Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:00
Sign in to follow this  
LukeRP

A message from Anarchy.

"*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Hello this is Louie back on the radio again speaking"

"I got told by a friend of mine that some of you want to bring back this fucking stupid coalition"

"Don't be fucking stupid you fuckers have peace don't ruin it"

"I have a shit ton of my friends on vacation right now if I need to bring them back into the region to fuck you up I will do it"

"I want to work on things make shit better for everybody but Nah people don't know respect they muck about in their camps"

"Stuffing their fucking mouths with pumpkin thinking it's okay to have a game of Chinese fucking whispers"

"Hey yeah let's talk shit about Anarchy lets go around spread rumors lets plan on rebelling"

"Listen here the attack on Novy was fucking pathetic"

"You all know that"

"The numbers were against us yet we fucking dominated that"

"You want a repeat sure yeah go ahead"

"Let me pull out my new arsenal I have been collecting over the past few weeks I wanna test out some shit"

"I am only going to say this once take the opportunity for peace"

"If people want war yeah they can come get it but you ain't going to fucking win history repeats itself"

"Listen yeah you work with Anarchy you will be fine you do anything that fucks with what we are trying to do you will be fucking obliterated

"Have a good day"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*Felix hears the radio message and chuckles at it. He grabs his radio and press the PTT. A French-Canadian voice comes to life*

"Hahaha, someone's mad! Listen Mr. Louis, it's pretty obvious that you just want power over Chernarus. You run your little group around thinking you own the country. Well listen you little shit, you can't control A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY! A small town? Yeah sure you can control that and call it yours like you are doing with the Moretti family all the way up north. That's cool. But if you think you can talk shit over the radio and expect people to do everything you say, you are as dumb as a rock..."

*Felix does a short pause to breath*

"I don't know what's your plan with all of this, I couldn't care less to be honest, I got other things to do. BUT, if you start a war just because some people don't want to follow your ideas, then it will become a problem for me, my friends and almost everyone in Chernarus. Violence isn't always the answer bro. You don't want a coalition because you think that they will fuck up your peace? Go do the Gentleman thing and talk, negotiate, find a common ground to make a deal."

"But if you really are as dumb as you sound, you'll either ignore what I say or you'll be triggered by what I say and you'll start more conflicts here and there, and then, you'll be the one responsible for breaking that so called "Peace" you claim to want. Think this over. Don't be stupid, you may claim to have friends and firepower, but you won't last long if you get every groups and survivors in Chernarus against you."

"I can't wait to hear or see what you'll do next. I wish I could have some pop corn to watch this."

*You hear Felix laugh before he release the PTT*

4 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

*Felix hears the radio message and chuckles at it. He grabs his radio and press the PTT. A French-Canadian voice comes to life*

"Hahaha, someone's mad! Listen Mr. Louis, it's pretty obvious that you just want power over Chernarus. You run your little group around thinking you own the country. Well listen you little shit, you can't control A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY! A small town? Yeah sure you can control that and call it yours like you are doing with the Moretti family all the way up north. That's cool. But if you think you can talk shit over the radio and expect people to do everything you say, you are as dumb as a rock..."

*Felix does a short pause to breath*

"I don't know what's your plan with all of this, I couldn't care less to be honest, I got other things to do. BUT, if you start a war just because some people don't want to follow your ideas, then it will become a problem for me, my friends and almost everyone in Chernarus. Violence isn't always the answer bro. You don't want a coalition because you think that they will fuck up your peace? Go do the Gentleman thing and talk, negotiate, find a common ground to make a deal."

"But if you really are as dumb as you sound, you'll either ignore what I say or you'll be triggered by what I say and you'll start more conflicts here and there, and then, you'll be the one responsible for breaking that so called "Peace" you claim to want. Think this over. Don't be stupid, you may claim to have friends and firepower, but you won't last long if you get every groups and survivors in Chernarus against you."

"I can't wait to hear or see what you'll do next. I wish I could have some pop corn to watch this."

