Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest xtamon

Help

Guest xtamon   
Guest xtamon

I sent an application out today and it said i was to young i know it sounds silly but i think i entered my age in wrong i know your going to say you should not have been to careless, people like you don't deserve to be on this mod. but if you look at my white list application itself you will more than realize that i am not an immature 7 year old, or whatever i wrote as my age. if someone could help i would be extremely grateful. thank you :)

~Xtamon

You accidentally said you were 7?

It's hard to tell whether your are older than 16 or not. But you definitely don't sound like you're 7.

Khardia    0

Minimum age requirement is currently 16.

If you aren't, you'll have to wait for the interviews (if they ever come to existence).

__

No interviews are available at this current moment in time.

You will be notified if and when the Interviews will be continuing via an announcement on our forums.

Up until then I would suggest you have a look at our forums and show us that you would be worth adding on the servers. We need to be assured that you are mature enough and that you would be a valuable addition.

Thank you!

Guest xtamon   
Guest xtamon

i cant remember what i entered my age as it may have been six because i might have missed out the one sorry for being a pain :(

Guest xtamon   
Guest xtamon

Minimum age requirement is currently 16.

If you aren't, you'll have to wait for the interviews (if they ever come to existence).

__

No interviews are available at this current moment in time.

You will be notified if and when the Interviews will be continuing via an announcement on our forums.

Up until then I would suggest you have a look at our forums and show us that you would be worth adding on the servers. We need to be assured that you are mature enough and that you would be a valuable addition.

Thank you!

i am 16 and i may have entered 6 because i may have missed out the 1 sorry for being a pain :'(

Proxzor    3

If you can't remember the age that you put in, you are either really stupid or under the age of 16.

Guest xtamon   
Guest xtamon

praxor you my sir are stupid and ignorant i made a mistake i am very sorry for that you do not need to have a go at me and be a turd.