Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:07

Sign in to follow this  
kozimoto

The Old Trade Post

kozimoto    0

I came up with this idea recently seeing as the trade post was bombed I think that it should be turned into a looting area with a chance of finding some weapons, ammo, clothing, food and water. The reason I say this is because when it was destroyed not everything would have been blown up so somethings that survived would be there and be able to be salvageable for players possibly allowing people to occupy it for some resources and add more RP to the world.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Perhaps some food and drink, but not weapons as too many people still will pop around.

I really like this idea - when a town is bombed, it doesn't turn into a flat plain (or in this case, the untouched peak of a hill). Thinks would be left behind, - coprses, vehicle parts, ammo, etc... we are talking about possibly one of the best armed places in Chernarus.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Yeah, make some cool map with leftovers and random debris and some loot! Mainly regular loot but perhaps some civilian weaponry as well and maybe one or two military spawns?

Chris    61

There is a town just to the north of the old TP that has all of these things and more, not to mention the 5 min run to Berezino. Do we really need another loot spawn there?

Ethanorg    0

This is a really good idea, it would make sense that there would be vehicle parts, food, drinks, maybe some ammo, I think there shouldn't be any gun spawns there though. We should get an admin to look at this?

Caeldon    1

I don't think adding more loot spawns is worth the admins time. They have other things to be doing such as adding those player bases they tweeted about.

Soren    0

I think it's a bad idea. I mean the old TP is still a camp right now. If someone fence it off, they could survive in there forever with food/drink spawns? Makes it too easy to camp around the area.