Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:32
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Should Anarchy Be Official?

Should Anarchy be Official?   

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello, I was wanting to get public opinion on this matter.  Vote how you feel and be honest, Honesty is the most helpful thing.

Things we dont need to discuss in this thread:

If your afraid to vote than dont.  

I know this poll does not effect their status.

I know its Rolles decision. 

I know Rolle said if it wasnt for jim he would of archived and banned some of the members.  "You are still allowed to the on the server solely because of JimRP."

I know that Rolle PM'ed an individual (there is video evidence of his reading the pm to his group) that they should keep reporting the group in order to remove the legitimacy of the group in order to give rolle the ability to say the group is in constant reports (Regardless of innocent verdicts) in order to allow him to forceably remove the group.

Please follow the following.

9aeab0bdc9.png

Edited by SweetJoe

I voted yes, not that I think that voting about it will help.

Oh and a friendly reminder that people can see what u voted for.

Edited by Bush

I agree with the proposal but its kind of biased to have Anarchy members involved in the poll. 

Its a public opinion poll, thats all. It wont change opinions but can give us a sense for how many people oppose the group.

I believe this isn't up to community members, or a vote from them... it's up to the admins and LMs...

1 minute ago, Taryn said:

I believe this isn't up to community members, or a vote from them... it's up to the admins and LMs...

Well in that case, then I suppose there isn't any harm in a public poll now is there?

With an option to choose: They should be removed entirely from the server.

Really?

Untitled.png.60e792d3f542cf868fedb7d4efcc045b.png

suspicious-circumstances-3.jpg

Edited by Shanoby

5 minutes ago, Taryn said:

You means it's up to Rolle..

6 minutes ago, Taryn said:

3 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Really?

Untitled.png

Are we not allowed to get a public opinion on it Taryn? 

All my polls are public, it allows me a chance to gain better statistics from the results. 

I added the 4 main opinions based upon those found in the anarchy group feedback.  Vote honestly.

If you want the option to instead read "They should be Force-ably Archived"  then I am alright with changing the option for you fellas. However the poll will not allow me to change options. @Taryn if you could be a dear and change the fourth option to this for me it might make those afraid to choose it more honest.

Edited by SweetJoe

Nice bait... 

The thing is, I used to oppose the group, but now I embrace their change that they've made. People really need to open their eyes and stop being so close minded. To everyone who opposes them, it's been founded on very loose grounds. Before, I had my complaints and issues and I directed them to all of you guys and now it's finally kicking in. You guys have successfully shown that you are absolutely amazing roleplayers and anyone who ignores that fact is close minded and being ignorant. People change and you guys have. I dislike the fact you are all being held back because of past moments and have done nothing but to stride for better, which has been noted and seen. 

@Roland I get where you are coming from with your ideas, but man take it from the guy that used to despise some of these guys. They've all gotten so much better and ever since their return, I have yet to have a single negative experience that feels out of character, overly hostile, unwarranted or otherwise. A few of their members have already built layering stories with my new character like @G19RP who is basically trying to help keep Kazimir and his friends & family safe. Then you have people like Louie who Louie has BEEN NICE TO HIM. YES, LOUIE IS BEING NICE TO A CHARACTER. Then there's @yuthee who made an interesting undercover act with Karma and I. Also, if you are saying they shouldn't be accepted because of them being hostile, I've gotten more hostility from the Black Roses so far on this character as opposed to any hostility from Anarchy. It's been interesting and one of my favorite stories. I'm pleading that you listen and understand that these guys are not the same thing as they were before, they've matured into some of the best roleplayers I've met. Don't even get me started on @Mr.Panda who created a fucking interesting mystery story with Honeybee, Karma, Mademoiselle, California and I. 

Tl:dr, I beg you open your minds to the fact they've changed and have created amazing intricate and mature stories.

Just now, Lucas said:

You means it's up to Rolle..

Nope. It's up to the admins and LMs, as i said.

