Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:45
Sign in to follow this  
Romenthegreat

kill rights

Right so there was this guy who did something that we will not mention we told if he ever came to our town again we will kill him if we see him will we have kill rights if he in our town again?

Edited by Romenthegreat

• 8.2 A player gains kill rights when a hostile action is taken against him or when his characters life is put directly at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last contact with the aggressors and can only be used if their use does not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.

If he doesnt commit a hostile action against you then no.

2 minutes ago, Romenthegreat said:

Right so there was this guy who did something that we will not mention we told if he ever came to our town again we will kill him if we see him will we have kill rights if he in our town again?

I know exactly what you're talking about.

If you JUST released him and he comes back into town (after he was your hostage, within 2 hours) then possibly yes. Though keep in mind it depends on what his intentions were as the kill on him could be regarded as ruleplay

Otherwise, no you can't forbid somebody to permanently keep kill rights by telling somebody to leave town, you will need to initiate. 

No, that is not how it works.

Once you release someone, he is not your hostage anymore and you can't tell him where to be or not to be and just kill him. 

You have to initiate. 

6 minutes ago, Lyca said:

No, that is not how it works.

Once you release someone, he is not your hostage anymore and you can't tell him where to be or not to be and just kill him. 

You have to initiate. 

Not to mention you have to initiate and provide roleplay! You can’t execute him just because he reenters your town afaik

Edited by Whitename

It's the same way as to give someone a demand and he doesn't listen so yes you could shoot said person.
Like If I attacked Louie take him hostage and tell him do not do x when let him go, he does it you can.
Otherwise, it would just be this weird encounter of:
Me: Didn't I just tell you I would shoot you if you came back?
Louie: Yeah and?
*Insert awkward silence*
What RP sense would that make not to shoot him if he returned?  but only within 2 hours otherwise no reinitiate.

Edited by Eagle

Guest Generic Name

You'd probably get hit for ruleplay if the demands were under two hours ago, and RDM after that. Your best bet is always to initiate.