Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:19

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

Any Tips?

AG Tom    0

So as most of you know I posted my clan thread, but nobody seems to view it, most people are on the big clans? Any tips on how to make your clan get viewed??

Rolle    2454

Have an interesting concept. Anonymous is not.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Rob some people.

Make video.

Rob some more people.

Get into massive firefight.

Come out on top.

Bump the clan thread.

Jess Newton    2

go in game.. meet people, make a name for yourself.. talk to them in game about your clan and ask them to join it..

BobitoZ    0

It will take months of dedication.

Free Medics is a big clan. But it did not start out that way.

Jess Newton    2

Have an interesting concept. Anonymous is not.

Anon is a pretty bad idea like Rolle said.. Unless Rolle is willing to add some cardboard signs to the server so you guys can go protest corrupt governments in Elektro or something.

go in game.. meet people, make a name for yourself.. talk to them in game about your clan and ask them to join it..

This.

Also, try and think of something you can offer that bigger clans can't.

Proxzor    3

I thought you left, hmm fair enough. Well, like the rest said anonymous isn't probably a smart idea. You should make an unique background, and already set goals on what exactly you want to do. What kind of influence you want to have in the world itself.

Goz    2

I suggest being active in game, interacting with other players to get you known. You don't get publicity through forums but through actions in game. If you are not active in game - no one will take you seriously.

Post videos, nice screenshots,write roleplay bits. Those three seems as best, and nicest way to get 'views'.

Best idea tough is to come up with concept that fits the Chernarus enviroment.

There are also other ways :

- piss people off in game (use imagination) so they come to clan thread to slander your name

- get involved in a lot of reports, sooner or later somebody with little to no brain will come to your thread and moan about it

- organise applications via posting in thread

BobitoZ    0

A religious faction would be pretty sweet, even better, an insane religious cult.

A long time ago now, I was held up by some Jihadist. They played Arabic music in the background and made me recite Allahu ackbar ten times while I put down my guns and bag. I had nothing of value so they let me go.

That was the first time I was robed in DayZRP, and I will never forget that.

Jess Newton    2

A religious faction would be pretty sweet, even better, an insane religious cult.

Oh man.. Make the Westboro Baptist Church... That would be funny.

DORNER    0

Everyone you run into mention your clan name.

I ran into a clan a day ago and as they drove away they said *clan name* for life! (I cant remember the clan tho because theres just too damn many).

You know how when people say dont say "fuck" alot because then the word will lose power? Same goes for a server with 7342824 clans. If you say youre in a clan and youre not one of the top few youre pretty much just announcing that you have good weapons. Makes me want to grab a couple friends and rob you. Maybe with the help of the bigger clans ;)

Gullio1    0

That would break every non-racist, non - homophobic, non- everything rule we have.

Then again, we'd be able to shoot the Westboro Baptist Church... Decisions, Decisions...

DORNER    0

That would break every non-racist, non - homophobic, non- everything rule we have.

Then again, we'd be able to shoot the Westboro Baptist Church... Decisions, Decisions...

If you make a WBC clan I will KOS you every time after IDing you. I dont care.

Osaka    15

You should be original.

There are quite a few clan here hat share an idea nobody else has.

You could be "anonymous" but what does that make you? To me it's just another bandits clan who robs people and loots cities.

Not that being bandits is a bad things, but have a twist to it. Like S-GRU for example, they are playing Russian Special forces trying to "disarm" the civillians and bring order back to the land (In the name of another).

They steal, they kill, but they are not the ordinary bandits we don't really need. We have enough standard bandits.

Here's a free idea.

If you want to be a bandit type clan, why not a religious one?

The "Westboro Baptist Church" would be one, but they already exist in real life. And they are just a bunch of haters. You should think up some kind of fictional group of religious zealots. So think up your own name.

We don't have a clan yet that exists out of insane zealot priests who survived the infection wave.

there are churches everywhere in Chernarus, but nobody seems to play a priest who wants to "cleanse the land of the walking demons. God has punished mankind because of our sins and thus they went completely ape and started killing zombies and robbing people.

there are priest outfits you can get without even donating, and you can roleplay someone close to the pope on cocaine.

See, that idea just farted right out of my head right here.

It's not difficult to be original, it's difficult to get your ideas to life.

Now, god speed, go time!

Recki    1

You could be "anonymous" but what does that make you? To me it's just another bandits clan who robs people and loots cities.

Sorry to disappoint you, but he already changed his clanname to SS.

He now is the leader of the Secret Service :P

DORNER    0

Or Schutzstaffel

Recki    1

Or Schutzstaffel

Yeah dude, I know that. I am a german :P

I was shocked when I read of the SS in the forum the first time. I thought: "Dafuq? Now we got a nazi clan?", but than I read in his thread.

Nikolai B.    0

If ever there were to be a Nazi clan, I would report it in an instant.

My grandfather did not die with his face in the snowy mud of Stalingrad, 42', so you can sit here and play Nazi.

Was that over the top?

I can never tell.

Osaka    15

Nazi's, products of Nazi's, toys, etc, are banned in almost every country in the world, except Japan.

As a Dutch person I am somewhat connected to all the shit that happened here, but I never had to be there. My grandfather did, he was with the resistance, and not with the weaklings of the NSB.

We will always fight against people who think they are better than some other people.

gay rights, women rights, black rights, etc. We are all equal.

So no, "SS" should not be seen here as something connected to Nazi's

If that was so, then why do certain ships still use "SS" in their names? Ofcourse Steam ships are not common anymore, but they still exist, and they still use the SS signs.

I'm sure the admins will delete any clan that associates with playing nazi's.