Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 18:27
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

God Bless the Kingdom of Sweden

Recommended Posts

How fucking dare you?

Share this post


Link to post

Beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post

yea praise Sweden

tenor.gif?itemid=4719524

giphy.gif

TELEMMGLPICT000127329500-xlarge_trans_Nv

ikea1.afc68.jpg

5b7caa7c-263f-4e59-8f7b-3056c08541ee_saa

Konung-Carl-XVI-Gustaf.jpg

And now lets hope that the right party wins the election and brings back Swedens glory

1200px-Kommunistiska_Partiet.svg.png

 

 

 

@Roland you made the thread to early next week is the day

 

Edited by BorisRP

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Viking said:

America is corrupt pal this was a good post till the last few lines

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

America is corrupt pal this was a good post till the last few lines

I love you Shane but I have to disagree and say

no u

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ireland

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Viking said:

Calm down mate, we are doing quite fine over here at least if you compare it to America. Not going start a political debate here. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Svenne said:

Calm down mate, we are doing quite fine over here at least if you compare it to America. Not going start a political debate here. 

Oh i'm sure you are

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't Swedistan a rape capital?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Ghost of Hebi said:

Isn't Swedistan a rape capital?

No, that's South Africa. We're at a modest fourth place in the world. Because you know, multiculturalism and immigration enriches our society, like one of our politicians said.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roland said:

No, that's South Africa. We're at a modest fourth place in the world. Because you know, multiculturalism and immigration enriches our society, like one of our politicians said.

Nothing like a biracial baby in Swedistan. ?

Share this post


Link to post

A special day

king-queen--z.jpg

 

Edited by BorisRP

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Svenne said:

Glad nationaldag! 

Celebrating-National-Day-1.jpg

Yeah they were handing out flags and balloons today and I was hella confused until I realized that was today.

Share this post


Link to post

You have cheap snus and beer, but other then that you are nothing compared to your superiour neighbour.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hofer said:

You have cheap snus and beer, but other then that you are nothing compared to your superiour neighbour.

Calm down big boy, the oil money will eventually run out. Norsk jäkel ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

You can always dream

@Roland and everyone that swedish

Edited by BorisRP

Share this post


Link to post

I have now in my whole life lived longer in Sweden than in Poland. Does that make me a semi-Swede and not a filthy Polack? Please? #SD2018

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Roland said:

I have now in my whole life lived longer in Sweden than in Poland. Does that make me a semi-Swede and not a filthy Polack? Please? #SD2018

The second option, I won't say it 'cause I'll catch points.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mexi said:

The second option, I won't say it 'cause I'll catch points.

Wow, OOC hate

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roland said:

Wow, OOC hate

WhoMe.gif.3035eff81d792d5f466ee1bcd20072a4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Roland said:

I have now in my whole life lived longer in Sweden than in Poland. Does that make me a semi-Swede and not a filthy Polack? Please? #SD2018

If you come to göteborg the 27th, then you will be more than a semi-swede

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Roland said:

I have now in my whole life lived longer in Sweden than in Poland. Does that make me a semi-Swede and not a filthy Polack? Please? #SD2018

You will always be a filthy Polack 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...