Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 00:02
Sign in to follow this  
Taryn

To any and all - North Bound

Taryn sits with Rose inside the clinic at Severograd Summer Camp. After having shown her around and spoken for a bit, they come over the airwaves to speak together.

"To all Civilians within South Zagoria... You may remember me by my name, Taryn, or by my many hours spent helping the people of this country with their wounds. Today, I am calling to you all again, as a partner with another Doctor..."

She hands the Radio to Rose, then as the shifting of the radio is heard between hands, then another voice speaks.

"My name is Rose, most wont know me as we have kept our heads down for the most part, but now myself and the other doctors who travel with me will be working with Taryn and offering our medical help to people as well."

She passes the radio back to Taryn and she continues.

"Today we are setting up a camp north of Severograd. Some of you may know of the summer camp there. We have medical supplies and are willing to help all who arrive in need of help. All we ask is that you holster your weapons."

The transmission cuts and there is silence.

*Abram would pick up his radio and begin to transmit, a deep Russian voice would be heard*

"Ran into a pack of wolves. Boris, Pavel and I will be there when we shake them or kill them."

*He'd pause for a moment to peek out of the window checking his surroundings before continuing*

"Those of you listening and that require help, staff here are friendly. Security is for infected and wild animals, it will not have same strict, ridiculous demands as southern place. All are welcome to come, we have plenty of beds to go around."

*He'd place the radio on the table and continue to look into the surrounding trees for Wolves*

*Kazimir would sit in a house, resting in the same room as Katya. He would hear the mention of the Severograd Summercamp and shake his head when he was there. He takes out his radio and speaks into his radio.*

"Пиздец... извините, Doctor Lady. I didn't realize anyone lived at camp and took liberty over blue truck. I left Мой truck just next to it in case. It helped мой сестра and I help our друзья, it at least it went to good use, Да? I'll try to find some way to... repay? Да. Again, извините!"

*The transmission would fade out.*

Taryn picks up her radio and sighs heavily as the button on her radio was pushed.

"And the two barrels that were in the truck, dear Russian friend? Will you replace them too?"

She releases the PTT and waits.

*He would hold down his PTT*

"I'll try what I can, Да? Sorry for incon...Inconvie...vience? Inconvenience!"

*He would chuckle to himself before the transmission would fade.*

Taryn's voice is heard as she leans to Abram, his voice distant and hers muffled.

"How do i say thank you, in Russian?"

"What're you thanking him for? He stole truck..."

"Just tell me..."

"Spasiba."

She seems to come back then.

"Spasiba! I'll see you soon, Mister... uhm.. whoever you are."

The button is released and there is silence again.

*Kazimir would turn up his volume to hear what she was saying quietly and then shook his head. He then lowers the volume and waits for her to return. He then holds down the PTT*

"Indeed, Доктор Lady. My name is Pytorevich. Keep in contact with me, okay? 107.42 MHz. Спокойной ночи, до свидания."

*The transmission would fade.*

The crackle of the radio coming to life was overwhelmed by the heavy, wheezing breath of the man behind it. 

"Whew. Hey...Doctors. I'm slowly making my way up north. I've got some medical supplies that I'll be happy to donate to the cause. I can't promise anything amazing, but you're welcome to what I've got. I'll see you soon enough, as long as my legs don't give out. Stay safe."

With little fanfare the transmission cut out again, undoubtedly so the winded man could continue his trudge northward.

*The radio bursts to life as he presses the PTT.*

"Mr. Everest and I will make our way to you. Expect us there sometime tomorrow, his ribs wont allow him to move too far at one time."

*He releases the PTT.*

*Vasily presses the PTT. A Russian voice can be heard through the airwaves*

Doctors in Severograd, eh? Maybe next time I won't have to pull the bullet out myself...

Either way! Good to know!

*He releases the PTT*

Paradox chuckled as she pressed her PTT.

"Well that's good to have doctors here, though my friend here is afraid of doctors. Well actually doesn't trust them."

She lets go of her PTT

*Jason wipes away some sweat from his forehead, raising his radio and pressing down the PTT*

"Say, you wouldn't happen to have any advice for a sick person who feels really dizzy and can barely see?"

"I'd have love to make my way up to Sev-... Fucking city up there, but Im sure I'll just collapse on the middle of the road."

"So.... Would you help me out, or do I have to find other doctors?"

*Jason let's out a cough before releasing the ptt once more.*

*Trey hears his radio echo from within the teddy bear he stuffed it in. He quickly rips open the back and pulls it out lowering the volume. He smiles as he hears Dr. Rose speak. He waits until the responses have slowed. He presses the PTT and a monotone voice comes through*

Glad to hear you are well Dr. Rose. If you are still listening I'd like to see you again sometime. 

*He pauses for a moment, not letting go of the PTT button.*

Dr Taryn - I have not met you but I am familiar with that camp. I spend my days away from there now but if you need something give a shout out and I'll make my way there if I can assist. 

Edited by Vrtra

Rose pushes her journal aside and listens to the radio for a moment before pressing down the PTT.

"First to the man with the supplies, let us know when you are close and someone will be around to get whatever you are able to spare, I know at least personally I will never turn down more supplies. Especially saline and pain killers, those are the two things I can think of off the top of my head that we need. To the woman who says her friend doesn't like or trust doctors that's their choice I suppose. It wont change the work we are doing for those who need help."

