Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:56
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Should Anarchy Be Official?

Should Anarchy be Official?   

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Adding the fourth option was a big mistake because now we're just getting people calling each other out on saying "Oh well you didn't like this group anyway!" and shit like that- that's the last thing we need: Splintering the community. Not only that, is it really necessary to ask such a question? It's like making a poll for asking if people think The Symptom should be official or not in my personal opinion.

Some shit can take time. Some can get done quicker than others, much like say for instance, reports. Get me?

26 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

well we've already gotten thumbs up from the LM's, and no admins have posted/said anything publically(had a pm from one and it's been handled). it was literally just rolle dropping a 'no' with explanation of why it's wrong- yet here we are, trying to cry and beg the community for appeasement, but like you said- who cares about the communities opinion, right?

I was more or less referring to the post Rolle made (linked above), like I said, I'm glad there is public support, and the majority of the discussions in this thread are constructive, but we cant beat around the bush can we?

Regardless, you have my best wishes. (That is all the community can really give im afraid.)

1 hour ago, TiviylScratch said:

- Things like clothing and gun laws that came off as just a reason to initiate on people
- The mentality of "say one thing wrong even something minor and we are holding you up" you guys used to have in game
- Seemingly not fallowing group goals at times and some instances doing things completely against group goals. 
- What @RogueSolace had stated above.

-The Clothing Law wasn't even really a thing, more exageration

-The Gun Law had good reasoning as half the frigging country literally tried to take em out, so they made the gun laws to prevent wide scale uprising.
Said law caused the staff team / community tried to shit all over them for trying to progress RP (You know, progression, an event happens ---> Repercussions of that event----> New server dynamic) which quite frankly nearly made myself permanently nope the hell out of this server... 100's of people whining about lore stagnation, but the moment some group takes current events, and moves em forward by acting on said events, people call BS and "oh it's just an excuse to initiate" when in reality it was reasonable and not too bad (people could get licences, those who didn't were anti anarchy people.. so I'd say the licence thing worked pretty damn well In Game and OOC apart from whiners) 

-The group goal system is stupid beyond belief as , in RP since frigging Mod days , group goals and ideologies changed... it had been 3-4 months, that's a lot of time game wise... their goals were set though so not much they could do. Anarchy were victim of a restricting system, not any wrong doing. 

-I will, and always will, disagree with Rogue's, and a decent few others, ideas on what isn't "fun". In RPG's (DnD, 40kRPG, DayZRP) bad shit happens, and it can happen for months on end... it is supposed to be a friggin apocalypse and we spend more time in fishing competitions and fight clubs than actual survival RP. 
Due to Standalone the community has become so complacent , with food and good health being just an apple tree away, that we all fell into this idea that "social RP or Hostile RP that leads to social RP is the only valid RP that is fun" which is simply not the case... 

You need a yang, and fuck me 3 ways to sunday Anarchy have provided that Yang! Alistair Monroe? The guy who  does illegal firearms trade on the side, and was friendly with most groups, even the anti Anarchy ones, and was honest about being friends with anti anarchy groups during the "rebellion age".... yeah Anarchy were chill with him... because he knew that it was a harsh world and, as long as he had a good bite and opportunities for em, he'd be left be.

When the best most peaceful RP groups and neutral RP groups can do is "Plz no hurt me, we just wanna be peaceful" then I'm sorry but what do you expect? 
Offer em a tribute, sell them information, appeal to their egos, fucking put on a 1 man band talent show with a frigging violin and set of bagpipes ffs... 
There are always options for neutral / peaceful RP groups to stay friends on both sides. Free Medics did it, Lawkeepers did it, my latest character did it... 

If you can't make peace.... sorry no, bad choice of wording... if you can't stay neutral with Anarchy, then the problem is with you, not them... 

I have seen people moan about this subject again and again and again.... and then watch the very same people shoot people like John Moody in the face when he comes to talk peace with no weapons or backup...

A harsh truth but, for the most part? I think ya'll put this on yourselves for not thinking outside the box / shooting first, asking for peace later...

1 hour ago, TiviylScratch said:

Perhaps as a different group, with a different name, and a different owner, but Anarchy the group I think should not come back or should stay as a dynamic because honestly they have been a bit more interesting to role play with as a dynamic than they ever were as a official group

They physically can't, they are a HOSTILE RP GROUP... 
What you call more interesting is "more safe"... ya'll have rules to protect you from being initiated on if ya'll talk shit or piss em off or disrespect their customs... 