*You hear Felix laugh before he release the PTT*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Sorry what name one organization right now that could come out of the woodwork and fuck up Anarchy name one"

"Nobody can do shit"

"So I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about"

"If you don't care then why are you responding"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Felix grabs his radio and press the PTT*

"Oh I don't know, what about The Black Roses that's been kicking your ass the last couple of fights? Just the other day in Severograd, just one of us alone either killed or injured about 3 or 4 of your guys before getting injured himself. Imagine what 10 of us could do. And I do know from experience that, if you go turn shit up and start fights everywhere and talk shit over the radio, you'll get a lot of people against you. Maybe not all of them will fight you, but they won't support you and they will support groups that are against you. And yes, I don't care about your group BUT, I do care if you start a fucking Civil War in Chernarus because we already have enough fucking problem right now without you starting a fucking shit show."

*He release the PTT*

Just now, AlwaysGamer said:

*Felix grabs his radio and press the PTT*

"Oh I don't know, what about The Black Roses that's been kicking your ass the last couple of fights? Just the other day in Severograd, just one of us alone either killed or injured about 3 or 4 of your guys before getting injured himself. Imagine what 10 of us could do. And I do know from experience that, if you go turn shit up and start fights everywhere and talk shit over the radio, you'll get a lot of people against you. Maybe not all of them will fight you, but they won't support you and they will support groups that are against you. And yes, I don't care about your group BUT, I do care if you start a fucking Civil War in Chernarus because we already have enough fucking problem right now without you starting a fucking shit show."

*He release the PTT*

"Holy shit you are actual special needs"

"So you are saying Black Roses can beat Anarchy"

"Interesting last time I have seen them their leader some Irish bloke was pissing his pants crying for me to not kill him"

"Then there was that dodgy Russian bloke in the pub in Svero also crying begging for his life to not be taken"

"Whats that two of their leaders that was crying to me for peace"

"I've no clue what you are talking about beating Anarchy"

"Let me take a guess are you like a fanboy of these Roses did they give you a pep talk when you were throbbing on their dick"

"It seems like you like to share fiction"

"If they are these glorious warriors why dont they meet us in battle tomorrow?"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Felix press the radio's PTT*

"Man fuck you, first, our leader isn't even Irish, I don't even think we have an Irish member! Same for that Russian guy, I don't even know who you are talking about. The only Russian I know in our group never got caught by you guys. But, what you just said confirm what I heard about you Mr. Louis. You are just a fucking arrogant cock who thinks he is over everyone because he hides behind his group. You will fall like the rest of them cocky motherfuckers that crossed my path. Keep thinking what you want about the Roses, you'll see that you can't fuck us. Nobody can fuck us, but, unlike your little kid group, we have respect for others. We don't go out talking shit about random people. We only do it to those who deserves it, people like yourself."

"Now, I'll let you go on your little shitty ideas of fighting the coalition, don't come crawling and begging us after all of your guys are dead and you are just a limping SOB without hope."

"Si vis pacem para bellum. P'tit criss de cave, on va t'en calisser toute une tu vas voir."

*You hear Felix laugh before the radio goes silent*

1 minute ago, AlwaysGamer said:

*Felix press the radio's PTT*

"Man fuck you, first, our leader isn't even Irish, I don't even think we have an Irish member! Same for that Russian guy, I don't even know who you are talking about. The only Russian I know in our group never got caught by you guys. But, what you just said confirm what I heard about you Mr. Louis. You are just a fucking arrogant cock who thinks he is over everyone because he hides behind his group. You will fall like the rest of them cocky motherfuckers that crossed my path. Keep thinking what you want about the Roses, you'll see that you can't fuck us. Nobody can fuck us, but, unlike your little kid group, we have respect for others. We don't go out talking shit about random people. We only do it to those who deserves it, people like yourself."

"Now, I'll let you go on your little shitty ideas of fighting the coalition, don't come crawling and begging us after all of your guys are dead and you are just a limping SOB without hope."

"Si vis pacem para bellum. P'tit criss de cave, on va t'en calisser toute une tu vas voir."

*You hear Felix laugh before the radio goes silent*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Uhhh"

"They had a Sergei leading the Roses and then a Cullen they were both pricks"

"It seems like you don't know shit pal"

"Since you care about them a lot you should go ask them on how many times they bent over to other groups and did what they were told"

"uhh that is where you are mistaken I don't hide behind my group"

"I actually walk around and confront people myself most times so yeah.."

"So back to what I said  It seems like you care about these Roses why don't you get them to come fight us tomorrow aye?"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*a voice shrouded in static joins the other voices*

"Man, if you want to talk like you're hot shit over the radio back it up. I've seen Louie in more fights than any of the other boys. Don't EVER say that he hides behind us."

