Server time: 2018-09-26, 15:38

Parusoid

S1: Invalid execution, no kill rights, metagaming in Severograd 2018-06-11, 21:00

Posted (edited)

Server and location: DayZ Server S1 EU, Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2018-06-11, 21:00

Your in game name: Mateusz Snopek

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s: dont know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): yes some kind of truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no

Detailed description of the events: After being confronted by masked attacker i asked to "go away", when it didn't help, to be more threatening i showed him my bow. I repeated to "go away" but instead the attacker started hitting me in the face. I started to run, while he proceeded to call his friends on me (propably on team speak, didnt see walkie talkie in hand), in the distance i saw moving truck, when they opened warning fire i stopped to comply, but then i got repeatedly beaten with fists by the attacker to death

Edited by Parusoid

Please correct the Title of your Report, 

When creating a Report thread, as a Subject line (title), state the server name, type of the report, location and date and server time of the incident. For example, "S1: KoS in Cherno - 02/01/2016 15:38"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:55:22 | Player "Mateusz Snopek" is connected (id=)
21:56:51 | Player "Mateusz Snopek"(id=) has been disconnected

21:13:32 | Player "Zednik Sousek" is connected (id=)
-Still in game-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:53:52 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:53:53 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:53:54 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:53:55 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:53:55 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:53:56 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:54:58 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:03 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into RightArm."
21:56:07 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into RightArm."
21:56:07 | "Mateusz Snopek(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
21:56:09 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:10 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:10 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:12 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into leftarm."
21:56:13 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:14 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:16 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."
21:56:16 | "Player Mateusz Snopek(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
21:56:16 | "Mateusz Snopek(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::6606.87"
21:56:16 | "Zednik Sousek(uid=) HIT Mateusz Snopek(uid=) by fist into head."

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

21:56:16 | Player "Mateusz Snopek"(id=) has been killed by player "Zednik Sousek"(id=)

Calling in @G19RP (Zednik Sousek). Please provide a list of any allies you might have, a detailed POV, and any further evidence you might have.

Posted (edited)

Zednik Sousek: I found a man stalking me in Severograd, I ran to talk to him, he starts to run away, he then pulls a bow out a threatens me. I am a fresh spawn with nothing but decide I could juke his bow. I initiate after he does, we chase each other, he begins speaking a different language. I call for help from @CaliforniaRP, he shows up in a truck, gets out, initiates, the guy continues running. He does not comply once, rather beings pulling items out. We give another chance, he doesnt respond and begins pulling items out again, I begin punching him, instead of falling unconcius, he kills over and dies.

Edited by G19RP

G19 initiates on the man with his fist- he only having a bow. I was less than a minute out in a truck, and the guy kept running. So I get out, go 'stop running or I will shoot you!', I say it at least 5 times, and even give a countdown before shooting him once in the back, he then stops, drinks water, then crouches and bandage- not a word was said from him, but me and G19 were constantly telling him to stop running.

8 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

G19 initiates on the man with his fist- he only having a bow. I was less than a minute out in a truck, and the guy kept running. So I get out, go 'stop running or I will shoot you!', I say it at least 5 times, and even give a countdown before shooting him once in the back, he then stops, drinks water, then crouches and bandage- not a word was said from him, but me and G19 were constantly telling him to stop running.

There is no indication that you shot anyone, or at least, didn't hit anyone. If you have video evidence of the situation it could help piece this together greatly.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Oliv said:

There is no indication that you shot anyone, or at least, didn't hit anyone. If you have video evidence of the situation it could help piece this together greatly.

Sadly I don't have any evidence. But I reassure you, I did infact shoot him in the back. I initiated like 4 different times "Stop running or you will get shot!" over and over, then proceeded to go "Stop running or I will shoot you! 3..2...1" then shot him once in the lower back/upper thigh in hopes of breaking a leg.

Edit: I only fired once, and a blood spurt from his back was seen by me and G19

Edited by CaliforniaRP

@Parusoid when you pulled out your bow to be more threatening, could you go into more detail on what happened surrounding that? Were you initiated on by the man you were originially confronted by and the man in the truck?

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Oliv said:

@Parusoid when you pulled out your bow to be more threatening, could you go into more detail on what happened surrounding that? Were you initiated on by the man you were originially confronted by and the man in the truck?

I was spotted in my position when I was observing what is happening between the man I followed and the man that has just appeared.

Probably they communicated over external means, since man had a gun in his hands all the time, not walkie talkie. Or maybe it was a second account of that player bc as stated above he told I was following him, but this was other character, anywsy, when the attacker appeared the first man was standing still behind a fence.

I was spotted in hiding position by th masked attacker so he started to run towards me. He chased me yelling something, I was running quite a distance away then I stopped. I told him 'go away' but he procced to verbally abuse/taunt me. When he dint listen I pulled out the bow and repeat 'go away'. He then continue to taunt me and then attack me with fists.

