Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 22:29
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

weird character question

this is how I become hated by the forums but whatever

short and simple, am I allowed to play a character who was, or is a rapist/sex offender.

not that I would be roleplaying these acts out in game or on the forums obviously but is that something I can put in a characters backstory? and as a major part of the backstory?

I heard this one before, you can.

You need to be mature about it and seeing your RP from playing with you in game, I know you would do well with it.

You can put it in your backstory, nothing in the rules that states you can't play a rapist or sex offender and what not.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Yes.

If your able to play a mass murderers, treasonous people, people who have committed horrible war crimes. I think I'm certain you can play a sex offender, but just not act upon it in the game. I see no reason why not.

Be mature about it, and don't make a meme of it, so long as you don't sexually harras or carry out such acts on players you should be fine. Respect the severity of such cases and bring it across in your RP.

Just now, Harvey said:

Be mature about it, and don't make a meme of it, so long as you don't sexually harras or carry out such acts on players you should be fine. Respect the severity of such cases and bring it across in your RP.

Yeah I wasnt planning on joking around about it, or even pulling other people into that kind of situation. Thanks for the answers, unless admins have something to say about it, this can be closed

/Closed on request, take this advice to mind and you will be fine.