Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:06

Sign in to follow this  
Ethanorg

Servers Seem to be emptier?

Ethanorg    0

So is it just me, or are the servers REALLY empty recently. Even in the low traffic times there was usually at least 30 people, and most of the time around the day/night restart you could barely get in! Now it's really empty. and i wonder if this has to do with the destruction of the TP because it looks to me the Population has really dipped :(

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Do you mean at this exact time? If so it is because a lot of people are either busy or asleep now, hope that helps ;D!

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Need more US players for the night time action.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

If people are streaming it makes it even harder to get in. Thats when the servers are almost always full.

Ethanorg    0

Need more US players for the night time action.

Yeah i agree with that.

Cid    332

Around this time the server just seems to be really quiet and not as populated. Though, during the afternoon it gets pretty active. It's just a time of day kind of thing. I'm speaking from US point a view.

The quiet isn't that bad though.

Godshelp    0

I noticed while waiting for my white-list app to be reviewed, that around US peak time only about 10-15 people are on each server.

I'm another American, so hopefully there's more of us coming in to fill up this time and keep the server busier around the clock.

DORNER    0

A few days ago I couldnt even get into a server because they were all full. Now theres like 15 people on average on :(

mikahjerome    0

Im also American. I try to get on when there is more people because it gives you more chance of interaction, but when its low population unless I have a group of people I plan on playing with at the time I don't generally get on. Maybe ill just hop on anyway and stay in the areas most likely to have players (i.e the coast)

I don't see a problem with that, the servers have been full all the day and are finally having a little break.

They will be full again tomorrow during the actual day.

DORNER    0

Im on Eastern Time so thats probably why its always half full for me.

Guest Governor   
Guest Governor

and i wonder if this has to do with the destruction of the TP because it looks to me the Population has really dipped :(

IMHO This is good; if this is a factor to the dip of players, at least it shows who out of the new people are willing to RP and not stay inside the TP all day.

Before this wave of new people, you'd get at most 10people in trade post at any one time, however, when all the new people joined this went up to 20/30. We have to ask ourselves as to why they waited in the TP all day, I think it's because they wanted to meet their 'Online Idol' and to be a troll towards most people.

This drop of NEW players is good, let's hope it goes back down to a near sensible number, all of whom wish to RP and roam around Chernarus.

So is it just me, or are the servers REALLY empty recently. Even in the low traffic times there was usually at least 30 people, and most of the time around the day/night restart you could barely get in! Now it's really empty. and i wonder if this has to do with the destruction of the TP because it looks to me the Population has really dipped :(

Your signature creeps me out.

Ethanorg    0

Your signature creeps me out.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4K6ZxDwi34