Bobby Kalo @Anoymouse

Shawn Scar @Scar

Iosif Mikhailov @KSGamingTTM

Bruce Fletcher @MasterDovakiin

Seth Hatcher @TehZombyBeard

Franklin Albers @Reckless

Mike GoodFellow @Lizard

Craig Sloan @Gibby8023

Tagged all Black roses members as i think only 1 was not online. dont know who.

Name of suspect/s: @BorisRP

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Witnesses of me confronting Boris and video.  

Full disclosure: The above video has been cut down due to having personal information in it. If admins would like to see the full uncut video please DM me on TS And I will link. Please keep the full unedited version private. Any issues with that just contact me ?

Detailed description of the events:  So I had been streaming for about 6 hours. The black roses and Anarchy had been having hostile RP for a majority of the stream. During my stream I had multiple random accounts coming into the stream for no longer than 2 minutes, They did not Say anything. I Didnt think much of them until @BorisRP Came into the stream under the name BrickWallRP. The RP is what threw me off about someone definitely stream sniping. I Had to end the stream straight away due to this. I Then start recording from when I end the stream and no longer than 8 minutes later we run into Boris running directly towards us. We take him hostage.. things insue and he dies. He then goes into our OPEN comms to ask what happened and I then take it upon myself to confront and ask what his twitch name is. He says he thinks BrickWallRP might be him and proceeds to stutter about it a bunch. I Also had someone in the chat with boris called pug*something*. dont know who that is or what the last bit of the name was. I Am now having to alter my stream because some people cant play fair. I Can no longer stream dayz whilst playing with black roses because we are afraid to be stream sniped through me. So in a nutshell I have to change what I want to do because some people want to cheat. love it. 

ps. If I am late to reply i am at work. Monday - Thursday 6.30pm till 5am

Edited by DatTurtle
Added video

Hello @DatTurtle, please update your Report title with the Day and approximate Time of this encounter so we can proceed! Thank you. Also, please upload the full conversation you had with Boris in TS, as it would appear the video cuts off toward the end. 

6 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Hello @DatTurtle, please update your Report title with the Day and approximate Time of this encounter so we can proceed! Thank you. Also, please upload the full conversation you had with Boris in TS, as it would appear the video cuts off toward the end. 

editing error my bad fixing it now. also fixed the title.

Edited by DatTurtle

I was tagged but I was not involved in this situation nor do I have any information regarding it. Sorry 

1 minute ago, AlwaysGamer said:

I was tagged but I was not involved in this situation nor do I have any information regarding it. Sorry 

kk ill remove it now cheers bud

@DatTurtle Do you have a link to your Stream Vod on Twitch of before you ran into Boris IG?

Heres the link: 

5:51:00 i stop streaming because i had noticed Boris in the chat.

I Have a recording of us running into Boris if ya need that. Will upload another time as I am about to get ready for work.

Going to work now so will reply to anything tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

-snip-

Any video you have we will require, we would like to see the encounter with Boris so please upload that in its fullest as soon as you can. Thank you ? 

Also @DatTurtle, do you have any evidence to show that @BorisRP was in fact in your stream at the time of the recording being stopped?

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:00:44 | Player "Jeremy Petras" is connected 
04:14:59 | Player "Jeremy Petras" has been disconnected

02:04:38 | Player "Bobby Kalo" is connected 
03:44:09 | Player "Bobby Kalo" has been disconnected

01:00:46 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected
03:10:54 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected 
05:00:47 | Player "Boris Orlov" has been disconnected

01:00:46 | Player "Franklin Albers" is connected
04:35:14 | Player "Franklin Albers" has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Spoiler

03:32:00 | "Franklin Albers SHOT Boris Orlov by AKM into Chest."

04:28:39 | "Boris Orlov SHOT Franklin Albers by b95 into head."
04:28:39 | "Boris Orlov SHOT Franklin Albers by b95 into head.

Death Logs:

Spoiler

03:32:00 | Player "Boris Orlov" has been killed by player "Franklin Albers"

04:28:39 | Player "Franklin Albers" has been killed by player "Boris Orlov"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

03:17:16 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //yep
03:17:38 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //can you please emote tie me up if i crash?

Players playing Shawn Scar, Iosif Mikhailov, Bruce Fletcher, Seth Hatcher, Mike GoodFellow and Craig Sloan were not connected to the Server during this encounter. Please only list allies who were PRESENT during the interaction with Boris and his subsequent death.