Without a dynamic Anarchy are a neutered threat, and honestly? I genuinely think that is what the majority of the people who voted no on this poll want... 

A badguy with no threat...
A dog with no teeth

Final Tl;Dr / controversial opinion: 
There should never be peace on the DayZRP servers. It is the friggin apocalypse. There should be common thieves, slavers, bandits, cannibals, thugs and mobsters... these should be a requirement, not a controversial type of group idea that causes a civil war on the forums about if they should be a thing or not. 

Edited by The Traveler

kek

This honestly is a bit funny, why make a thread about it? The group is going to get accepted just like before, just give it a minute. But on another note, like shit, how much attention do you need before you're satisfied? Didn't vote, because I know the group as a whole is a good group, therefore, it will be accepted, in time. Try to hop in-game sometime instead of making "useless" threads. I've spoken to you before, honestly, you take shit way to personal. But since you already made this dramatic thread, enjoy your statistics. Don't see why you would need em.

Don't even see why any of the points of "discussion" you added would be needed to be discussed with other members of the community without the members of Anarchy and the Staff Team. Groups aren't about public opinion, it's about the LoreMasters opinion if this group would be valid within the point of roleplay/current lore.

also adding the last option makes this thread not look serious at all.

Edited by Strawberry

42 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Adding the fourth option was a big mistake because now we're just getting people calling each other out on saying "Oh well you didn't like this group anyway!" and shit like that- that's the last thing we need: Splintering the community. Not only that, is it really necessary to ask such a question? It's like making a poll for asking if people think The Symptom should be official or not in my personal opinion.

Some shit can take time. Some can get done quicker than others, much like say for instance, reports. Get me?

There is a split in the community because there is a split in the community. All this post has done is show it. 
There are those who see this place as a "peace inclined RP server" and those who see the value in variety of RP and how not one RP should be prevelant, but how all have merits. 
image.thumb.png.7de26107da99159775a51eaf3ead6f3f.png

"Like I've done with multiple other PvP groups in the past" 

Look at the language in that 1st and 2nd paragraph. Hostile RP is the problem here, not Anarchy. It is seen as a black art, a disgusting pass time and something to be discouraged. 
Whilst quite a few people believe that all RP should be treated equal... more than that, it should be integral for a healthy RP and stagnation resistant environment. 

This divide you say was caused by this thread, has been here for months, if not years... and it's not ok... 

Anarchy should not be given flak for bringing this divide to the surface. As said divide has been fought for months with purposefully ill intent reports and attempts to ban players. Now it is in the light, perhaps we can all adress it as adults rather than doing the DayZRP rendition of " tinker tailer solider shit"... 

Edited by The Traveler

8 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Anarchy should not be given flak for bringing this divide to the surface.

I never said that. I said the thread did. Not once did I blame anything on the group, so please don't twist my words.

12 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

kek

This honestly is a bit funny, why make a thread about it? The group is going to get accepted just like before, just give it a minute. But on another note, like shit, how much attention do you need before you're satisfied? Didn't vote, because I know the group as a whole is a good group, therefore, it will be accepted, in time. Try to hop in-game sometime instead of making "useless" threads. I've spoken to you before, honestly, you take shit way to personal. But since you already made this dramatic thread, enjoy your statistics. Don't see why you would need em.

Don't even see why any of the points of "discussion" you added would be needed to be discussed with other members of the community without the members of Anarchy and the Staff Team. Groups aren't about public opinion, it's about the LoreMasters opinion if this group would be valid within the point of roleplay/current lore.

also adding the last option makes this thread not look serious at all.

i think its more the fact that both lm's gave thumbs up yet we're still sitting here like >_>

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I never said that. I said the thread did. Not once did I blame anything on the group, so please don't twist my words.

Don't technicality it. Cause I swear to god almighty I will go back and change every single instance of "Anarchy" in that post to "The Thread"... 

The point of the reply is the THREAD has shown the divide, not caused it...  
But suddenly that message, that idea I took time to make clear in a civil manner, to try and make you understand that this is a problem that shouldn't be sweeped under the rug because "Threads like this are the cause of the divides",  is thrown away in a 1 line reply of "Well technically I never said Anarchy was to blame, CHECKMATE TRAVELER!" 

Got to say dude... not cool. This aint a game of chess, and there isn't any winner here. Just problems that do need talking about / solving.

