Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:05
Sign in to follow this  
Dakotaen

Humble Bundle

For everyone who, like me, are economically challenged, Humble Bundle offers good deals on bundles of games. They currently have the following:

hb.png

I figured the ARMA bundled would appeal to some in here, but I'll try and remember to bump this thread when something "big" pops up.

Thank you for bringing this to the light. For anyone who says Arma 3 is 'too expensive' I would direct you right above me. This is just one of the many sales that Arma can be found in all during the year. 

Pay what you want? Does this mean the price is whatever you are willing to play?

1 hour ago, PCJames said:

Thank you for bringing this to the light. For anyone who says Arma 3 is 'too expensive' I would direct you right above me. This is just one of the many sales that Arma can be found in all during the year. 

Humble Bundle is great - sales and bundles (which I got most of my games from) and it all goes to a charity of your choice!

3 hours ago, OskuRP said:

Pay what you want? Does this mean the price is whatever you are willing to play?

There are tiers, so yes, you can get certain games in the bundle for as low as 1 dollar, but you won't get the higher tier games (which ArmA III is in this bundle). 

To the topic, I love humble bundle, my steam library would be dozens and dozens games short if it weren't for it. 

Edited by pijkaCZ

Yeah, Humble Bundle is pretty damn great. I have a good 300 keys laying around as leftover from various bundles that I could add to my Steam, but they got me to 400'ish games pretty quickly, and I'll never play 90% of them.

entire arma package for $16.50?! if only i played arma more...

14 hours ago, Dakotaen said:

economically challenged

I like that. This should be my official title until I pay off my taxes.

And yeah, 17€ for ArmA3 + 3 small DLCs + APEX expansion with Tanoa is a steal.

Go for it, Glorious Leader Rolando, it's too heavy a crown for me to carry alone anyway.

Considering the love that a good part of this community have for Hearts of Iron IV, I feel like this warrants bumping of the thread.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_4

The current Humble Monthly has HOI IV as one of its early unlocks along 2 other games. On top of that, you'll get around 4-6 other games early in July. It's a subscription, but you can cancel and activate it as you please, and the price is $12/month.

36 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

Considering the love that a good part of this community have for Hearts of Iron IV, I feel like this warrants bumping of the thread.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_4

The current Humble Monthly has HOI IV as one of its early unlocks along 2 other games. On top of that, you'll get around 4-6 other games early in July. It's a subscription, but you can cancel and activate it as you please, and the price is $12/month.

Also good to mention that if you like arma, arma has a bundle at the moment where you can get everything other than the newest arma 3 DLC.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Hebi said:

Also good to mention that if you like arma, arma has a bundle at the moment where you can get everything other than the newest arma 3 DLC.

It's literally the OP of this thread... 

17 minutes ago, pijkaCZ said:

It's literally the OP of this thread... 

Literally didn't fucking read the thread, rip

You really are just the ghost of Hebi, aren't you?