Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 01:58 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Romenthegreat

Urgent for everyone.

Romen would press the ptt 

*"Attention everyone there is a Pedo cannibal called Ricky Steel Beware he was caught trying to get a young teenage girl alone he admitted to being a cannibal and he have been deal with he got a a he eat ppl scar on his bald head he is 33 and is from Nashville or at least he said he have been caught lying to do what you want from him and please inform either the Moretti family or anarchy if he is at stray yer. He claim that he change but again he was caught lying so again just wanted to let you all know."* Romen would release the ptt

Romen would press the ptt "Thanks for letting everyone on the radio know what you sound like too. Pedo scum."Romen would release the ptt and go to sleep,

Tristan listens in on the conversation and presses down the PTT.

"Accusations like that you gotta be careful with my guy."
"If it's not true you're gonna get someone killed."

Tristan releases the PTT.

*Pressing down the PTT, waiting a moment before speaking*

"In this day and age, people are more liable to shoot first and ask questions later. So accusations like that better be well founded in truth, like the man said, might get an innocent person killed if you're wrong."

*Releases the PTT*

Romen would press the ptt again "Trust me I am 100% certain that this man is indeed a monster." Romen would release the ptt.

Like a gentle creek, Paul presses the PTT on his radio and his voice shimmers into existence off a barren, silent, bank.

"And as much as we know monsters are real in this day and age, as much as it has become clear to us that they are no longer under our beds, you want to try your hand at killing the monster? Monsters are now at ever turn and corner. They are in every single nook and cranny.  The scary part is that these monsters have guns and they can talk, to one another even worse. I advocate for the killing of monsters from time time, but this is a monsters' world, and you just told them all you are after, possibly, one of them. Really intelligent bud."

Releasing the PTT, Paul looks around before tossing the radio on the pavement and stomping on it.

Sign in to follow this