Edited by The Traveler

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

i think its more the fact that both lm's gave thumbs up yet we're still sitting here like >_>

To be honest, you cant really expect to get official within two weeks of un-archiving the group. Just give it a minute. Making threads and complaints about not getting approved within a week to a month sounds stupid. You can still play together, the only thing you don't have is the emblem under your name and shared KoS. I don't see the big problem with not being approved when it doesn't really stop you from doing anything "huge"

1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

-snop-

I was politely requesting that you don't make it look like I said something that I didn't, so I'm terribly sorry if that upset you but hey, it's whatever. I'm not gonna bother discussing more since we're delving into offtopic territory. A winner is you.

Goodnight.

4 hours ago, Shanoby said:

With an option to choose: They should be removed entirely from the server.

Really?

Untitled.png.60e792d3f542cf868fedb7d4efcc045b.png

suspicious-circumstances-3.jpg

5 hours ago, Bush said:

I voted yes, not that I think that voting about it will help.

Oh and a friendly reminder that people can see what u voted for.

and anyone else who is scared to vote...

giphy.gif

Grow some balls and get good at dayz and fight them lmao

Also as a note:
meme.png.18d5d499a3e4d41df4a4854543e49fc6.png

@LouieRP: The truth finally comes out, trying to take out the group from the inside ? 

So I'll chime in here some. 

The server has always hated hostile RP, always. Through all of Standalone and back to the days of the mod, people have hated it, rebelled against it and generally done anything to get out of being robbed or hostile role play. Now the key difference in what is happening now compared to then is simple the community has changed drastically. During the mod days, if there was a big group ( Or sometimes small rogue groups ) that were going around and robbing people, creating hostile roleplay ( No matter how good or bad ) then most organized groups at the time would gather their forces, alliance up and go after these hostile groups to destroy them. It was not an easy thing to do and required IC negotiations, time and effort to be put into it all, but usually things went well and groups fought back their enemies in game. These days, people confuse IC and OOC more then ever, seemingly taking every IC slight against their characters the same as if the person had come to their house and killed their dog. Well instead of going all John Wick, these people complain, bitch, moan, and sit on their asses hoping that the person gets banned. This behavior is fucking beyond toxic and has been allowed to flourish for far to long. Many times it can be see, within recent reports or live streams of internal chatting between members talking about 'potential rulebreaks' or 'hoping they are banned' and things of this nature. So much focus on the fact that because they dont follow the same RP style as you, means they are trash and ruining the game for you, that you cant even just play the game and deal with the situations at hand. Players these days will happily push everything into an OOC context when it has no place being there, everyone here is just trying to play the game their way and have fun doing it. As in life, If everyone wins, nobody does.

Onto the matter of the group. Anarchy will most likely become a full on group and I see little reason for this thread, yes polls are nice, but polls effect the group process even less then polls effect the rules. Really all this thread is doing is putting the spotlight back on Anarchy when it doesnt need to be there, they are already a very infamous group it seems ( I dunno, I never herd of them before this so it must have come about during my time away ) but drawing more attention to them only increases the number of people who will pick at them and attempt to find flaws. Just let shit happen. 

42 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

This poll does not mean anything it's up to Roland himself.  (Anarchy vote shouldn't count anyhow) 

Edited by LouieRP

1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

Also as a note:
meme.png.18d5d499a3e4d41df4a4854543e49fc6.png

@LouieRP: The truth finally comes out, trying to take out the group from the inside ? 

another reason why i made it public is to sort out the troll votes and anarchy votes.

Edited by SweetJoe

There will always be hostile rp. Contrary to what everyone thinks about me, except for @Tony who gets where I'm coming from,  I don't hate hostile rp. Is it going to happen? yes. It's when it becomes a constant thing you can't get away from, and makes people miserable, is where I'm not okay with it. Especially when most people want to turn it into Saw style. Can situations last for months? Absolutely. The problem is its been the same behavior patterns for years. In the trust, we did nothing but be on the run, constantly. The same now with the friends I've made IC since lore wipe. I know people who have shelved multiple characters that they love because they can't get away from people who won't stop going after them. I know even more people who have flat out stepped away from the community because they're sick of the behavior. That's not okay. Again, this is not specifically about any one singular group. 

