Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 09:53
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

Video Card.

How do you uninstall a video graphic card? I'm on windows 10. Tried looking it up but couldn't do what they said video and thread any help would be appreciated. @Skinner @Whitename . Also I am in safe mode

Edited by Elk

So far as I know, you can't uninstall until a second card is placed and installed. Otherwise you won't see anything... the exception would be Onboard vs After market gpu 

Is it integrated into your motherboard? What type of card would it be? You can go into your drivers and completely uninstall your graphics drivers, then reinstall them.

2d02604918d61c570461bb5eb909a53a.png

right click -> uninstall

Then go to your graphics software and re-install it.

it's an AMD, 7600M Not sure if it's integrated into my motherboard.  @CaliforniaRP

Edited by Elk

10 minutes ago, Elk said:

it's an AMD, 7600M Not sure if it's integrated into my motherboard.  @CaliforniaRP

You can always open the computer and check. Do me a favor and Run DXDiag.exe, screenshot and post it here.

-snip-

Edited by Elk

If I'm not mistaken that is an integrated graphics card. General use laptops will have them for cost and usage efficiency. You won't be able to uninstall it but if you have an external graphics card you'll be able to use it instead if you install a new one. That being said laptop external graphics card are a very hefty investment... 

I wouldn't know the first thing with things like this, My brother sorts all this out for me. But Thank you all for your help, If you cant uninstall the video card on a laptop please close the thread, please. 

- snip, requested closed -

Edited by Whitename

//CLOSED AS REQUESTED BY THE OP