Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

The Northern Stalkers [Open Recruitment]

JDAfOI6.png

Spoiler

ouapdla9710.png

Spoiler

Blin, where do I begin from?...

This was all supposed to be one big party for me. I was going to be having the best travel, going to Chernarus and all. Staying at the satisfying Chernogorsk Hotel. Aaaaand no! Some infection, then people dying and coming back to life and then a plane crashing two floors above my room in fucking hotel and complete pizdec! Because my life was so fucking pink this had to happen. But of course. Just when those Cherno chuvaks started to not dislike Russians that much and then we get this. The grand dead-ball-you-can-eat fuckfest. Guess who is the food? And since the government was not the best in terms of defence, other not-so-Russian-friendly groups emerged.

Everyday survival became much harder than it had to be. It reminded me of hunting bears in Siberia with father, except instead of bears we have zombies. Those Anarchists, then some Cherno Nazis calling themselves the Freedom Movement and all of the western idiots just acting like everything is fine. Blyat, I am starting to get fed up but I got the funny idea - I'm Russian, Russia is across the northern border...maybe I get some help, blin? But it's not like I could go to the embassy that does not exist anymore and wait for pickup. And going alone through the border is like playing Russian roulette. Either the CDF will kill me for being Russian or Russians will kill me thinking I'm CDF, blyat. Or better yet, get bombed from nowhere, how about that? 

So I needed to make radio call to Russia that I'm coming so I get sausages, mayonnaise and kvass at the front door, not bullets. But just like an old saying says: there is no free lunch. So favor for favor. Let's just see if this is path to freedom or just faster death than what this shithole can provide.

upadloa9711.png

Spoiler

The trading business was surely an addictive one. You give what people want and take what you need, make some new friends in the process and meet all kinds of personalities across the desolated South Zagoria. Of course it had its risks but hell, what doesn't? It's one big risk to still be alive with all the things going on in the present world. With all the risks though, Nikolai's trade was seemingly not affected at all. In fact, it is exactly the sprawling chaos that helped him thrive in giving guns for all sorts of things. But good times never last. Naturally, people to oppose that would arise, even if that wasn't the biggest problem. His Russian nationality also was not welcomed. Other foreigners did not mind it, but many Chernarussians were against all Russians more or less. A few exceptions were found to ease his trading adventure, until the rise of Svoboda Movement. Ever since the hostage incident happened at the Pavlovo hospital, Nikolai surely knew that trading guns would not go unnoticed. Perhaps being Russian was all it took to get him killed by them. Even if they held him up the first time and let him go, there might not be a second time.

It was time to get out of here, but all of the sporadic fighting across the border escaping was not the easiest of things to do. There was no clear path provided. Conveniently for him, however there were quite a few placements of radio towers all around South Zagoria. It is exactly then he met the two brothers Jack and Seppo. In need of guns and ammunition they helped him reach the northernmost tower and send a message to the Russian Government. An answer was given, even if he was unsure if that was indeed the official government or a part of the military branch.

"«Привет, Николай Димитров, мы хорошо слышим вашу передачу. Мы знаем о многом: что вы можете рассказать нам о текущем состоянии ситуации. Мы знаем только о вещах через саталлитные образы и о том, что мы слышим по радио и о словах Что ты знаешь, Николай?"

Здравствуйте! Вы слышите меня хорошо?

Я могу рассказать вам о местонахождении существующих фракций. Что они делают, чего хотят. Наиболее печально известна Анархия. У многих фракций разные цели. Чернарусской силы обороны здесь не существует. Только националистическое движение присутствует. Их рабочая сила - лишь горстка солдат. Никакого общения с Черным русским правительством.

Я собрал союзников, которые хотят помочь российскому правительству за безопасности, гражданстве и небольших денежных вознаграждениях. Вся северо-восточная часть Южной Загории опустела. Сейчас мы планируем поселиться там. Южная Загория находится в полном хаосе.

"Это Лев-9. Вам нужно собрать более значительную группу, прежде чем мы свяжемся с вами. Сделайте это, принесите нам информацию о местных действиях и создайте свои номера, а затем поговорите с нами."

