Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 15:07
Sign in to follow this  
Mexi

Grouped Staff Feedback

Recommended Posts

Could we get a feedback section for each of the staff groups?

I'd like to give feedback to all GM's etc, but don't fancy going to each persons personal feedback to give it as it's just added time to something which could easily be simplified.
I say GM's due to the fact they're mean't to be a team, and there is a lack of teamwork currently.

Same feedback rules would apply, of course.

Thought I'd ask this as I liked the @Gamemaster stuff but unfortunately people misused it and this is somewhat of an alternative for feedback.

Suggestion: Add a feedback section for each staff group, possible structure change shown below?

- Gamemasters -

General feedback

names below for specific member feedback

Edited by Mexi

Share this post


Link to post

This has been asked many a time. The answer has often been the same. Having grouped feedback sections like that would likely result in the same issues that plagued the old common  staff feedback thread; it would contain less critical review/recommendations and more shitting on them.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Oliv said:

This has been asked many a time. The answer has often been the same. Having grouped feedback sections like that would likely result in the same issues that plagued the old common  staff feedback thread; it would contain less critical review/recommendations and more shitting on them.

The that's breaking the rules that are in place to prevent that, is it not?

Share this post


Link to post

We'd rather not have the entire staff ranks getting feedback for something that one or two individuals did. The way it is now feedback is aimed precisely at people who should get it and is specific to a single person, as such it is most accurate and helpful to that individual. I believe that is much better than having a group feedback that generalizes an entire team and consists of a generic rant about how things are done in the community by that group which doesn't really help to improve anyone in particular.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roland said:

We'd rather not have the entire staff ranks getting feedback for something that one or two individuals did. The way it is now feedback is aimed precisely at people who should get it and is specific to a single person, as such it is most accurate and helpful to that individual. I believe that is much better than having a group feedback that generalizes an entire team and consists of a generic rant about how things are done in the community by that group which doesn't really help to improve anyone in particular.

fair enough, seeing as you'd be the one to decide if it goes in or not and I know you're a stubborn swede feel free to close this.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mexi said:

fair enough, seeing as you'd be the one to decide if it goes in or not and I know you're a stubborn swede feel free to close this.

I love you too ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...