Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 01:37 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Blue

State of Decay 2 Thread

I am making this thread for anyone who is playing or considering to play this really great game called State of Decay 2 right now, it is MUCH better than what the critics say it is in my eyes.

Here are some clips of me playing, anyone else who wants to post similar content or just discuss the game is free to do so.

(Keep in mind first two were filmed on my xbox one, so graphics and frame rate were a little meh)

Edited by Mr. Blue

I just finished my 1st community with a Trader Leader. Lost about 5 people, mainly to jugs. But other than that I'm super stoked to see the other 3 story lines. I think I want to do either Warlord or Sheriff next idk

3 minutes ago, Raptor said:

I just finished my 1st community with a Trader Leader. Lost about 5 people, mainly to jugs. But other than that I'm super stoked to see the other 3 story lines. I think I want to do either Warlord or Sheriff next idk

I did my first community as a Warlord, very fun with all of the combat. Going for the sheriff play through atm

Encountered a handful of bugs in the few hours I have played this, but its been fun to play so far.

So, Is it worth picking this up? Anyone here got any reviews of the game yet? 

1 hour ago, Elk said:

So, Is it worth picking this up? Anyone here got any reviews of the game yet? 

I'm personally really liking it. Multiplayer has been really glitchy lately so I recommend playing with 1 or 2 friends at a time and not a full 4.

Just now, Raptor said:

I'm personally really liking it. Multiplayer has been really glitchy lately so I recommend playing with 1 or 2 friends at a time and not a full 4.

What is the gameplay like?

Edited by Elk

I just like to slaughter other groups

I posted a thread by the release date in hopes of trying to find people to play with, so I would be quite so interested in trying out some coop, been playing singleplayer and have been enjoying it alot!

8 hours ago, Limpan said:

I posted a thread by the release date in hopes of trying to find people to play with, so I would be quite so interested in trying out some coop, been playing singleplayer and have been enjoying it alot!

I'd love to play! Mr Blue and I were playing a bit the other day

4 hours ago, N-Tox said:

I'd love to play! Mr Blue and I were playing a bit the other day

Great! Just poke me on Ts when you see me on and we can probably plan something out ;D

I would recommend not playing this game its broken.

Another clip video. First one is my first character death, second is a close call with a feral, third is an act of God.