Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 22:33
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Dead Matter~

Dead Matter just released a new trailer~ It looks super spiffy. For those not in the know, look below!

Looks really good but with how devs setup trailers these days I won't trust it. I'm not putting my money down on an alpha ever again unless it makes strides like Ark did with its development. 

Thanks for the link. 

I've been watching their development for awhile and I'm ready to purchase a server going on release. I'm still hyped and have been for awhile. Seeing them work makes me wish they were the ones doing DayZ.

Edited by Empress Nino

Looks like Survive the Nights, and we all know what happened to that...

25 minutes ago, Empress Nino said:

Thanks for the link. 

I've been watching their development for awhile and I'm ready to purchase a server going on release. I'm still hyped and have been for awhile. Seeing them work makes me wish they were the ones doing DayZ.

❤️ Same~ We have a website set up already and are waaaiting to finalize stuff~ Even chatting with the dev team!

3 minutes ago, Lori said:

❤️ Same~ We have a website set up already and are waaaiting to finalize stuff~ Even chatting with the dev team!

I'm not sure how much to say, since I've done the same. Bought a website for it about 4 months ago? Something like that. Don't want to get accused of advertisement eh? Talk in private ano? 

Edited by Empress Nino

This makes me moist. Can't wait for it to come out!

I need this to come out already, goddamn. Been hyping for a while but as G19 said;

10 minutes ago, G19RP said:

hopefully devs dont pull a DayZ and fuck it all up.

Character models looks horrible and the zombies look very buggy but I guess that is not that hard to fix, looking forward seeing this get released before 0.63...

Looks good.. but looks like a cross between Miscreated, DayZ and Unturned :I

Looks awesome, can't wait to play it.

Looks meh tbh, idk why but reminds me of a baby between escape from tarkov and dayz..... If the baby got dropped on its head ?‍♂️

Not gonna lie, I really feel like it's going to be trash. I hope I am proven wrong though.

13 hours ago, Zero said:

Looks really good but with how devs setup trailers these days I won't trust it. I'm not putting my money down on an alpha ever again unless it makes strides like Ark did with its development. 

This ^. I've placed my fair share of money on alpha games. And these trailers are very meh to me. They don't intrigue me and none of it looks very smooth. But that doesn't mean it can't release a well polished final product. 

I JUST WANT MORE DECENT ZOMBIE GAMES.

On 5/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, Lori said:

Dead Matter just released a new trailer~ It looks super spiffy. For those not in the know, look below!

Shameless plugs?

I have hope obviously. Haven't put my money where my mouth is though. Which now thinking about that expression it's seemingly very unsanitary...

The most recent gameplay I've seen of this looked choppy and ugly. Looks like miscreated but even less polished than it used to be. It introduces neat mechanics but nothing that's genre defining or original.