Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:53
Sign in to follow this  
Limpan

State of decay 2 interest check

So basically those who are interested in the game should know that the game state of decay 2 releases may 22 on tuesday.

For those who dont know, well now you do!

Now as the gane is pretty much focused on both singleplayer aswell as heavily focused on 4 player co-op. I was wondering,

Who here is getting it at release date and is there anyone out there that would like to start up a co-op game, preferably european time so that we can match up when to play together.

Ofcourse if you feel like you can match up and you're not going by european time zones then im sure something can be worked out!

Guest Generic Name

The first State of Decay was on Steam and did well, they decided to release this one exclusively through the Micro$oft store, such an asinine marketing move. I might've considered buying if it released on Steam but the Micro$oft store is such a terrible platform that I'll pass.

I am currently playing the game now it Is very good! I’d be up for playing co-op so just hit me up!

Edited by DrMax

6 minutes ago, DrMax said:

I am currently playing the game now it Is very good! I’d be up for playing co-op so just hit me up!

How are you playing it now?! ??

Edited by Limpan
Accidebtal double post...

18 minutes ago, Limpan said:

How are you playing it now?! ??

If you pre ordered it you got it four days before..

Oh wait @DrMax, I just checked and realised that buying the premium edition gives you access yesterday, so my weekend is saved, just at the end of my work shift aswell, so time to go buy alcohol and then buy the game!

Ill get in touch with you later, or just poke me when you see me on ts ;D

3 minutes ago, DrMax said:

If you pre ordered it you got it four days before..

Oh guess that makes sense too...

Edited by Limpan

I really enjoyed the first State Of Decay, and I'll probably get this one if it goes on Steam. Right now I'm saving all my money for a convention.

I still play the first one with a fuck ton of mods enabled. 

2nd one looks sick. The only thing that bothered me in the first one is no killing people and a forced story (which breakdown later solved)

But 2nd one looks promising with the addition to kill people and more interesting characters + abilities. 

But i heard the Co-op is shit.

Edited by Saints

I think it'll be great, I played the absolute shit out of the first game

Would be up for playing some coop i am just waiting for it to be released ? 

If I manage to get a job this summer I'm buying it. I've wanted it so bad when I saw the trailer for the 2nd one. I've watched so much gameplay on the first one and the 2nd one looks promising.

Just found out you need windows 10 to play it ... fuuuuck .

Hope they bring it out in steam soon.

Been playing it for about 6 hours so far its pretty fun yet to try Co-op but from what ive seen the only difference is that lootable objects are either split or mostly just for the host

2 hours ago, Helix said:

Been playing it for about 6 hours so far its pretty fun yet to try Co-op but from what ive seen the only difference is that lootable objects are either split or mostly just for the host

Is it out already? Thought it was coming out next tuesday lol

I have never seen this game before, looks pretty good. 

1 hour ago, TheRedOne said:

Is it out already? Thought it was coming out next tuesday lol

Like DrMax said, if you preordered it you'd get it 4 days earlier, or if you buy the premium edition you get it 4 days earlier too

On 5/18/2018 at 3:29 PM, SgtSmithy said:

Would be up for playing some coop i am just waiting for it to be released ? 

Do poke me whenever you have it if you wanna play some coop ;D

Guest Generic Name

If there's one good thing I can say about State of Decay in general, is that they nailed the zombie apocalypse atmosphere, settlement interactions and survival mechanics. As a community we could use some good tips from it to strive for realism in character interactions. Imagine when base building comes to DayZ, if we could have similar settlements with people each having a role, go on scavenging hunts for supplies, etc. People should be more focused on trying to thrive and survive more than be in each other's face talking shit every 5 mins. One can only dream.

If it comes out on Steam, maybe interested. 

I'll be playing this game loads when it releases on the 22, love everything about the first one, so the second one will just make it even better.

So I pre-ordered this with the xbox play anywhere thing and it works great on xbox but when It comes to PC, I've downloaded it and it doesn't load at all. Comes up with a black screen and a logo but then it crashes..Anyone else have this or know how to fix it?