Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 06:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

The Northern Stalkers [Open Recruitment]

Think it's good, but you basically copy the BPR, why not just join us?

Copy what group that is where? Hmmmm...no. I'm not copying the BPR, unless you guys also plan on leading a vengeful offensive against Svoboda and also wish to take in foreign mercenaries and other Russians so you can do stuff for Russia and get a warm welcome or other possibilities. If you are all that then yes I am copying you, deepest apologies. 

55 minutes ago, Agent Banks said:

-User has been Warned for this post-

1 hour ago, Agent Banks said:

-User has been warned for this post-

All text must be in English mate. We can't require people to have to copy paste text into google translate to understand your group idea.

@Shazzzam Keep the Russian text, but just include a translated transcript of what is said there so we can understand it. 

Translation added. Also Nikolai's Story is now in a different clearer color for that tablet user and possibly anyone else trying to read it from the said device. Sorry about that, hope the new color is fine.

I would also appreciate "constructive" criticism, such as WHY something is said and pointed at the group to be changed/fixed, not just that it should be and would not like the thread to be cluttered with "+1". If you accept the idea of someone, please explain why is it correct and I will consider it. Just bashing at something, without proper reasoning will most likely lead to me dismissing your "criticism". Thank you.

14 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

Yes you are. Naturally, Svoboda are a nationalist movement, they dislike all foreigners and Russians I don't think I must explain you the obvious reasons. They will surely cause us trouble so why not strike first? What makes us want to remove them even more from the bigger picture is that my character was one of the hostages at Pavlovo. There is even a report by some dude regarding it I think that ended.

thanks for explaining ?

good luck, once again

*sniff sniff* i smell sidrovich..........

tbh good luck

15 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

Translation added. Also Nikolai's Story is now in a different clearer color for that tablet user and possibly anyone else trying to read it from the said device. Sorry about that, hope the new color is fine.

I would also appreciate "constructive" criticism, such as WHY something is said and pointed at the group to be changed/fixed, not just that it should be and would not like the thread to be cluttered with "+1". If you accept the idea of someone, please explain why is it correct and I will consider it. Just bashing at something, without proper reasoning will most likely lead to me dismissing your "criticism". Thank you.

New color is perfect, thanks.

Images do not exist.
definitely gonna be some good pictures i presume  

Images exist here, I do not know what you are talking about. Perhaps I can re-edit it and it will fix, hold on.

9371b424e5c4e5f93753ab26d2cbcb7c.png

thats all im seeing

RIP. Will fix. 

EDIT: Apparently the site that I used to create the picture, also keeps them and it has crashed or something so it might/might not display them properly. I will save them to the desktop some time later when the site is usable and upload them separately as images, rather than using the Forum URL given from the site that I created them from.

Edited by Shazzzam

On 5/30/2018 at 1:30 PM, Shazzzam said:

Copy what group that is where? Hmmmm...no. I'm not copying the BPR, unless you guys also plan on leading a vengeful offensive against Svoboda and also wish to take in foreign mercenaries and other Russians so you can do stuff for Russia and get a warm welcome or other possibilities. If you are all that then yes I am copying you, deepest apologies. 

>vengeful offensive

m8 we're a terrorist guerrilla front. we only play svoboda characters when there is a large operation planned and we need the numbers, or we're doing some internal rp like training, re-educating people at Camp Redemption, or playing out the power struggle between @Stannis and myself. 

So while I'm really glad - really glad - that we have a group to fight that's not Anarchy, good luck actually finding us. 

EDIT: also what has svoboda done to Nikolai Dmimitrov personally to lead him to embark on a hell-crazed adventure to create a group to destroy us?

Edited by Sylva

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, Shazzzam said:

What makes us want to remove them even more from the bigger picture is that my character was one of the hostages at Pavlovo.

When people don't read...

Edited by Shazzzam

Just now, Clarence said:

It's just graphics that say ic goals, lore, etc. 

Uuuh, does the error persist?

10 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

I hate svoboda

If I remember correctly (and I was there) Svoboda let all of the hostages go, and didn’t even take their weapons or gear. So, how, again, does that fuel an infernal hatred of us?

EDIT: We didn’t even torture you, man, cmon. But whatever. Either way I guess I’ll see you in game.

Edited by Sylva

The Svoboda offensive goal is re-done, since their Liska platoon is reformed due to a Miroslavl detachment.

Just now, Sylva said:

If I remember correctly (and I was there) Svoboda let all of the hostages go, and didn’t even take their weapons or gear. So, how, again, does that fuel an infernal hatred of us?

Yeah, because Nikolai enjoys the thrilling moments of being a human shield. Just because no one was injured does not mean that having us be a human shield for you, is something we consider friendly. Who knows how much countrymen or friends of Nikolai might get held up and raised up like shields again. We want to find you and strike against you first before you guys even discover that we have formed this group and are doing stuff for Russia on Chernarussian soil. If this is insufficient as a reason for you, the problem is entirely yours my friend. 

6 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

The Svoboda offensive goal is re-done, since their Liska platoon is reformed due to a Miroslavl detachment.

Yeah, because Nikolai enjoys the thrilling moments of being a human shield. Just because no one was injured does not mean that having us be a human shield for you, is something we consider friendly. Who knows how much countrymen or friends of Nikolai might get held up and raised up like shields again. We want to find you and strike against you first before you guys even discover that we have formed this group and are doing stuff for Russia on Chernarussian soil. If this is insufficient as a reason for you, the problem is entirely yours my friend. 

No that’s a great reason. Write it into the lore.

1 minute ago, Sylva said:

No that’s a great reason. Write it into the lore.

You're my favorite and best loremaster. 

Edited by Clarence

1 minute ago, Clarence said:

You're my favorite and best loremaster. 

Uuuh, I don't think complimenting each other is suited for my group page, but whatever.

Also the hostage scene at Pavlovo IS mentioned in the Lore. It is not detailed because once I made a few clashes with your group IG, I would write Chapter 2 of the Lore on the group page and write more of it there. 

Now I’m very confused. Your making this group focus around a Russian theme, but 4/5 of members are not even Russian. I’m confused on why British and American soldiers would be helping the Russian government, with everything that has happen between the East and the West.

The logo is just the bandits patch from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I would suggest getting someone to make an original logo for you. Or maybe do one yourself, it'll make the group look better.

Edited by KyleRP