She pauses a moment and the click of a lighter can be heard as she lights a cigarette before continuing.

"To the man who's sick, if you can give me more details I may be able to help via the radio and if I can't then you can give me a location and either I or one of my people will make their way to you to give you a proper look over and see what we can do. I will keep my radio on in case you respond. And Trey was it? It's good to hear from you again, thank you again for the help with Casey, that whole situation was a bit of a mess."

She lets out a short laugh before speaking again.

"Let me know when you would like to meet and we can set something up, we will be mainly around sevaro now so we wont be terribly hard to find."

She releases the PTT and pushes her radio aside listening for any further replies.

Marcus smiles to himself for a moment, holding his cigarette to the side, as he pushes down his the PTT on his Radio.

" Just don't offer anyone a Nurse's Dress and you'll get the best treatment in the region."

Marcus lets out a short laugh before releasing his PTT, heading out then to go about his day.

Taryn holds down her push to talk, sounding calm and happy as she speaks. 

"...This is Doctor Taryn Allegheny... we have a mobile response team who is willing to travel and meet with those in need of aid. Just send a location and we'll meet you. No need to run around if you're sick or wounded."

She releases, hoping that Marcus was listening. 

*Presses the button down on his radio firmly before speaking into it, the sound of a young teenage male voice coming across the static of the radio*

"Mmm..if there's any kids that need help as well...Taryn and the people here are really nice. She treated me, annnnd it's safe to come here. There's no creepy guards or weird people like the medical place to the south...just be careful of wolves..."

*releases the button on his radio before placing it back in his vest pocket*

Edited by Malthis

*Pavel runs his fingers through his short, messy hair. He dials in the frequency and presses down on the PTT. He speaks with a Russian like accent, sounding tired*

"For anyone that may still be listening, or is hearing this for first time. Дом."

"It's what I've come to call this place along with Taryn. It means "home" for those that don't speak same tongue."

"Anyone who needs help is welcome with open arms. Anyone who doesn't, I'll make sure to get you drink anyways!"

*He laughs, cutting through the waves. He pauses and collects himself*

"But seriously. The camp is filled with people working hard to ensure people are safe. Come around, even if it's just for a chat."

*He releases the PTT, the channel reverting back to silence*

*Jason is seated just outside of new sin city, looking at his radio and thinking, before raising it and pushing down the PTT button.*

"Uh, doctors? Are you still around? If so... I made contact with you a while back about being sick and not able to make it but never gave you a response to the response to myself."

"I am currently fine, I got some rest and some medicines from a couple of friends and my sickness appears to be gone, I also found some other medicine to aid me."

"However, I do want to make sure that I
won't just suddenly collapse or get worse, where exactly is this summer camp and at what time should I go there for the best convenience?"

"Oh and the name is Jason, In case you guys want some identification."

*He releases the button and looks up, popping open the pill bottle and downing one of them before he closes his eyes, awaiting the response.*

Taryn picks up the walkie closest to her and presses the button. 

"Jason, we have moved. We're in Vavilovo now, at the highest point in the town. If you can make it here we will gladly assist. If not we can always come to you too..."

Her button is released and she waits. 

*Jason opens his eyes after having his rest, hearing the voice and listens in. Afterward, he presses down the PTT button.*

"Hmm, Vavilovo... Alright, I'll make my way there as soon as possible then, no need to come to me. I can make it. But thanks for the offer."

*He then releases the button, and prepares to once more head out.*

Edited by Limpan

~A Russian sounding voice would come through the radio~

Another group of people putting themselves out there as men and women of medicine huh... Well I am glad to hear that people are helping those wounded but... but... I as a man of the people.. I would not feel right if I did not warn people...

To those going to these people for medical aid be warned... This camp of theirs is not to far away from a place called Kaminsk... A military base with radiation seeping from it... as high as 5 Gys in some areas...

If you all wish to go to them for medical aid... more power to you comrades... But I am going to stick to the woman who runs that little clinic around the Morettis or the people of the White Raven for my medical aid...

I am not going to risk my making my ass glow like light house going close to a radioactive place to get a bullet removed or get bandage...

~The voice fade out and turns into static~

Edited by TiviylScratch

12 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

*Abram, confused by the random man would begin so speak*

"Clearly this man doesn't listen, we moved to the town north of Lopatino, clear the frequency for people who need aid."

*Broadcast would cut as he listens to the frequency*

~The russian voice would come through again~

hmmm... wha... well fuck me... guess I did not hear correctly... 

~Before the transmission shuts off listeners would hear in the background "Fucking cheep ass potato water... make me pass out while listening to radio..." and a bottle breaking before the transmission cuts off~

She picks up her radio. Her tone sounded amused. 

"First of all, Rose isn't by the Morettis anymore since they moved to Lopatino... I am... and the white raven? That sounds edgy. Even so, we have had UN come to our camp when we were north of Severograd and tell us there was no risk being there. Everything was fine as long as we don't go there or any further west, but the Morettis were closer to Kamensk than I was at the Summer Camp... not sure what your game is in trying to defame or make us look unsafe, but you should check your facts, friend. Still, you're welcome to come if you need help. We'll be in Vavilovo... far from Kamensk, nearby the Morettis."

The released the button. 

Sign in to follow this