Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 10:19
Sign in to follow this  
PhatCloud

Chuck's Concert Samples

Hey guys, Thought I'd post the kind of music I'd be playing at @Roach's event's on saturdays. Kinda just looking for feedback and opinions, It's also just stuff I'll be learning in general, This first one is a sample from 'Death Letter Blues - Son house'

Let me know what you reckon. ❤️

Damn man, you have that blues technique down, that guitar sounds great. Death Letter Blues is a great song aswell +1111

1 minute ago, Harvey said:

Damn man, you have that blues technique down, that guitar sounds great. Death Letter Blues is a great song aswell +1111

Aw, thanks man, Means alot to me when people say that kinda thing.. I really appreciate it ? Death Letter Blues IS a great song haha, you have good taste my friend.

That was awesome buddy, really enjoyed that. I look forward to hearing you play live. ?

12 hours ago, ScarletRose said:

That was awesome buddy, really enjoyed that. I look forward to hearing you play live. ?

? thank you, means alot. I would love to play live ?

Alright, So my grandad gave me an absolute beauty of a guitar yesterday, I took my acoustic to jam with him, (he's 80 and in a band.. what a legend..) and he calls up his friend and says "come round." His friend brings two electric guitars with him. I use one and he uses the other, all 3 of us Jam. Just as I'm leaving my Grandad turns to me and says why don't you keep it... I was literally like.. "You what..?"  so... Here! My first song I'm learning on it: 'BB King - Lucille' I've learnt 1:45~ atm. It's a 10 minute song!

And also, here, My Gibson Epiphone ES-339 (Courtesy of My Grandad)

dGoaDRY.jpg

And for anyone further interested, Here's the original:

❤️

Beautiful guitar that matey! Mine is broken at the moment so I am a big buggered!

1 minute ago, Hardwired said:

Beautiful guitar that matey! Mine is broken at the moment so I am a big buggered!

awwwww.. naaa.. that's tragic man! Your strings broke?

Screw holes snapped off on Pickups, need a new set and pretty much broke so wont have one anytime soon haha

Just now, Hardwired said:

Screw holes snapped off on Pickups, need a new set and pretty much broke so wont have one anytime soon haha

Damn.. Sad times man.. I would have loved to hear you play the beast!

Ahaha thanks man, It does work but cant connect to my pedals so sound is pretty pooey

44 minutes ago, Hardwired said:

Ahaha thanks man, It does work but cant connect to my pedals so sound is pretty pooey

? let me know when you get it fixed!

Fucking beautiful, my guy. But still, you know what my soul craves: Do it!

Rest them fingers, Chucky, I'm looking forward to tonight.

So I decided to attempt some John Mayer, One of my favourite songs. Just a rough recording with some rough mixing, I wanted to get an idea of what it'd sound like, thought I'd share it with anyone who's interested. (Yes my voice broke a few times during it haha.. shut it.. ?❤️ )

So this is a beautiful song from the 90's by the 'Lighthouse Family; (I doubt many of you know them) Called 'Free' This right here is my attempt at such a masterpiece. ❤️