---

Already posted PoV's @DatTurtle - Jeremy Petras.

Calling in @BorisRP - Boris Orlov, @Reckless - Franklin Albers, @Anoymouse - Bobby Kalo to post their PoVs along with any/all unedited video evidence as well as any allies involved. 

@DatTurtle Looking at your VOD, I notice you have a Bot in your channel that counts Watchers. Do you have any Connect/Current Watchers transcript that you can provide from this Bot or from your Twitch Channel to show that BrickWallRP was a active watcher and at what times? 

@Brayces Thats the wrong situation bud. That was 3 - 4 hours earlier.

Ill look into it but leaving for work now so itll be tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

- Snip .-

Apologies, logs have been updated to show the correct encounter.

JUST WANT TO START THIS OFF BY SAYING I DON'T AGREE WITH A REPORT BEING POSTED ABOUT THIS SITUATION BECAUSE WE TALKED TO @BorisRP @ExoticRP IN TS AFTER THE SITUATION AND LEFT IT OFF WHERE NO REPORT WOULD BE THROWN UP I WAS ALSO NOT INFORMED THIS WAS GOING TO BE THROWN UP.

Shawn Scar - We were running from Grishino (i believe) to Novaya (i believe) when we see a man running up the road towards us wearing a full red tracksuit. When we hear the mans voice and see the full red tracksuit we initiate (not sure who exactly started the initiation but we all had guns out). After we get his gun on the floor and strip him of his radio 3 of our guys start running him towards the south (i believe), I went in front of the group just to make sure nobody was in front of us. At this point i believe it was me that went and told @G19RP if we take shots the hostage dies. When we made it to Grishino we noticed a man had been following us from where we took Boris to Grishino so we decided to initiate when we initiated on him he ran and was shot about 20 seconds later. After the situation with the man that ran i asked where Boris was over TS and the group that was with Boris said they killed him, when i asked why they said that someone told them to do it so they did. - END POV will only post if called in.

Viktor Chesnov POV: I'm in Novaya when I hear Boris has been initiated on inbetween Ratnoe and Grishino, I'm close so I head over towards there and see them taking Boris south. I follow them towards the torture barn north of NWAF where I pretend to be minding my own business whilst keeping any eye on them at all times. We then get demands to not shoot or Boris dies, which we comply with. They follow me through Grishino as I keep an eye on them and to the point where my headset broke. I sit in the woods just south of Grishino where I attempt to mend my headset and at this point I then get initiated on. I run off and kill one but fall unconscious due to low blood. I am then executed. -END-

Also at 1:57:00 the guy is blatantly metagaming whilst right next to one of our members

Edited by Lucass

Franklin Albers' POV  

Well Howdy Doody Yall its Hick here

We were heading North to go fuck with the Morretis because of what they had done to us earlier that day when we ran into Boris south of Severograd. After proving to him I knew who he was, I initiated on him. We began to march him North and I planned to take him to an out of the way compound north of Grishino. En route to the location, our other guys notice Lucas following us. They tell him to fuck off but soon find him nearby so they initiate. Lucas does not comply and fires back, so we kill him. Previously one of our guys told Boris' people over radio that if we took shots Boris dies. Someone over radio tells me after I unmute, I hear someone say "Just kill him" so I shoot  Boris in the back of the chest about 7 times after I stop him in the road.  We flee the location and then Bobby asks me where Boris is, I say that I shot him to which he asks me why, I explain that someone told me too but apparently it was just overflow from the last situation because someone didn't know we killed Lucas. 

Some time later I lead the person who was with me @stephan to our home base where we are initiated on. We hear that we are outnumbered so we comply because we were taken off guard while talking OOC in TS. They take us to Novy and execute Iousif quickly but keep me there until Boris arrives and does the deed to me himself.

I also agreed to not posting any reports because there was a mishap earlier that day and we were square because none of us have any ooc hate for one another and that applied here too. Boris was a cool dude about it but I do think its not cool for him to sit in the stream like that. Hope this report gets taken down but if it does not then I am the one at blame here with the invalid kill. I've never had points before, but I know I'm in the wrong here. Comms fucked me over.