I hid my bow and start to run again. He then start to chase me again and starts communicating with friends 'cut him of, he's running there and there ' etc. I told him to stop chasing me again in my characters language. Noone was around, no car, and no character I was originally following. 

Edited by Parusoid

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

snip

Could you also confirm what happened when @G19RP mentions this:

He does not comply once, rather beings pulling items out. We give another chance, he doesnt respond and begins pulling items out again, I begin punching him, instead of falling unconcius, he kills over and dies.

Based on this it sounds like they were attempting to communicate with you within a close enough range where G19 was able to punch you. It is said that it appears you just started pulling out items from your inventory instead. Can you go into any further detail and confirm or deny this?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Oliv said:

Could you also confirm what happened when @G19RP mentions this:

Based on this it sounds like they were attempting to communicate with you within a close enough range where G19 was able to punch you. It is said that it appears you just started pulling out items from your inventory instead. Can you go into any further detail and confirm or deny this?

The attacker was yelling at me all the time while I was running away. Not sure what exactly, but is sounded hostile so I wanted to keep a distance, especially when calm ruqest to go away resulted in me being punched in the face few times. 

I dint quite hear a man from the truck, maybe bc he was further away. Later the man who chased me yelled to his friend from the truck 'shoot him'. After I heard shot I stopped to check if I got hit. I attempted to bandage myself but misclick to a water pouch, next attempt succeeded in using bandage. 

As I was all the time IC, my character, who does not speak the same language as the attcke, couldn't exactly understand yelled commands. But being shot is perceived as universal sign of wanting to make someone submissive. So I stopped after that. 

Its worth mentioning that while I was drinking and bandaging myself motionless and defenseless, I was being constantly punched in the face for like 15 seconds until I died, by the attacker who was engulfed in rage, caused probably by me not wanting to be chased down. 

Edited by Parusoid

I believe it’s important to note that he was pulling these items out while being told specifically not to, cancelling animations, moving around and overall not complying to very clear demands. Also, it is to my knowledge that you do not need a radio in game in order to use teamspeak, as long as you hotmic everything you say IC, which I did.

Posted (edited)

I do no recall being told not to bandage myself. I was in to much shock in order to proces everything that was happening to me, and I'm sure everyone would be in such shock when you get verbally abused, chased, punched and shot for no equally dangerous reason.

I just think that they may just overreacted to my actions, as their judgment was wrong. 

On the other hand he was still chasing me while being specifically told to go away, so I gues its even.

As I stated above my character does not quite speak the same language so I couldn't possibly know what he say without going OOC 

Edited by Parusoid

@G19RP and @CaliforniaRP is there a reason why you guys didn't try and subdue the man? Is there a reason you chose to beat the shit out of him instead?

7 minutes ago, Oliv said:

@G19RP and @CaliforniaRP is there a reason why you guys didn't try and subdue the man? Is there a reason you chose to beat the shit out of him instead?

He never stopped moving. He stopped at one point to drink water after I shot him, we tell him 'stop drinking and put your hands up'. And he canceled animation, ran a good 10 meters, started bandaging, and then died.

We tried shooting his leg, knocking him uncon, etc. But he was just squirrely and we couldn't get him to stop, no matter what we did.

Posted (edited)

We couldnt subdue the man because he was not complying..... He was cancelling animations and moving about, so we were following through with the inititations that we were giving. We told him to stop moving and place his hands up multiple times, instead he ignores us, gives us no communication and moves around and does random shit.

Edited by G19RP

As for the claim of invalid execution, we have come out inconclusive on the matter. In one POV, we see a claim that the OP was beaten to death while in complete compliance with his initiators, while on the other side we see that the OP was in complete uncompliance which lead to his death. Due to us not having enough sufficient evidence, or matching POV's we are unable to come to a reasonable conclusion on the matter, and for that reason we have come out inconclusive. 

As for the accusation metagaming, we have found the accused not guilty. In the OPs POV, as well as other POVs he provided his claim of metagaming is obviously from the accused lack of use of an in game radio. For future reference, our form of radio in this server is teamspeak. As long as you communicate what you are saying through VOIP, as well as what you are saying in teamspeak it will not be considered metagaming. For reference of the accused POV:

Spoiler

that you do not need a radio in game in order to use teamspeak, as long as you hotmic everything you say IC, which I did.

Lastly, we would like to add that just because your character does not speak the same language as another, does not exclude you from roleplaying with other characters. Your character is required to know enough english to be able to communicate with others in game. Keep in mind that this is an english speaking server.

Outcome:

@G19RP | Invalid Kill | - Inconclusive - | Metagaming | - Not Guilty

Signed by @Brady, @Stagsview, and @Oliv