Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:11
Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

Help please!!!!

Hi everybody!!!! I need please you help with something. I've installed dayz 0.63 last week and I played offline for 2 days. Today I tried to connnect to the server I used to play in 0.62 online and it seems the menu and everything is 0.63 version, so when I tried to connect to the dayzrp server I used to play it says connection problem and I can't connect, I've uninstalled dayz and install it again and have the same problem. Any clue how can I get back to 0.62?

Hey, since you opted into the 0.63 stress test version, you then need to opt back into the stable version of DayZ

First right click on DayZ in your library on steam and click properties
ptbrxwk.png

After that you need to click on betas and click on the drop down menu. Then click the first option shown in the picture below:
bFumfm6.png

Press Close after and your DayZ will start downloading some GigaBytes worth of files which will put you back into the 0.62 version of DayZ 

Edited by Dino

You need to disable the stress test, turning off betas SHOULD work but if it doesnt download anything try verifying just to be sure.

Hiya @casavillam I had to this problem before when the sou ds got added and wasn't sure how to get out. It's pretty simple. as you opted into 0.63, you should be able to opted out, in the same way, more or less.  If you see Dino's pictures that he posted you should be able to get back into 0.62 there will be an update for it so just wait until that's done and you should be able to play again if not working after that try verify your game files, by right clicking DayZ  and go to properties the local files.

Edited by Elk
Also this should be /moved to questions.

/moved to troubleshoot

22 hours ago, Elk said:

Hiya @casavillam I had to this problem before when the sou ds got added and wasn't sure how to get out. It's pretty simple. as you opted into 0.63, you should be able to opted out, in the same way, more or less.  If you see Dino's pictures that he posted you should be able to get back into 0.62 there will be an update for it so just wait until that's done and you should be able to play again if not working after that try verify your game files, by right clicking DayZ  and go to properties the local files.

Thank you very much @Elk!!!!! I finally could 

14 hours ago, Brady said:

/moved to troubleshoot

Thanks! 

Just now, casavillam said:

Thank you very much @Elk!!!!! I finally could 

Im glad you were able to fix it