Much Love,

Reckless

Well i want to counter report the roses (Pretty sure it was @Reckless with a invalid execution on me: They captured me gave demands to my group that if they took shoot they would execute me sure thats a valid demand buuttt they decided to run up and initiate on lucass and he dies so they execute me for something they caused not my group

Weellllll Boris POV: I was a freshy and then by a mirakle I bump into the roses and gets puls checked a couple hundred times. We talk for like 30 seconds then they initiate I calmly call out where I am pretty mutch exact my position. Someone in the roses told me to shut up 100% and a single word would mean my death so then we hade a couple of moments death silence untill someone asked me something so I started to talk again. Reckless and me talked the rest of them were like Stormtroopers. Later on Reckless went to do something real fast, and im alone with 2 roses I tried to bribe them but to get words from them was hard it was like they did not know how to talk. I tell them I need to drink I drink my water in Grish we go past the barns up a dirth road and then Reckless just goes im sorry but and then sprays a drum mag into my back. 

As alredy stated I was in his stream for a breath moment didt even see were he was sooo before I even was logged in. And why would I want to run into you guys as a freshy?.

I went down to talk to them and now were here

No video:

I’m just on my brake so I don’t have much time to reply. This report seems to be going into the execution of Boris rather than the fact that he had been in the stream 10 minutes before we met him. This report is not for the execution of Boris or anything else. It is purely because he appeared to stream snipe. If you want to make it a report against the actual death of Boris go ahead but this is not about that. It is about Boris and possibly other Anarchy members stream sniping. Won’t reply now as going back to work.

27 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

snip

Its part of the same situation so it has a part in this report 

38 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

I’m just on my brake so I don’t have much time to reply. This report seems to be going into the execution of Boris rather than the fact that he had been in the stream 10 minutes before we met him. This report is not for the execution of Boris or anything else. It is purely because he appeared to stream snipe. If you want to make it a report against the actual death of Boris go ahead but this is not about that. It is about Boris and possibly other Anarchy members stream sniping. Won’t reply now as going back to work.

The staff team will look into all possible rule breaks that happened in this situation, even if there were some from your side. @BorisRP is not required to make a new report for what is essentially the same situation. If he wishes to bring up any rulebreaks from your side he is free to do so. 

Fair enough. I’ve just got in from work so gonna head to sleep then will give initiation video later

Edited by DatTurtle

I was around for the initial firefight and then later for the follow-up-fight.

At the first firefight; Boris dies, mutes, and later we found out he was watching the stream whilst we were fighting at NEAF. We killed 1-2 of them, then took 3 hostages in a cargo V3S up to Stary Yar.

Then a few hours later, we get a call from Boris saying he's being held up just north of Grishino. I highly doubt he was using any sort of stream sniping since he was a fresh spawn after dying at the NEAF. Why would someone with no gear hunt down someone who will initiate/kill him?

We then go to Black Rose's camp and initiate on 2 of them, then kill another in Novy.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:36 AM, DatTurtle said:

Fair enough. I’ve just got in from work so gonna head to sleep then will give initiation video later

Seeing as you've been in game since you've responded, I'll be temporarily banning you until you provide us with the initiation video. We cannot proceed with that report until you provide us the necessary evidence to review this case. Thank you.

Edit: @DatTurtle your temporary ban has been lifted, please upload the video as soon as possible, we appreciate you coming and talking to us. We do expect this video to be uploaded to us soon

1 hour ago, Para said:

Seeing as you've been in game since you've responded, I'll be temporarily banning you until you provide us with the initiation video. We cannot proceed with that report until you provide us the necessary evidence to review this case. Thank you.

Slightly unnesasary but whatever. My last night in work tonight so I’ll get it up in the morning. Just to clarify you just want the initiation on Boris or more?

4 hours ago, DatTurtle said:

Slightly unnesasary but whatever. My last night in work tonight so I’ll get it up in the morning. Just to clarify you just want the initiation on Boris or more?

Provide all video on the situation that you have.

@Anoymouse has been temp banned due to not posting POV. Please post POV to lift temp ban.

Bobby Kalo POV- We were heading to grishino from Kabinino, when my boy turtle says he was streaming. I told him  to watch it and see if  anyone would. Out of No where we see BrickwallRP or something like that. Moments down the road we see Boris, we know he is anarchy and we initiate. We took him  past grishino  when we see another man lurking around. We initiate on him, he doensn't reply and he traded with one of the Roses.  After that Boris was Executed. Then he came back later with more and took my boys in Novy I believe, this is right after i log off.

NOTE: None of us wanted this report. :l