Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 02:17 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Drahken_

Team speak Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  Check attached file

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was completely fair and I understand why I was banned 100%

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was having a good time with friends and we were joking around and I poked a friend with that song and they thought it was funny and I took it too far and poked Taryn with it not thinking about any consequences to my action.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Be unbanned from the teamspeak server and apologize to Taryn my harmful behavior.

What could you have done better?: Thought about what I was doing before I did it and instead of laughing apologized sooner so I did not receive a ban. I was not trying to be offensive or disruptive but I was, I am deeply sorry for any and all harm I have done and I would like to apologize to Taryn as soon as possible.

Capture.JPG

Please try not to do anything like this again, if this becomes a repeat issue your TeamSpeak privileges might not be restored. You've already received 5 warning points for this issue, so I think we are squared up. I'll remove your TS ban shortly.

OUTCOME:
Appeal Accepted - TS Ban removed, 5 warning points already issued.