Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:38
Sign in to follow this  
killerducky505

Return after a long hiatus.

Hey guys,

It's been roughly 4 years since I was last a regular player on the server, I'm sure many people from back then have moved on since and it's great to see the community still alive and well. I'd love to get back into the community since I have a lot of free time over the summer. Looking forward to some great RP and improving my own RP in the process, time to start drawing up a new character I think before I get on. See you guys soon!

Hello

4 years!?

Welcome back! A looooot would have changed so give everything on the forums a look over, especially the rules and lore. 

Also, welcome home. ?

Edited by Lady In Blue

Hello and Welcome back! Glad to see you have made your way back to the DayZRP Community! I hope once you have a character created that I run into you sometimes in-game. Take care!

Welcome back my guy, hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi

Welcome back! 4 years man, jesus...

I've been here since 2013, I believe I recognise the name. Welcome back, always nice to see returning community members.

Welcome back to Dayzrp!

Welcome back! Im pretty sure I recognize the name if im not mistaken. Glad to see an old face return. Enjoy your time back.

Welcome back to the community amigo!

Welcome back home 

Welcome back! Wow, 4 years is a long hiatus! A lot has probably changed since then for sure!

Sign in to follow this