Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 01:54
Sign in to follow this  
ScarRP

Big streamers trying out DayZ

What's your guys thoughts on Shroud,Lirik,Summit and i'm sure more trying out DayZ again?

Honesty it puts a smile on my face seeing people enjoying dayz again and not shit on it. 

A long time supporter of the game , makes me glad i made the right choice to stick with this early access. Even though it took long dayz is getting a huge comeback and the popularity of the streamers again will make it even greater.

Really good to see, anything that helps DayZ gain traction is a good thing.  .63 is an amazing update, even with limited functionality it deserves some exposure

Edited by Crim

@Crim @Saints agreed

No number of streamers can save dayz, just pray 63 isnt a massive letdown. 

Guest Roach

Really good to see in my opinion ?

However, I prefer if they waited for the official release of 0.63 cause it would show an even better light at this game as the stress test version is far from complete and can shine a bad light on dayz again. It's why I stopped making videos for now. Wanna make sure we have a good product here. 

Other than that it's great to see 

I think they perhaps came a bit too early? It certainly would shad a better light at DayZ if they showed the .63 update once it's out, but hey, all exposure is great for DayZ right now, and if they bring a few players in, even better! ^^

I think it helps, but It also gets on my nerves, mainly because most of them slated the game and gave the game a bad name, we have streamers like Tope, Mindr and TRMZ who have shown support to the game all the way that will get no where near as much recognition as these larger streamers who get a living by doing what they do. They will be at the top of the list getting all the donations when in my opinion it needs to go to the other streamers that are truly supporting the game.

22 minutes ago, Hardwired said:

I think it helps, but It also gets on my nerves, mainly because most of them slated the game and gave the game a bad name, we have streamers like Tope, Mindr and TRMZ who have shown support to the game all the way that will get no where near as much recognition as these larger streamers who get a living by doing what they do. They will be at the top of the list getting all the donations when in my opinion it needs to go to the other streamers that are truly supporting the game.

Agreed. Watching guys like TRMZ, Crom, Puhdado and Patriot keeping the game kicking is always good to see. But I will also say it is good to see people who did use to slate the game start to come back around. 

If it helps push forward development I'm all for it. I doubt it'll really affect the RP communities much since I doubt any of them will be on an RP server, but raising the player base of the game overall might motivate the devs to pump out content a little quicker, hire extra help and crack down on fixing bugs.

I love it. It will bring more people (back) to the game.

And it will probably bring alot of new faces to our community aswell.

Hopefully, it can bring attention back to the game. I just hope it creates the right positivity around it. Any attention it gets and especially from big streamers are always positive.

In before Bohemia releases new patch, they usually try and hype things before a patch to bring up the playerbase agian...

Just like what was said before, it's good but also bad.

I'm glad DayZ is seeing some sort of stable activity and isn't just dying entirely. Same with this server. But the problem is that streamers are going around hyping people, but what's going to happen is people will be expecting the update tonight. Or the next day. Or the next day. 

C1733F10-DFB8-4804-9A16-C6A6ABA219E8.jpeg.76b936f7726367b99d8d443b694edb88.jpeg

And that's when it becomes complicated. Because it's a make it or break it deal at this point with many people. And if the update doesn't come soon enough and stable enough, it'll ruin what little hype is left. And most streamers are just attempting to create a hype train, despite shitting on the game not too long ago. So