As things went according to plan, the Belozersk People's Republic noticed the radio chatter and contacted Nikolai to give him a hand in his quest, since Russia would indeed benefit from a force who would fight the CDF. How things will go however is still up to fate to decide and perhaps Nikolai himself.

Translation:

"Hello, Nikolai Dimitrov, we hear well your transmission, we know a lot: what can you tell us about the current state of the situation.We only know about things through satellite images and what we hear on the radio and about words What are you Do you know, Nikolai? "

Hello! Do you hear me well?

I can tell you about the whereabouts of existing factions. What they do, what they want. The most notorious is Anarchy. Many factions have different goals. The Chernarussian defense force does not exist here. Only the nationalist movement is present. Their workforce is only a handful of soldiers. No communication with the Chernorussian government.

I have gathered allies who want to help the Russian government for security, citizenship and small monetary rewards. The entire north-eastern part of South Zagoria is empty. Now we are planning to settle there. South Zagoria is in complete chaos.

"This is Leo 9. You need to collect a larger group before we get in touch with you. Do this, bring us information about local activities and create your numbers, and then talk to us."

apodula9713.png

Nikolai Dimitrov - @Shazzzam
Jack Montana - @Jack Montana
Seppo Montana - @SeppoMontana

Frank Williams - @steakbishop
Chris Montana - @Erik The Red Montana

oldupaa9714.png

- Take over a military base for our use. [Day 340]

- Make further contact with the Russian Government [
Ongoing]

- Secure one of the few radio towers for constant contact with Russia [
Day 345]

- Seek out and recruit new Russians and foreign mercenaries willing to help us [
Ongoing]

- Enter an alliance with the BPR [
Day 360]

- Hunt down all remaining members of the dissolved Svoboda Movement [
0/10]

- Make frequent raids on enemy/neutral encampments [
Ongoing]

ulpodaa9717.png

- Provide interesting role play of nearly each type, with campfire RP being the one least done

- Interact with other players as much as we can

- Be active, Not just getting in-game but doing goals and interacting with other people rather than sitting in a forest for hours.

- Have a big influence on the Lore, especially regarding Russia.

Edited by Shazzzam

Good luck with the group my guy ❤️ 

Goodluck

Hm, Not much in way of the current lore, however its got me interested, especially with the goals. 

I'd love to see more development in terms of what the group is about within its own lore, some driving motives and such, how did the group come together. But I think it certainly has potential.

Good luck!

Lore is okay, but why go after Svoboda? i must be missing something...

goals are okay as well, tad too generic though perhaps?

good luck

Foreigners and Russians (?) in Chernarus trying to create a group?

1479676337_unknown(1).png.78f420ea78355c044540717d20dd6acc.png

Goodluck with the group.

2 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

Destroy the Svoboda Movement platoon and all it's members

1479676337_unknown(1).png.78f420ea78355c044540717d20dd6acc.png

good luck! cant wait for more hostile rp!

Edited by Stannis

3 hours ago, Whitename said:

Lore is okay, but why go after Svoboda? i must be missing something...

goals are okay as well, tad too generic though perhaps?

good luck

Yes you are. Naturally, Svoboda are a nationalist movement, they dislike all foreigners and Russians I don't think I must explain you the obvious reasons. They will surely cause us trouble so why not strike first? What makes us want to remove them even more from the bigger picture is that my character was one of the hostages at Pavlovo. There is even a report by some dude regarding it I think that ended.

Edited by Shazzzam

I've been wondering when we'd see something like this. Best of luck.

Anna is not a fan of Svoboda, after all, they took her hostage recently and threatened to execute her.  She neither likes nor shares the Movement’s nationalist ideology, but, and this is a big but, they are her countrymen.  It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

I think the lore needs a little fleshing out, but, it is definitely a good start.  Also, please consider changing the font color used for Nikolai’s story because it’s difficult to read on an iPad.  There is not enough contrast against the black background.

I feel a Slava Chernarus moment coming Anna’s way.  Best of luck with your group!!