I put nearly a year into building my group, a lot of people don't know that. I've been waiting, and waiting to find a good time to try to put it together. A lot of people joined me who were doing it as a last attempt, for them to have a reason to stay in the community. They wanted to do something good. When I did, yeah I made some bad choices and shit happened, its called learning. We had people declare war on us the second day because someone insulted them. Another tried to take us out from the inside with a bunch of lies. We had like 2 days where we actually did nearly nothing but have doctors working with people and it was amazing. We loved it, and we got a ton of positive feedback from the rp. Then it's been nothing but dealing with bs. I've put up with being called "Bitch, slut, whore, cunt, etc." and all the other typically used terms on women on a constant basis, do you see me declaring war on people? No. It's pathetic. 

I evacuated my group of mostly doctors, who were doing nothing but taking people in and helping them, because people were having issues with security. Meanwhile we also had a ton of people taking advantage of us not having a lot of security to begin with, sneaking in and pretending to be our security and causing all kinds of problems. Among a bunch of other things. Now I'm being told its been said IC if I return, I'm going to be hunted down because 'we packed up and left' after two groups of people pretty much again, tried to force how I run my group. Threatening to constantly attack us and hurt people if we didn't comply. So... two groups of people essentially come and say if I don't do what they say because they say so, they're going to constantly attack a bunch of doctors because their security is trying to keep them safe? Then because they did the rational thing and evacuate (which yes is the rational response, because complying just means everyone is going to walk all over you) now we will be hunted upon returning. Get rid of people is how it starts, then everything else gets controlled. People were trying to make us be able to only fix certain people, or pay taxes in weaponry. That's not how medical personnel operate, period. Meanwhile, I have a huge list of shit people have done to people I care about IC including near constant torture and murder resulting in perma. I still said if they came to me hurt I'd help them, because that's what doctors are supposed to do. The only thing my character has done to them, is give them lip because she hates bullies and refuses to bend over backwards to them. She's never physically tried to hurt anyone. 

"Because I don't like them." Sorry, I'm not running my group how people tell me because they're going to act like bullies. I'm almost 32 and I'm done with that type of behavior. I've had nothing but people trying to control how I run my group the second it hit the ground. I never went after anyone physically IC (self defense excluded) and yet again, a place that was only there to try to help people, had all these people coming and trying to cause a ton of trouble. Because apparently that's all some people know how to do.

That's not what i put a years worth of work and months of IC planning and actually doing a bunch of stuff, to deal with. The same with a lot of the other people who just wanted to be able to actually rp helping people and not have to deal with a bunch of dramatics. But because of the 'my way or the highway' mentality, it does not matter.  That's all I've got to say about any of this, and I'm done commenting.  

I abstain from this vote. The poll doesn't mean anything and wether Anarchy gets approved or not is up to the staff team.

Que sera, sera.

Edited by barto300

I haven't been super active no lie, I don't know whats going on, but from an outside perspective because I'm certainly not in the  loop, is that a large hostile group without a large enemy doesn't seem like a great idea. It seems to me that the environment for large scale hostile stuff isn't in the cards at the moment. Maybe it is depending on how things go, I have a few ideas on how it could run. But I think smaller scale hostilities are more of a fit currently because y'know one server, and the player base isn't as big as it used to be, and whether it bounces back or not I'm not sure. But it's not really our decision to make. You do what you like, do it your way and you'll probably be more content with the results.

Yes

1 hour ago, RogueSolace said:

The only thing my character has done to them, is give them lip because she hates bullies and refuses to bend over backwards to them.

I mean, you can't stand there and give people lip then complain that they're not taking your shit. 
If a gobby doctor starting mouthing off to me, I think I'd get pretty pissed off too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I think this group needs approving, with a close eye on them if the staff are concerned about their actions. It seems to me that a lot of salty OOC hate and pathetic complaints are what is hindering Anarchy, despite their efforts to change, improve and make the server an interesting place to play. They provide AMAZING hostile RP (without which, everyone would just be sat twiddling their thumbs) and OOCly are both really nice dudes and trying their hardest to provide good RP to everyone.

Like I said on their group thread, maybe actually try to talk to them OOCly, make RP out of what they do, its really not that hard. 

Yes

^^^ The Rolls Royce of banter xD

Edited by Fenrir

3 hours ago, RogueSolace said:

People were trying to make us be able to only fix certain people, or pay taxes in weaponry. That's not how medical personnel operate, period. Meanwhile, I have a huge list of shit people have done to people I care about IC including near constant torture and murder resulting in perma. I still said if they came to me hurt I'd help them, because that's what doctors are supposed to do. The only thing my character has done to them, is give them lip because she hates bullies and refuses to bend over backwards to them. She's never physically tried to hurt anyone. 

