Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:50
Sign in to follow this  
Swarx

Is there a way to contact an admin ingame?

There isn't any way to do it ingame, but what is your issue?

Tbh, I just want to be teleported somewhere, if possible. I've played the game for way too long without having seen a soul, and I always spawn too far away from where I want to go, or just die on the way over. I'm trying to get to a city where I was told there would be players.

Unfortunately we have no way to do any of that in game, we are limited in what we can actually do unlike how it was in mod. If you're struggling to find people search about on the radio chatter's and other discussions to see where people are such as this radio chatter. Its just a case of looking around to be honest mate

That sucks. I've tried using the radio forum, which is how I found out about the city. But as I said, I can't get there, even after admittedly killing myself multiple times in an attempt to spawn closer to it. The reason why I made this thread is because I've basically reached my threshold of boredom- I'm not gonna bother anymore. It just feels like a singleplayer version of DayZ, and I feel like I should have naturally run into someone by now, even out of the "hotspots".

8 minutes ago, Swarx said:

That sucks. I've tried using the radio forum, which is how I found out about the city. But as I said, I can't get there, even after admittedly killing myself multiple times in an attempt to spawn closer to it. The reason why I made this thread is because I've basically reached my threshold of boredom- I'm not gonna bother anymore. It just feels like a singleplayer version of DayZ, and I feel like I should have naturally run into someone by now, even out of the "hotspots".

Well to be honest no one controls if you run into someone or not. You just learn where to go after being in game for sometime. As for hotspots, they change, stuff happens and they evacuate. Its all about chance, its realistic to not see someone everywhere you go... BUT WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON THE WHITELIST.

23 minutes ago, Swarx said:

When you spawn in, go find apple trees and get yourself healthy, after that, make your way to where you wanna go. It's what everyone else does, you could join the DayZRP TS and get to know people in the community and arrange to meet up with them.

But don't give up, I know people get fustrated when they spawn in a city they don't want to be in, having to make the long journey to where they want to be, but I think it makes things fun and interesting as on the way you can loot and you may find someone! 

Stay positive, we all need to do these things.

Maybe when Beta comes out, things will be a lot more interesting.

Also, pardon my grammar, my eyes aren't feeling good. 

Edited by Lady In Blue

Random interactions are what makes this game fun, keep looking.

ty

tho in the meantime i channeled my frustration into a suggestion

ill try again later