Just now, SweetJoe said:

Are we not allowed to get a public opinion on it Taryn? 

Absolutely, you're allowed to gather the opinions of others. So long as you understand the admins and LMs have the final say and this this poll may not affect their decisions.

6 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Really?

Untitled.png

5 minutes ago, Dvlinhb said:

@Shanoby That's why I abstained lol. Not gonna risk it.

If thats how you feel about them then why not leave them feedback? Give them ways to improve and make their RP better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Generic Name
15 minutes ago, Bush said:

Oh and a friendly reminder that people can see what u voted for.

Why does that need a friendly reminder? Should I be worried of being targeted in game for my OOC opinion or should I worry to be R4'd by JimRP because of a poll answer?

'No' will be the people that wont/ didn't get their way in RP.. The third option is for people who are open minded but disagree with the instant re approval.. Personally I didn't vote because I'm not IG enough to see anything that's going on.. I only hear whispers, though I wish you lads luck with the re approval. Poll won't do anything though, they never do in this community unfortunately.

1 minute ago, SomeWeirdAssGuy said:

Why does that need a friendly reminder? Should I be worried of being targeted in game for my OOC opinion or should I worry to be R4'd by JimRP because of a poll answer?

Put the shield down, he was putting it so everyone knows.

Edited by Mexi

/Fixed poll at request of OP.

You can give your opinions freely, and discussion is appreciated, as the group's legitimacy has an effect on all of us IC, but I doubt any of it will factor into the final decision. Not because of the controversy around Anarchy's presence, but because general group approval procedure does not take into consideration the community's opinion.

14 minutes ago, SweetJoe said:

Its a public opinion poll, thats all. 

Nothing wrong with a public opinion poll, like one of those things a newspaper does around elections. Ultimately thile results if this poll will have no effect on the outcome.

I know I've reached out myself to anarchy and given them my thoughts, less in past stuff and more on the present and future. If anarchy was to never be approved, the group wouldn't have been allowed to be pulled out if the archive and waste all our time. Instead, we are looking at them and wanting to see improved behaviour. They seem to be on the right path, for the most part, and should keep it up. 

I just hope people don't take this stuff to heart with the way people vote or the outcome of this not having an effect perssae. Keep things respectful and civil, this thread should be interesting. 

Just now, Harvey said:

Not because of the controversy around Anarchy's presence, but because general group approval procedure does not take into consideration the community's opinion.

Opinion seems to be based off of one sided stories, false rumours and one persons opinion even though it doesn't take a toll on 'em. ?

The fact the votes are open (not  Anonymous ) is going to lead to a lot of people abstaining from voting, such as some of the people have said earlier in the thread.

This poll, due to that fact, will not be giving an accurate representation of the communities opinion.

I didn't vote as I haven't played in the last 2 weeks, but I think what I have just previously stated is quite obvious and should have been taken into account.

Either way, it's  @Roland 's decision, so who gives a fuck ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Edited by Wyoming

1 minute ago, Mexi said:

Opinion seems to be based off of one sided stories, false rumours and one persons opinion even though it doesn't take a toll on 'em. ?

The legitimacy of your claim is uncertain, as this could also be taken as an opinion. But at the end of the day, I have no input either, so my words have no legitimacy either. 

2 minutes ago, Harvey said:

The legitimacy of your claim is uncertain, as this could also be taken as an opinion. But at the end of the day, I have no input either, so my words have no legitimacy either. 

Proof provided?‍♂️

Legitimate claim from what I read on the thread, it's in the big mans hands now I suppose.

Edited by Mexi

Why don't people just vote and say their honest opinions even if you can see what they voted for. What are you afraid of?

2 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Proof provided?‍♂️

Legitimate claim from what I read on the thread, it's in the big mans hands now I suppose.

Yes, the decision is subjective, but as stated in this post, there are things holding him back; "You are still allowed to the on the server solely because of JimRP." So you cant really comfirm anything as of now. That's more what I was trying to hit at.