"Because I don't like them." Sorry, I'm not running my group how people tell me because they're going to act like bullies. I'm almost 32 and I'm done with that type of behavior. I've had nothing but people trying to control how I run my group the second it hit the ground.

That's not what i put a years worth of work and months of IC planning and actually doing a bunch of stuff, to deal with.

I got to be honest, I used to think maybe they were a wee harsh on you, but after reading this I gotta say, 99% of the bad shit that's happened is totally on you. And I don't intend that to be mean, so I will go through the entire thought proccess of this, quite frankly controversial opinion, so you see my reasoning for saying it, as it seems to be one of the reasons I personally do not have issue with Anarchy on 9/10 of my characters. 

As I said in previous posts, Alistair Monroe was selling weapons and items to groups known to be anti Anarchy, and Anarchy knew about it. 
Why was he still alive? Cause he convinced em why giving em weapons were a good idea. He grafted his way to the top. He started a with a few low ranked members, got on their good side, helped em out etc etc, did a few dealings with em. Then he moved up and up till he  was doing favours for people like Louie and Borris. 

Result? They were willing to listen to him. You can't just expect to have respect with these sorts of groups without the graft and, in my opinion, it's these groups you should be bending over backwards to please anyway... they are your biggest threat. 

And if you understood the characters they'd made (as I did by watching them IC from afar for some time before making IC contact) you'd understand giving them lip is the WORST thing you could do. You don't go into the lion's den and take the piss out of his gazelle furniture infront of his wife. Hell alistair has patched up some of Anarchy's good men with his skills and even he thinks twice before taking the piss out of one of their members... 

You are right, you are a 30+ year old woman and don't wanna deal with bullying... but guese what Rogue, ya'll playing a ROLEPLAY GAME. The whole point is to experience things you don't experience on a day to day basis. I mean christ alive on that ideaology I should stop playing my DnD game as I keep getting my characters killed, and I am a 25 year old man, and I shouldn't have to deal with death everytime I play... 

So i'ma end this with a a list of how to be a "good" neutral group. 

-Make character / Group

-Proceed to do trade, service, dealings with every major player on the board atm BUT NOT WITH THE GROUP DIRECTLY, go door to door as it were. Offering assistance on the road to random members of these groups where they hang out, go into settlements, look for odd jobs to do with your service that are not high pay, hey maybe even do em out of "good will".

-Let word spread, do this for a week or 2, not getting into diplomatic talks with anyone until you have a good standing around the region, do NOT make a settlement, do not set up shop. Keep you player / group as a roaming group at best, low time, not on anyone's radar. 

-Once your rep is good with all groups, then you start working on bigger favours, you start appeasing those at the tops of groups till at least one of your members is on first name  basis with em (preferably someone at the top of your group)

-Once you have solidified your group and their role on the server, push for those deals with all the groups, and have a bloody good reason why it's in their best interests for you to stay neutral. (Let's say with a medic group, off the top of my head, a good reason could be "If we only heal you, then people will target us, and eventually you'll lose us as a resource, let us be neutral, and you have a guaranteed place to get healed up whenever you are hurt, you wouldn't want to travel all the way to our hospital / settlement to find out we've been all killed by your rivals right?". 

-????

-Profit! ? 

The list above should be completed over the course of RL months... weeks if you are bloody good at what you do... with that in mind I leave you with my mantra for being neutral...

Neutral characters and groups should be the hardest sort of group to make, not the easiest. 

I've managed to just about pull it off, multiple times in fact and I feel with that, it's time for a real talk...

Whilst I do not hold it against anyone, I gotta say it totally de-legitimises the effort I put in to be neutral when other Neutral people and groups complain that they keep getting attacked or harassed. The idea that this glorious neutrality, that I spend ages usually making work everytime I make a new neutral character, should be given to other's with little to no graft is a bit insulting tbf... but as I said, I don't hold it against anyone, I have no doubt people put the effort in, but perhaps not in the right areas, but I digress... it is the reason I will defend groups like Anarchy every single time they come up as a subject. 

So back to a happier tone. If you, or anyone, would like me to write a full guide on the subject, then feel free to PM me about it so we do not clutter this thread. As I would love to hear your input and questions first hand , so I know what people actually want out of such a guide! 

Final point being: Anarchy are dealable and reasonable , just like everyone is. but you gotta graft, and you have to graft frigging hard ^_^ 

Edited by The Traveler

7 hours ago, Roland said:

Yes

Baby-Surprised.gif?ssl=1

ive seen this one before.