Edited by Darra

>Stalker 

>Uses the bandits logo 

Change please

This looks pretty sweet dude, like the graphics. 

Good luck and hope to see you IG ?

Foreign mercs. Hm

goodluck with this

Wait... your group is trying to help the Russian government and ally with the BPR? You do realize that the BPR is basically right now in a war against both CDF and the Chernarussian government and also against the Russian government. Also, Svoboda has very little relevance to the actual battleground involving the government. They are pretty much a Chernarussian IRA who wants only the Chernarussians to be one. So, I don't understand what position you are trying to put your group. 

2 hours ago, Prince said:

>Stalker 

>Uses the bandits logo 

Change please

Hmm, not very constructive. I see where you are coming from but the meaning of a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and the stalker written in our names are different. Additionally the logo is from there, yes. And? Many people use pictures of celebrities for their character profiles for example, I see no issue with using a logo made for a game faction. My apologies, but it will be changed upon staff request only. Thanks for the feedback/positivity everyone! For those thinking that the lore is lacking in a way, this is because I plan on changing segments of the group based on IC actions, such as the group roster, alliances and even the name, adding to the lore as we stumble upon things and people.

Edited by Shazzzam

13 minutes ago, Kain said:

Wait... your group is trying to help the Russian government and ally with the BPR? You do realize that the BPR is basically right now in a war against both CDF and the Chernarussian government and also against the Russian government. Also, Svoboda has very little relevance to the actual battleground involving the government. They are pretty much a Chernarussian IRA who wants only the Chernarussians to be one. So, I don't understand what position you are trying to put your group. 

Listen, I want people to stop assuming that the goal is there because we think we will achieve something with the war between us and Svoboda. No. It's mostly personal revenge for my char being held hostage and because they will surely be a hindrance for us at some point. Also I did PM @Major about the BPR and Russia thing but he has not replied. I read all his posts on the World Lore thread about Russia and never has it been said that Russia is at war with the BPR. The idea actually came of people role playing as BPR soldiers wanting to ally with my group.

Edited by Shazzzam

Good luck with this!

Lore looks fine and the graphics look good, goals are good.

From what I see here it looks pretty interesting! 

6 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

Listen, I want people to stop assuming that the goal is there because we think we will achieve something with the war between us and Svoboda. No. It's mostly personal revenge for my char being held hostage and because they will surely be a hindrance for us at some point. Also I did PM @Major about the BPR and Russia thing but he has not replied. I read all his posts on the World Lore thread about Russia and never has it been said that Russia is at war with the BPR. The idea actually came of people role playing as BPR soldiers wanting to ally with my group.

The reason I say this is because I've done a lot with Major recently. The BPR has attacked Russia on multiple occasions. During the first meeting between the BPR and Свободное российское Движение, the BPR blew the fuck out of a portion of the border and retrieved Markov from the border. They are not buddy buddy.

Since what I asked Major has not been answered i and most importantly Nikolai has no way of knowing this. Perhaps the Russian government could have explained this to me later on and the goal be altered, as I have written on the end that it is unknown how it will turn out. That is the best part about role playing. Things can take a very interesting turn instead of someone just saying no this is like it is and it can't happen.

1 minute ago, Shazzzam said:

Since what I asked Major has not been answered i and most importantly Nikolai has no way of knowing this. Perhaps the Russian government could have explained this to me later on and the goal be altered, as I have written on the end that it is unknown how it will turn out. That is the best part about role playing. Things can take a very interesting turn instead of someone just saying no this is like it is and it can't happen.

I'm just saying that it's confusing as to what they are trying to do. Because that's like shooting themselves in the foot. I just wanted to know what political alignment they are.

We are pro-russian. Others are mercs that are in for a safe place, cash and other personal reasons. Either way we want to be of help to Russia above all. As for politics, we are not communists.

46 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

I'll get back to you later tonight 

The goals are pretty good and if you get enough people could make pretty big impact on server. Just like many other I do see some small problems with your lore but you could easily fix that. It will be interesting to see how you will interact with Nordic Battlegroup. Good luck with the group! 

Edited by Svenne

Good luck with the group!