Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:29
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling

Friend Appreciation Thread

I wanted to create a thread to spread positivity around the community and after discussing some ideas with @Hellboy  I decided to make this thread.

Tag someone who's touched your heart and given you a moment, or several moments, of real, genuine happiness that you are completely grateful for and truly appreciate them as a person.

I have many out there but here are a few that come to mind just to start things off:

@Taryn You bought me my first baby shower gift and I was not expecting it at all, it made things 100% better

@Hellspawn All of our RP and drunken tangents and how you understand things. Ill never forget that day we met when you and Covert were going to help me rob people and then a few weeks later we were being yelled at by our group leader for discussing what we thought about an RP OOCly and somehow we always stayed on the same page.

@Hellboy Every time you say "ohhh noooooooooo Keirrrraaa whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" it makes me laugh mostly because I usually have no idea why, it just happens, Harvey! I cant help whatever it is <insert random stupid thing I did>!

Edited by Aisling

@Dom Is Dead Life is Feudal was one of the funnest experiences I've had involved with this community. Forever and always, I will remember those 9 dead warhorses.

@UndeadRP You always find a way to crack me up. I think back to that one time with @Otter in Recker's Renegades, we were fighting over a bag of crack in VMC and ended up spraying into each other with M4s and crippling ourselves.

@stargirl There's always something new everyday. Maybe we'll get you to pronounce "Aasimar" right some day, one can only hope. Some of the best moments are just random occasions when you say just outlandish things, and I can't help but do a double take. You kill me.

Edited by Hellboy

I don't have any friends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@-Chow- and @UncleB - I could be in the worst mood possible and you guys always know how to cheer me up. You've been there for like... 10 months now... and i'd not change that for anything.

@Mexi - My other half. Everything that i ever wanted in a mattress, but as a person. Supportive, firm, and amazing to snuggle with. All jokes aside, i'm so in love with you.

@stargirl - I miss the times we used to hang on skype and just talk for hours on end. I'm sorry we sort of fell away from each other but i suppose that's what happens when the others' friends don't like us.

@Lyca and @Ender - I miss hanging with you guys before you quit staff, venting with you guys about personal stuff and shooting the shit. You guys made me feel welcome during a time when everyone else didn't. Thank you.

@Stagsview - I don't have to say what you did publicly to say thank you, and make it known that i appreciate you.

@Method - I miss you and i hope you're getting better. I need you back so we can meme and vent.

@Stannis ur alright not good though, on final warning which means your alpha male scottish australian chad
@Xavier ur my favorite Australian love you, my home-boy;;;;
@Cpt shut up  pretty epic for an american ?
@Combine rebirth the german reich  republic  
@Sylva final warning is proof of your alpha male attitude, real life american alpha male chad

Edited by Clarence

1 minute ago, Clarence said:

@Stannis

ur not my friend ❤️

my only friend is @Combine love u homie, rejoin svoboda

Edited by Stannis

@Wolfstorm One of the first people I met on this server, and one of the best. Kept me interested in DayZRP long enough for me to make my own group, and things went from there.

@N-Tox My only friend who would drink axe spray, and the only one from minnesota

@Dvlinhb Ken's oracle, foreshadowing just about everything

@Anoymouse favorite "black" friend

@Blake Quinn Hands down one of the funniest people on this server to be around, always a blast

@Fil Vandren All of my characters have done horrible things to yours, I am sorry lmao

@jangoskull Finds time to play with us even when he's on leave, respect

@Lady In Blue Blue is a great color, love ya

@Psycho Favorite character creator by far, whenever you make a character I know it'll be an experience I've never had on the server

@SnipZ We'll get beta some day....lol

@SoalXtractor Always been a great friend, IC and OOC. And your Australian, who doesn't want an aussie friend

@Wulf_jon So glad that I got you into this community, you've provided amazing RP everywhere you go

@Roach By far best content creator in the community, on top of being one of the friendliest too

@Jarvis Cool dude to hang out with, not many people are my age on the community

sorry if I missed anyone (i probably did) 

Edited by Mr. Blue

Awe honey don't make me blush

Guest Generic Name

I think @Lady In Blue is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills infected and doesnt afraid of anything.

/meme

Edited by Generic Name

@Mr. Blue - definitely my top boi, amazing rper, great friend, love ya

@Bensto10 - your RP fuels me in a beautiful way i cannot describe

@Roach - a cool boi for sure, an amazing rper as well, love ya

@Anoymouse - also my favorite black friend

@Wolfstorm - another amazing rper, you were one of the first

and a lot of others I cant remember off of the top of my head

@G19RP thats my dude

@groovy tonyRP he's on there yw for post scriptum cunt

Edited by CaliforniaRP

2 hours ago, Kain said:

I'll be your friend bud

@Jack Bandit 's birthday is in 2 days.

I could sit here for hours listing people.  Nice thread Keira.

@Elk - Heathens days was best days

Edited by dimitri

6 hours ago, Kain said:

mcscuse you. Im a friend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway I love @Para for putting up with me on a regular basis because I tend to either rant at him or just have weird rambling conversations also he teaches me smite.
also @Clumsy @Lyca @Malet @Gaylaxy @GreenySmiley for being awesome people and giving me some awesome RP & laughs ❤️ 

Shoutout to @ItzzNate, you're a butthole and I like hanging out with you, nerd.

@Mace is the greatest. No arguments.

@LouieRP has cracked me the fuck up more times than I can count, as have the rest of the anarchy boys.

Ive maybe forgotten people but those are the ones that stand out.

@dimitri Got you started here 1 month after I joined dayzrp those were the days.

@Max We joined this place together 2 years ago, those were the days.

@Elk Heathens was lit!

Edited by lukaszxe

@G19RP my gay brazilian man crush x

@CaliforniaRP thank you for post scriptum i appreciate u

@LouieRP my favourite gypsy

@Brodie my second favourite gypsy

@Zero well howdy lil miss

@KyleRP marine biology is not gay

@BorisRP its ok to be special

@Agent Banks my cuban bit on the side x (dont tell g19)

@KennethRP youre a nice guy and i appreciate u

they all got banned

@Anoymouse offered me his mom. Pretty special stuff.