been a stupid kid cheating on stupid games. 

Hey Chris, please link us all the steam accounts you have access to. Thanks!

Hello Chris,

You said you tried joining for a few years, but this is a new account. What was the name of your other account?

Why did you make a second account back in 2015? 

forgot the password to the other one and wanted to try and play but it wouldnt work 

You say you only made two accounts excluding this new one but yet there's a third called chirsssy123.... care to explain? 

i forgot i even made that account, this is like an interrogation  

i smoke a lot of green and its fried my memories over the years 

Chris, just to verify was the Chris Jones account you mentioned chrisjones22?

Hey Chris,

Your appeal took quite the time to review and discuss as you did not make 1 or 2 alt accounts but you made 3 alt accounts putting your total of accounts on 4 accounts. We only allow 1 account per person, you being forgetfull does not grant you an exception of this rule. However, your other accounts were not properly activated and have been deleted over time. Because there were no whitelist attempts with any of the alt accounts and them getting deleted for not being activated, we're willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you simply forgot you made the accounts. When you forget the password of your account, you can contact the admins with a support request. Don't make any more accounts, 1 is enough. 

Originally you got blacklisted for having a VAC ban that was not a year old yet, it has been 670 days now since your last VAC ban and therefor the blacklist will be lifted. Keep in mind that if you receive another vac ban you'll get automatically blacklisted again. 

You're free to try to get whitelisted now, goodluck & welcome back.

Outcome: Appeal accepted, blacklist lifted.