*there's a long sigh before he continues speaking*

"If this is what you really want... and I mean REALLY want we'll hash out a meeting spot for you to die and you'll be in the ground soon enough."

"If this isn't what you want you can shut that coalition shit down right here and now. It's that simple."

*There's a pause for a moment*

"What I don't understand is that we gave everyone a chance for peace and you lot metaphorically shit on that peace and form an army to attack us. "

"Have a good day. You won't be having another in the foreseeable future if you go down this path."

*the radio goes silent*

Edited by Zombru

Aleksei awakes from his coke-induced 'coma' that lasted him over the night and far into the morning.

"Uh.. didn't run you to hide in woods like month ago? Need do that again? Like.. we Literally had everyone to their knees or hiding away and not showing face... we can become bad guy again if that's what people want?"

He turned off his radio and popped two ibuprofen meds and downed his entire bottle of water before laying back down, groaning in pain as he fell back asleep.

4 hours ago, LouieRP said:

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Uhhh"

"They had a Sergei leading the Roses and then a Cullen they were both pricks"

"It seems like you don't know shit pal"

"Since you care about them a lot you should go ask them on how many times they bent over to other groups and did what they were told"

"uhh that is where you are mistaken I don't hide behind my group"

"I actually walk around and confront people myself most times so yeah.."

"So back to what I said  It seems like you care about these Roses why don't you get them to come fight us tomorrow aye?"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Iosif presses the PTT, and a Russian accent would come over*

"Yeah, we used to have a pussy Irish guy, but he was thrown over a little while ago."

"And as for the Russian guy, must've been some pussy the Irish man recruited, because I've never been caught by your so called group"

"We aren't the same Roses you fought in the coalition, many of us are new, and better than the old Roses."

*Iosif would let go of the PTT, take a deep breathe, and press it again*

"Anyways, lately we've been fucking you guys up, and that's just us alone."

"Soon, other people will see through your bullshit, and turn against you."

"And that's when Black Roses, will gain more allies, and reform a better coalition."

"One that should take down you fuckers for good."

*Iosif would let go of the PTT, switch off his radio for now, and slide it back into his pocket.

*Werewolf presses the PTT*

"To make this very clear to you, because for some reason you seem to have lost some Chromosomes along the way."

"Our leader isn't the fucking Irish guy, it hasn't been for a long time, nobody in the Roses were part of the old Roses."

"Our leader is Bobby fucking Kalo and if for some dumbass reason you think we are going to play into your stupid fear tactics you truly are brain dead."

*Werewolf would let go of the PTT, inhale, and press it again*

"We aren't going to just bow down like the rest of the country has."

"You had your chance for peace, we offered it and you couldn't get out of the past."

"No matter how many times you were told, we are not the Roses you fought in the war, but you are to stupid to comprehend that."

"Your time will come, and I will laugh as I watch you burn to fucking ash."

*Werewolf would let go of the PTT, change frequencies, and clip it back to his vest.

"So what you are essentially saying is you are not the original Black Roses just a water-downed 2-bit version of them ok"

"You lot talk a big game its a shame you won't act on it"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*Tony grips his radio, depressing the PTT.*

"Hey is that Bruce I hear? What's up Bruce how you been. I didn't leave you in the best of health did I now Bruce. Shit, remember that? I was just after blowing your mates head clean off his shoulders with a twelve gauge shotgun and putting a shell through your kneecap. Fuck, time flies, right Bruce? On the topic of reminiscence, remember we had you on your knees basically one step away from you sucking my dick, begging for life, promising us that the 'Black Roses' were no more, etcetera etcetera. Fun times. Well Bruce. It's been good catching up, but i'll leave you to being a dumb cunt who doesn't know when the odds are against him. Take care Bruce."
*He eases off of the PTT, setting the handheld down.*

*Iosif would press the PTT on his radio again"

"I believe we've won the past two battles against you."

"Kinda giving you a run for your money."

"Seems you don't realize that we're actually fighting you guys back."

"You guys will fall weak eventually."

"The big talk we talk, is actually impacting you."

"You just don't see it yet. You big headed spaz."

*Iosif let go of his PTT*

Sign in to follow this