Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:47
Sign in to follow this  
Jax

Returning player

Hi there i'm a returning player so to speak or at least i hope to be. 

Was just curious as to whether or not i'll have to re-apply with an application etc. 

Any info appreciated & many thanks! 

Best of luck coming back in! I'm not one to sugar coat anything. A lot has changed. Hopefully you enjoy yourself!

Hello. Welcome back.

I had a look at your profile and it said you're not whitelisted. ( You can see on the left-hand side under the 'community reputation' where it said. ' Account information' )

You can reapply for the whitelist here, I'm not sure if you're aware but here some guides you will need to read for the whitelist. 

I assume you haven't played in here a while, so here's some history, There was a new lore brought in last year. So the old lore is gone. It was written by @Major @Chief @Empress Nino

I noticed that you have bought the 'Supporter Perk' In March of this year @Roland changed the Premium overhaul and the Supporter and Patron perks are no longer available to buy. But your perk you have bought is still active, The perk that you have gone down one in a simple sense. You can read full thread here.

When you are whitelisting you will come across a passphrase, this guide should help you understand all about it. Reminder: do not ask anyone to help or give it to you as it changes every time. 

Once you have done your whitelist. Remember to copy paste your backstory you have written into a google doc or a word pad because you won't be able to get it back otherwise. Once that has happened you can create a character here This guide might assist you creating a character in the creator.

If you need help from staff for anything you can see the staff list here and feel free to come into Teamspeak to the help desk. Reminder to access all channels you will need to sync your Teamspeak UUID you can do this here. There is a simple guide on there once you click '+ Add UUID'.

Have Fun here! ? 

Wow. You have been here a while.

Welcome back, hope you stick around.

If you need any advice or help, don't hesitate in joining the DayZRP TS - Waiting For Staff Help, or could drop myself or another support member a PM.

Enjoy your stay! 

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome back after a long while bro :D, good to see originals coming back, hope you have fun and don't forget that teamspeak is the place to be if you need any help!

Thanks all i very much appreciate the positive replies :) 

PvP never really appealed to me so this place was my home from home. 

On a side note though & rather worryingly i haven't to my knowledge physically purchased a supporter pack since i last played :/ 

With any luck it hasn't been auto renewing all these years xD  

Hey, welcome back! If you need premium issues you’ll need to submit a support ticket. 

Enjoy ?

/Moved to Questions