8 hours ago, RogueSolace said:

There will always be hostile rp. Contrary to what everyone thinks about me, except for @Tony who gets where I'm coming from,  I don't hate hostile rp. Is it going to happen? yes. It's when it becomes a constant thing you can't get away from, and makes people miserable, is where I'm not okay with it. Especially when most people want to turn it into Saw style. Can situations last for months? Absolutely. The problem is its been the same behavior patterns for years. In the trust, we did nothing but be on the run, constantly. The same now with the friends I've made IC since lore wipe. I know people who have shelved multiple characters that they love because they can't get away from people who won't stop going after them. I know even more people who have flat out stepped away from the community because they're sick of the behavior. That's not okay. Again, this is not specifically about any one singular group. 

I put nearly a year into building my group, a lot of people don't know that. I've been waiting, and waiting to find a good time to try to put it together. A lot of people joined me who were doing it as a last attempt, for them to have a reason to stay in the community. They wanted to do something good. When I did, yeah I made some bad choices and shit happened, its called learning. We had people declare war on us the second day because someone insulted them. Another tried to take us out from the inside with a bunch of lies. We had like 2 days where we actually did nearly nothing but have doctors working with people and it was amazing. We loved it, and we got a ton of positive feedback from the rp. Then it's been nothing but dealing with bs. I've put up with being called "Bitch, slut, whore, cunt, etc." and all the other typically used terms on women on a constant basis, do you see me declaring war on people? No. It's pathetic. 

I evacuated my group of mostly doctors, who were doing nothing but taking people in and helping them, because people were having issues with security. Meanwhile we also had a ton of people taking advantage of us not having a lot of security to begin with, sneaking in and pretending to be our security and causing all kinds of problems. Among a bunch of other things. Now I'm being told its been said IC if I return, I'm going to be hunted down because 'we packed up and left' after two groups of people pretty much again, tried to force how I run my group. Threatening to constantly attack us and hurt people if we didn't comply. So... two groups of people essentially come and say if I don't do what they say because they say so, they're going to constantly attack a bunch of doctors because their security is trying to keep them safe? Then because they did the rational thing and evacuate (which yes is the rational response, because complying just means everyone is going to walk all over you) now we will be hunted upon returning. Get rid of people is how it starts, then everything else gets controlled. People were trying to make us be able to only fix certain people, or pay taxes in weaponry. That's not how medical personnel operate, period. Meanwhile, I have a huge list of shit people have done to people I care about IC including near constant torture and murder resulting in perma. I still said if they came to me hurt I'd help them, because that's what doctors are supposed to do. The only thing my character has done to them, is give them lip because she hates bullies and refuses to bend over backwards to them. She's never physically tried to hurt anyone. 

"Because I don't like them." Sorry, I'm not running my group how people tell me because they're going to act like bullies. I'm almost 32 and I'm done with that type of behavior. I've had nothing but people trying to control how I run my group the second it hit the ground. I never went after anyone physically IC (self defense excluded) and yet again, a place that was only there to try to help people, had all these people coming and trying to cause a ton of trouble. Because apparently that's all some people know how to do.

That's not what i put a years worth of work and months of IC planning and actually doing a bunch of stuff, to deal with. The same with a lot of the other people who just wanted to be able to actually rp helping people and not have to deal with a bunch of dramatics. But because of the 'my way or the highway' mentality, it does not matter.  That's all I've got to say about any of this, and I'm done commenting.  

The only issue w/ what your group did- was have a security team comprised of people who were literally the people who started the coalition to come kill Anarchy.

We came in, said hand over ______ and we will protect you, then you archive the day after.

You had 3 choices;

I) Hand over the people and get a new security team of psycho's/druggie anarchist

II)don't hand them over and have your security team fight for us

III) Archive and remove and RP that could of come from it.

RP is a two way street, as are relations. We were actively hunting Jack Castle and some of his hombre's b/c of the coalition days- you let him LEAD your security team, and then ? why we're hostile with you? If you wanted TRUE neutral, you honestly would of had to of started with FRESH characters across the board- because those relations don't just suddenly *poof* because they are now in an organization? I mean look at @Lyca and @Malet's characters? They joined Riptide? We still hate them and are giving them shit-tier jobs to 'redeem' themselves(keep an eye on that event forum ? )

idk, I just feel like not giving Anarchy a chance(after V.2) was just detrimental to your opinion on our group. Even people who disliked- hell- even HATED how we RP'd in V.1 are now saying we've 180'd and provide the best RP they've seen in months. But to each their own.