Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 01:14
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Are dynamics still a thing?

The only people i want an answer from are Purple and above.

Hello. I havent been paying attention to the forum in about a week as i've been working late.  So I have been reading the report section and i see people arguing that they shared KOS rights because others were in their dynamic group.  so my question is simple and is as follows;  Do we still have dynamic groups,  and does an unofficial group share kos rights across the map as a dynamic group and can people share KOS rights against people who are in said dynamic group? 

The report sections got me like "What? Did they change the rules again?" but I cant find the changes to the rules. Please Confirm this for me.

Just now, SweetJoe said:

Do we still have dynamic groups,  and does an unofficial group share kos rights across the map as a dynamic group and can people share KOS rights against people who are in said dynamic group? 

Ex purple here: No.

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Ex purple here: No.

yeah, were all ex purple. I need an official answer no?  

thanks chewy. ❤️

Kos rights are only shared by official groups. Dynamics and the rights they gave  are no longer a thing.

Only group's that gain thoses right's are the approved groups, rest is just based on individuals.

2 minutes ago, Ark said:

Kos rights are only shared by official groups. Dynamics and the rights they gave  are no longer a thing.

Thank you ARK. 

One more question.   Does an official group gain KOS across the board on an entire unofficial group as if they are a dynamic? or would they have to initiate on everyone separately? 

and to those replying who are not in staff, i read the rules, i follow them, i am just making sure that nothing was unofficially changed as it seems to be a large number arguing that dynamics are a thing.

Edited by SweetJoe

1 minute ago, SweetJoe said:

Thank you ARK. 

One more question.   Does an official group gain KOS across the board on an entire unofficial group as if they are a dynamic? or would they have to initiate on everyone separately? 

Fairly certain if the group is 'dynamic' then you would be required to initiate on ALL people involved as they are all treated as separate parties. 

1 minute ago, Para said:

Fairly certain if the group is 'dynamic' then you would be required to initiate on ALL people involved as they are all treated as separate parties. 

Thank you Para.

I have all the answers I need. Please close this as i dont want it to become a discussion. 

Edited by SweetJoe

/locked at OP's request.